Airtel Postpaidchange of address

Dear sir,

I have taken a number from airtel no. Is [protected] in name of dhirendra kumar mishra r/o m-31, shyam park, nawada, uttam nagar, new delhi-110059, later on I have requested airtel to change my billing address to courier 'n' cargo alliance, 4/1, west patel nagar, new delhi along with some corporate connections. Now all the corporate connection has been changed in prepaid and also I have resigned from the company. Thereafter a want my number back in my old address.

Therefore I request you to kindly provide my no. [protected] in my residence address and oblise.

Dhirendra kumar mishra

pls call me any time

Comments

partheeban Jun 10, 2015

Dear sir/madam

This is partheeban my mob no [protected]
    Please update my new mailing address

NEW MAILING ADDRESS