Airtel Postpaid Connectionlack of clarity in the schemes!

J

I have taken post-paid connection (Rs.999 for 2 years) plan from Airtel Delhi in Oct'06. I have not received any bill so far. Also, I am told whenever I want to avail roaming facility, I have to visit local Airtel office and deposit Rs.1500/- to activate and on return deactivate. Is it true? The problem is, the customer care executives themselves are not clear on the schemes. When we inquire, they start checking with themselves and give us some odd solutions on their own.

Beware!

• Nt
    N.Thavakumar Apr 16, 2007

I took connection on April,04,2007 with the plan of AES 199+ 50- STD pack. This is allover India STD charge is Rs 1-.But they activated AES 199 only,now i got STD charge is 2.40-. I sent a lot of mails to [email protected] But till now i didn't get any solution.

• Aa
    Aabshar Alam Ansari Jun 09, 2007

Can any one tell me that Airtel to Airtel free STD calls to anyone number or From Kolkata (W.B) to Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)... Kindly tell me on my mail:- [email protected]tmail.com or Contact:- 09330882866, 09883101045 Thanks.

Anwarul Jun 13, 2007

Hi,

I have been trying to access airtel site for the last 15 days, but every time turns in vain. I got to watch my bill online but unable to do so.

Can someone please revert to me on this, or what do i do to see my bill.

Regards,
    Anwarul.

• Na
    Naveen Varma Jun 22, 2007

Kindly give me detail about the airtel distributors in delhi for submission of postpaid bills!

• Ra
    ravinder singh Sep 11, 2007

I have got a airtel corporate on Friday, but it has not been activated till today i.e Tuesday, my entry in to airtel world is looking pathetic.

Anil P. Gajakosh Sep 26, 2007

Hi,

I did not get my summarized mobile bills in physical or online for the months of July and August 2007. But Airtel had charged the full bill amount against my credit card. As I submit my credit card detail at the time of submission of form. This phone is used for official purpose and my company wants me to produce the same. This is not fair that Airtel charges their bill against my credit card and they are not even send me a summarized bill in physical or not on my email ID as well. Will you please send me the bills on my mail id. looking forward for a quick response.

Regards
    mob.no.9987078045

• Vi
    Vivek Mishra Oct 30, 2007

I have taken 4 months back post paid connection 9971422611, Account No. 102-102396352 & I have paid & settle all the bills till Aug'2007.

I have requested 2 times also in Customer Care to close the connection as I don't require this anymore.

My problem is that in spite of paying all the amount due, I am getting unnecessary Invoice from last two months. For your information your SIM is also not in use & connection is also closed from last 3 months.

Pls help me & close this connection as I dont require this anymore. I am more than happy to use your Prepaid connection 9871488608

Regards
    Vivek Mishra

• Sr
    sreekanth Nov 14, 2007

Hi,

I have been trying to access Airtel site for the last 15 days, but every time turns in vain. I got to watch my bill online but unable to do so.

Can someone please revert to me on this, or what do I do to see my bill.

Regards,

teji Sep 30, 2008

postpaid connection plane

• Pb
    P.BOOBALAN Nov 03, 2008

i need new postpaid connection pls send details of plans and call rates.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices