Airtelno feedback on complaint!

A

I had registered a complaint for no network of Airtel mobile services in and around my residence area in Virar in the first week of june 2007 but did not get any feedback for the same.

When I called up last week to know about the status, to my surprise the customer care officer did not have any feedback from their technical department. When I called again today on 21st June 2007 they informed me that I will have to register my complaint again from my residence area as the area of network around my residence do not fall under their jurisdiction.

This is absolutely disgusting and unorganized. My Airtel Mobile number is [protected].

RESOLVED

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jul 21, 2013

Namaste Ms. Padwal,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 18 July 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [email protected]

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jul 23, 2013

Namaste Ms. Padwal,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 18 July 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [email protected]

Saurav Ahlawat
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jul 25, 2013

Namaste Ms. Padwal,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at [email protected]

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Aug 17, 2014

Dear Mr. Bohara,

This is with reference to your post dated 16 August 2014.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at [email protected]

[email protected]
    Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    LinkedIn- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Mar 12, 2015

Dear Mr. Monga,

This is with reference to your post dated 11 March 2015.

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern. However, there was no response.

We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details / convenient time to call. Please write to us at [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jun 30, 2016

Dear Sateesh,

This is with reference to your post, dated 30 June 2016.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your airtel account number along with an alternate contact number to resolve it effectively.

Look forward to receiving the required details at [email protected]

Regards,

Akanksha Singh
    airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jul 10, 2016

Dear Sateesh,

This is with reference to your post dated 30 June 2016.
    We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.
    Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.
    If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at [email protected]
    Akanksha Singh
    airtel presence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd.

• Mi
    Midhun k John Mar 06, 2018

Better is jio, Idea and even BSNL

4G sim and data available but net round running very very slow . This net work voice call is good but net very very poor

I recharge 448 one and half month before voice and sms unlimited me one day voice call below 5 call and maximum 25 minutes

I two airtel number using two numbers unlimited both data may be 3GB 4G, but I using 100Mb maximum.

this 100MB also very very slow

Dear friends I humble request for you and your friends and family relation I suggest not using Airtel net / Data any internet using facilities in Airtel

Comments

• Aj
    ajayprg Jul 15, 2016

Mau airtel prepaid ka custumer hu mera mob.no [protected] hai.sabse acha network jankar maine onemonth pahle hi apna no idea se airtel me port karwaya tha parntu jabse airtel ki sim use ki hai tab se internet use karne me bahut problem aa rahi hai kyonki mere ghar ke andar to airtel ka network ata hi nahi hai .ccall sunne ke liye bhi ghar se bahar jana padta hai ya dusri company ki sim se call karni padti hai.iske liye mere dwara kai bar customer cair par bhi sikayat darj karwa di hai parntu koi samadan nahi huwa hai sabse kharab network hai airtel

sateesh tulluri Jun 30, 2016

House of models service got activated in my mobile with out my concern and i deactivated that one immediately but still Airtel charged 75 inr for that.
    And again it got activated today

Sat Paul Jan 05, 2016

Sir,
    I recharged my Airtel Mobile number [protected] on 3rd Dec 2015 for Rs 125/- through mobikwik.I wanted a data pack which was some time back available on my phone.I got a message that recharge is successful and benefits all local and STD calls at 1p/sec.I approached customer care and requested that I did not want bonus recharge, so amount may please be converted to talktime/data pack. I was told that nothing could be done.I sent an e mail to [email protected] stating my problem. I received reply that all benefits have been given to me hence nothing could be done. I again approached appellate auth at [email protected] The also expressed their inability to sort out the matter. I was told that there is no full talktime offer for Rs 125/-.But there is no bonus recharge of Rs 125/-either.
    It is requested that all concerned be directed to either CONVERT THE AMOUNT TO TALKTIME OR DATA PACK/REFUND.
    Sir, a number of mails have been exchanged but action to convert the amount to talktime/data pack /refund has not been taken so far. You are requested to issue necessary directions to all concerned to take action as requested at the earliest.

Till date a number of mails have been exchanged but the management is trying its best to avoid/delay as much as possible not to convert the amount into talktime/data pack/refund.Asking only for 2 days time and taking month and still not doing any thing.
    THIS IS BHARTI AIRTEL.
    Thanks

• He
    Hemanth sreej Mar 16, 2015

Sir plz provide 4G LTE in Kerala as soon as possible

• Am
    amal 007 Mar 11, 2015

nobody attend my call i triyed to call long time but no response .. very very poor customer care service. i planed to change my sim
    wrost airtel..

