[Resolved] Airtel — no feedback on complaint!
I had registered a complaint for no network of Airtel mobile services in and around my residence area in Virar in the first week of june 2007 but did not get any feedback for the same.
When I called up last week to know about the status, to my surprise the customer care officer did not have any feedback from their technical department. When I called again today on 21st June 2007 they informed me that I will have to register my complaint again from my residence area as the area of network around my residence do not fall under their jurisdiction.
This is absolutely disgusting and unorganized. My Airtel Mobile number is [protected].
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit