Alamo Rent A Car / citation charged twice
I'm being charged twice for the same fine (invoice number CW080001189).
I paid that bill on January 29 (the proof is attached). However, I have been charged again for that same invoice on February 15.
I have submitted the proof of payment for citation to electronic address www.enterprise.com/citationdocumentation. But, I had no answer after more than a month i sent the documentation.
Trying to solve this issue, i sent 2 (two) e-mails for Alamo Customer Service along past month, but the only thing they did was gave to me a reference number ([protected]) and suggested to wait. Excuse me, would it take more than a month to solve this kind of problem? What if it was a more serious problem?
I could not imagine that this would be the way Alamo solved its problems.
More Alamo Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged 
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location 
- Alamo - extra charge from ec vehicle rental
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - car hire in anaheim 
- Alamo Car Rental - driver hinting for tips
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - over charged and customer service is the worst. please stay away from alamo rent a car.
- Alamo Car Rentals - non-refund of money owing