AnuMk Jan 27, 2015

Shame on you Airtel. Stop increasing 3g rates for god sake.. At first it was 28days in 103₹, nd then jst 21 days. Nd finally it has reduced to 14 days.. Stop it plz... We prefer ur network doesn't mean u take undue advantage of it... Stop it

AnuMk Jan 27, 2015

Shame on you Airtel... This wasn't expected from you. For god sake stop decreasing the number of days for 3g packs.. At first it was 28days pack for ₹103. Nd then it reduced to 21. Nd finally it is 14days now.. We prefer your network doesn't mean you take undue advantage of this... Shame on you
    Anu

Raju 9654605128 Aug 16, 2014

Hi I am still wating to solve my issues. .I have recevied sms from airtel that recharge of 255 Rs you will get 2gb 3g data and 1 gb free 3g data for 28 days. I have recharge my number with same amount but I got 1gb 3g data instead of 3 gb data...now I am waiting for my 2 gb data please lete me know asap...when I get my free 2gb data..I am wating for your reply.Regards
    Raju bohara

• Pa
    pavan17ponnam Aug 13, 2014

Airtel... i like only one thing.. i.e Good signal. Remaining all are bad only. their online application is very bad.we can't give feed back also regarding that since their is not suggestion box.

ranakeshav Aug 07, 2014

i've been using this connection from past 3 and half years . Wen i first started using internet in my phone it was good i mean i was satisfied but now it cant even load a single page takes around 2 mins to load . and this ###ing customer care giving the same reason as i've done it before

• Sr
    Srishti Agarwal Jun 04, 2014

I have having some problem with my connection and have been tring to call the customer care. After a long queue the call gets tranferred where all the waiting time during which the customer service agent was busy on another call and was not available is chargable to the customer.
    Now he picks your call and the only task that he is asssigned to do is inform the customer that he is tranferring the call to a senior agent. This call again goes on an endless waiting which is obviously again being charged to the customer.

The call gets disconnected post this. The money of the customer is deducted and no solution is provided. This has been happening since last night contiously with me.
    Total business and profit earning strategies of Airtel.
    Sick of it.

Vinay2029 May 24, 2014

my number [protected]. airtel company cut my balance last three time 400, 459, 515 with out any information. why my money is number 2. so I decided I close this connection. this is very stupid company. but im using last 10 years airtel. now this company low performance.

Vikas_sharma May 02, 2014

I was charged with an internet pack of rs199 on my number which i was not aware . and after complaining for so many time this service was still activated. If a customer want to speak to customer care he have to try for 200 time and if that person is lucky enough he can speak to helpless, information less, non co-operative people called them-self as customer service officers. My Rs.199 is waived for past 4 months but please give me a details about service tax i am paying additionally from 4 months and the mental trauma it is causing me from 4 months.

• Bi
    Birendra Prasad Singh Sep 30, 2013

i have airtel DTH, ID-no-[protected].My mobil no-[protected]/[protected]/ myDTH problem is loose of progrrame any time & after some time write to screen innigialing & after some time suport the progrrame.This problem is Last six month.So kindly take immediate action and needful.

• Sh
    shakeel khan Aug 28, 2013

sir mene air tel ka prepaid sim 26/8/13 ko meerut se kharida jiska mob.no.[protected] or sim no.[protected] hai, jo abhi tak activet nahi hai air tel se apke employeer mr.vishal jinka mob.no.[protected] hai, inhone kaha tha k apka sim 26/8/13 ki evning tak activet ho jaigi par ye abhi tak activet nahi hai SHAKEEL KHAN [email protected]

• Pr
    Pranita Padwal Jul 18, 2013

i am airtel user my number is [protected] i am facing network problem from last 3 days i m calling customer care but not get proper responce.

• Sj
    SJDorai May 29, 2013

I have trying to reach the Airtel DTH Customer Service to change my plan. But the IVR, lands me automatically into Hindi Customer Service. The representative is not even helping me to connect to English Customer Service and he is only responding in Hindi. I can make head or tail of what he is saying. And ruthless representative is disconnecting the call, he is not even able to help me to change the IVR language.

Very very bad attitude of the Airtel Representative and poor on the company to recruit such an in-competant people.

sangram_anand May 07, 2013

Hi,

Number portability for no. [protected] activated on 20th April 2012. Airtel micro SIM promised to issue on 23rd April, But not received it yet. My vodafone registration closed. Now i dont have any network registered on this Number. What is causing the delay? Please activate the connection and issue the SIM ASAP. Damn! i cannot call or receive any calls now.

sangram_anand May 07, 2013

Hi,

Number portability for no. [protected] activated on 20th April 2012. Micro SIM promised to issue on 23rd April, But not received it yet. My vodafone registration closed. Now i dont have any network registered on this Number. What is causing the delay? Please activate the connection and issue the SIM ASAP. Damn! i cannot call or receive any calls now.

• Ar
    arangas Sep 19, 2012

i received a call from the number 080 [protected] one of the executive. i got the call from this number more than 2 times previously i was not aware that the call from Airtel executive. when ever he called he use to say that he calling from courier office by telling one of my friend name. if anyone called and says like this means defnatly will think that it may be some wrong call. finally i got call on saturday 15th sep 2012 by telling same that from courier office i started to shout not to disturb like this. again he started to scold me without respect by telling one of my friend is not paid mobile bill. then i came to know exactly whats the issue. executive could approach me directly for this but he spoke to me very rude and by using bad words to me. i said him many times that the person is my friend but he is telling that he is your husband and no chance of becoming friend. finally i gave him the contact numer whom he really need. and i also said that guy that not to talk like this but he said that shall i cancel my number which i am using. who is he to do so.? the way he spoke to me is very bad. he used very bad words while talking. is that the way to talk to a customer and that to with a girl. that day only i thot of get changing my network still airtel is my fav network so i am there with airtel till now. if this repeat again defnatly i wont use airtel anymore. requesting not to keep such executives which spoil the name of company.

• Ad
    admin123221 Sep 18, 2011

airtel provided f***ing net speed in 2g plan on 3g phone...can't open mails in 2g speed f*** the airtel...

• Ad
    admin123221 Sep 18, 2011

airtel provided a ###ing net speed on 2g plan in 3g phone...

• Pi
    pilotm2000 Aug 31, 2011

this is thiyagu from chennai...airtel is offering 200 sms per day its so damn scheme, , , i want to use more then 800 sms, , servise providers are must to want to give some offers to customers often but airtel is just giving iritating for us, , , such a bull ###, , , just chanage the scheme, , , airtel

sathishkumar Anand Aug 19, 2011

Iam using airtel landline(044-[protected]) but 1month before it was locked already i have activated dynamic lock, but it was locked 1months before from that day (i think before 15th) itself i complained to customer care but they said after 19th you have to call. Then after 19th i called 4times i called but atlast they said call after 30th. From 30th Iam calling regularly to the customer care till today but my problem was not solved. More than 7times they said within 4hours your problem will be solved and you can activate a new password, they didnt do that. From yesterday and today i called 5times but i didnt get any solution. I think this is very bad service. I have talked with more than 10peoples in customer care. I have 4 of them names also they given complaint number. Only they are given complaint number thats all but no solution given by them. That landline was our office landline what we can do without the landline. We cant do outgoing calls from this. Seriously very poor service your are giving Our fixed landline number is 044-[protected].

• Sh
    Shailly01 Aug 19, 2011

I have been facing a horrible service by Airtel. My Broadband is not working for last 2 weeks and have raised the complaints multiple times. Every time I call customer care, they say the issue has been resolved, but I never find it resolved. When i ask for closure of service, I either put on hold or forward the call to another dept and it never gets connected after long wait also. When I asked for closure of the Broadband service yesterday (i didnot allow him to forward my call or put me on hold), I was told that my request has been taken and when I got enquiry call today from airtel, I was told your landline phone connection closure request has been registered. I dont have landline phone connection at all. I dont want to keep any relationship with airtel and not going to use any of its services ever in future. My fixed line no: [protected]. Please close my service with airtel .

• Na
    Naseeruddin.SK Jul 23, 2011

Hi sir,

You are call center guy`s playing with customers( It 100% trur) .callcenter people don`t propley offer & how to active offer & infome to customer to while active offer active some thing offers . Three day happy still waiting for call for center center.

(While cell on mobile I waited to talk with managar more than one hour ) like this service ur giving to you guest.

Naseer.
    [protected]

Suhasb Jul 19, 2011

Dear sir,
    i start the internet plan at 9:30am on 18 jul. customer care said me, ur plan activated in 1 hour and 10 time call for send me gprs setting, but not received me setting as well as not confirmed gprs plan. after 1 days i repeated call to care but they are cut the my call.
    so the result this matter, this airtel company only give the money not giving the service..
    i deside, i am not use airtel sim on next time..
    airtel is a fake company.
    in airtel system, customer care are bad...

buy buy airtel..my foot

• Sp
    s.poojitha Jul 13, 2011

sir.. the message offers.. of airtel is very very...bad.. ..i.e, 22rc 5000mgs for A2A and 9ps per mgs to other users...like that 77 also.. it really unexpected change.. please change.. the format..

Rahul J Jun 12, 2011

I have did a payment for a new DTH connection on 6th June. and told them that on weekdays i cannot install kindly do it on saturdays and sundays. They committed the time of 11.00am and now since morning they have been delaying for 1hr and till now they have not come to install. I am a consistent customer of Airtel. I have Airtels Net, their DTH and booked a new DTH... It is really very painful if such treatment is given.

sunitadrait Jun 08, 2011

Dear Airtel,
    I am facing the same problem since last one month.You have been deducting 2 or 3 rs per day for some unwanted Devotional portals ..and i have not activated that service after all.And one more thing, I have been calling customer care nos 121.198, and 123 but I am getting no response from them as well.I want you to consider this issue immediately and stop sending useless messages and deducting the amount.If this continues, I ll have to take serious action against Airtel.Please do consider this as a serious issue.
    And One more thing I wanted to tell you is I was having 29.81 rs currency in my mob..It was being cut the next day and balance got reduced to Zero.I do want this money back asap.Otherwise I take a serious action.

Regards,
    Sunita
    Bangalore
    My Number-[protected]

RAVI2012 May 31, 2011

Waste...MOBILE INTERNET SEVICE ALL OVER INDIA...

• Di
    Dinesh A Lingote May 30, 2011

Dear Officer,
    I am Dinesh A Lingote, Scientist CCMB, My land Line No. was (040) [protected], I use to do payment at Habsiguda, Hyderabad 500 007, Opposite to CCMB. Your executive use to give me receipt without receipt no, saying at there is link problem, I am giving you off-line receipt(off-line receipt means there will not be receipt no on receipt). he use to tell me receipt no will be sent to you as SMS on mobile, which he never sent. Now you tell me How do I connect receipt no given on mobile and receipt on paper. Tell me isn't it a crime providing receipt without receipt no. is crime. All receipt without receipt no were considered except last receipt which was not considered and payment were shown as arrears in next bill, which made me to disconnect the service. Ok, the story is over but airtel started harassing me. like any thing in my office hour say that this matter will be put for legal action. I am fed up and requesting you to stop it immediately.
    My remark : Airtel may be good at technical part, but very worst at accepting payment and processing bill part. I kindly request you please understand importance of regular customer and stop harassing them.

• Ba
    balance May 20, 2011

mere cell no airtel [protected] jisme (19/05/2011) ko maine koi hello tune nahi lagwai mere pass sms aaya ke aapke no. pe hello tune laga di gayi hai aur 45 rs kat liye gaye hai. airtel company no 1 fruad company hai...

• hi my name is vajid
    yesterday my mobile balance

• Ni
    Nirmith Feb 28, 2011

hiiii am NIRMITH my dad gave me airtel number in 2007 its [protected]...i never wanted to change my telecom but because of misbehave of one customer care yesterday am disturbed so am thinking to switch to other telecom service with number portability..that cutomer care operator didnt gave information which i needed and disconected my call...thanx airtel i never expected atleast from you people...if your customer service is so rude better you people shut your telecom industry or else sort the problem...my number is [protected]

vickysinngh Feb 17, 2011

your service is so un suiitable why your operator actievating any service without cansulting to custmar my cell [protected] this thing have been with my numbar and also cut my inr. ballance do with carefull i hope this thing well not been again

sudha bhatnagar Jan 21, 2011

HI
    my Mobile no [protected], few day ago this no not working
    i submit my document as a dynatos, in ARC
    but after 1 week my number not working

• Em
    emmanuelselva Dec 31, 2010

AIRTEL BLOODY CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE
    i hate airtel [censor]ing service

• Ka
    kannan mahadevan Dec 27, 2010

this is kannan have been used for prepaid connections for the past four months if i visited the customer care premeisis in santhome .but every time they are asking for address proff even existing connection when i missed my mobile .i just want to knowthe reason .currently i am using airtel mob no is [protected]