[Resolved] Airtelno feedback on complaint!

A

I had registered a complaint for no network of Airtel mobile services in and around my residence area in Virar in the first week of june 2007 but did not get any feedback for the same.

When I called up last week to know about the status, to my surprise the customer care officer did not have any feedback from their technical department. When I called again today on 21st June 2007 they informed me that I will have to register my complaint again from my residence area as the area of network around my residence do not fall under their jurisdiction.

This is absolutely disgusting and unorganized. My Airtel Mobile number is [protected].

RESOLVED

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jul 21, 2013

Namaste Ms. Padwal,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 18 July 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [email protected]

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jul 23, 2013

Namaste Ms. Padwal,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 18 July 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [email protected]

Saurav Ahlawat
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jul 25, 2013

Namaste Ms. Padwal,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at [email protected]

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Aug 17, 2014

Dear Mr. Bohara,

This is with reference to your post dated 16 August 2014.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at [email protected]

[email protected]
    Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    LinkedIn- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Mar 12, 2015

Dear Mr. Monga,

This is with reference to your post dated 11 March 2015.

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern. However, there was no response.

We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details / convenient time to call. Please write to us at [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jun 30, 2016

Dear Sateesh,

This is with reference to your post, dated 30 June 2016.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your airtel account number along with an alternate contact number to resolve it effectively.

Look forward to receiving the required details at [email protected]

Regards,

Akanksha Singh
    airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jul 10, 2016

Dear Sateesh,

This is with reference to your post dated 30 June 2016.
    We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.
    Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.
    If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at [email protected]
    Akanksha Singh
    airtel presence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd.

• Na
    naveen chowdary May 14, 2007

I took Airtel Lifetime Free sim last year. Since 3 months i am not using i checked 20 days back. But now it is not working.

Beware!

• Sw
    swetha Jun 27, 2007

I am airtel prepaid user and my number is 9940ssssss. Someone is making blank calls to my number and talking very harshly... They had also collected my details from the address proof i have given while buying an airtel prepaid card.

• Ri
    Risav Sarkar Jun 29, 2007

i cannot call ur cust swervice centre,they sent me a sms that i hav tried many times to contact them in this month so i can only sms my problems to them,i have no personal problems with them just wanted to ask few things,bul call i going to ivr only,please help me,just want to speak to their super viser and discuss,i am a new airtel customer.Risav Sarkar-9903943168

• Mi
    mithil A. kalambe Jul 04, 2007

I am airtel prepaid user and my number is 9860882218 last 6,7 days i will try to activate 1000sms free pack but till 2day i cant do this when ever i call customer care all officer always told me that system on update so call after 1some time but tell me one thing airtel system always on updating, did not have any feedback from their technical department. When I called again today on 3/7/2007 they informed me that I will have to register my comp. after now system on update if i cant get satisfaction i have to change my service.

mithil kalambe

• Dr
    Dr. M.Mohan Rao. Jul 11, 2007

I had also one of the worst experiences of being taken for a ride by Airtel. I had a Preaid connection and I was using the Cell only/mostly for incoming calls. Re.1/=was being deleted daily as per rules, even if tel is not used. But suddenly, without making any calls a considerable amount was deducted again and again. To get the information on this they do not have any proper method; everytime I went and complained in their Centre in Kalidasa Rd, Mysore I had to trell the whole story all over again and they would tell me they wil find out and tello me in 3-4 days' time. There is no system of any Complaint No. or recording a complaint and [proper redressal system. It is most disgusting and disheartening! To be CHEATED makes U feel very bad!
    My cell no. WAS 9880273360
    I finally changed over at the earliest to BSNL, prepaid. Now I am happy there is no cheating!!

Pradeep Kumar Aug 29, 2007

I have an Airtel connection under ph no. 09896031807. company fill up all the formalities. I have give my ID as my driving License Issued by SDO(C) Jind. company Agent Inquired my address and Verify all the document. He Meet me personally also. but Now company blocked my Sim card with the reason that ID is fake. How it is possible. Driving License Issued by SDO (C) Jind. Is also fake than what is proper ID. This is the only harassments of the Customer.

• Sh
    Sheheer mohammedunni Sep 11, 2007

Hi Everyone.
    I am airtel prepaid user and my number is 9895205550(kerala). Sorry I no english and try. I mobile office user. Received data only 5kb at 1:00am to 6:00pm and all time 3kb. only one my area. Toward name venmanad (Thrissur_ kerala)

Warm regards,

Sheheer mohammedunni

• Ji
    jiten karmakar Sep 21, 2007

Date-21.09.07
    Dear sir,
    main airtel prieped castomaar hu, aaor ghar me personal internet use karta hu gprs ke through.
    jabse kaneksan liaa hu mere area me lo singnaal ka sikayat hay, ghar ke aandar 2tawar so karta hay, ghar ke andar bat nahi karpata hu, gprs kanekt hoti hai to bahut hee dhima kam karta hai. main bahut paresaan hu. lagvhag 18 mahino se estemal kar rahaa hu, castomer care ko sikayat karta hu to mujhe sikatat no de kar 72ghanto ki mang karta hay. phirbhi eetno dino se koi vhi saamaadhan nahi huaa. na jane castomer care ka 72ghanta kab hoti hai......
    main aapko recent complan no. de raahaaa hu
    1. date-31/7,time-08.00pm{CCOVRC 073121580800
    2. date-14/8,time-10.20am{081405510400}
    3. date-19/8,time {081913023400}
    4. date-26/8,time-06/30pm{082615691400}
    5. date-26/8,time- {082618645000}
    6. date-08/9,time
    My Detail:-
    Name-Jiten karmakar
    Address-Namda basti, Block No-A, Line No-2, Holding No-13, Post-Golmuri, Dist-East Singbhum, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.
    My Airtel No. 09931568998.

• Ve
    Ved Prakash Sharma Sep 22, 2007

I am airtel prepaid user and my number is 9300976393 09981978464 is making blank calls to my number and talking very harshly...

my e-mail : [email protected]

• Sh
    shaikh adil Oct 07, 2007

i am an airtel prepaid user & i dont know why but i am unable to register my number which is 998741**** and i am unable to register my mobile no. at yahoo messenger service.
    will anybody tell me when i would be able to use this above service.

• Ks
    k.Suryanarayana Nov 11, 2007

Airtel Marketing executive named Ganga Raju mobile No:9989091883standing in front of my office gate and he explained the corporate plan Rs 249/- after explaining i informed to him I will take later then again he called to me frequently at that time i informed to that person my mobile no(9849849543) is in prepaid i want same no. for post paid he agreed and provided me with a Airtel different sim with same no submitted the documents and making a cash payment of Rs. 400/- on 02/11/07 Till date the No. is not activated for post paid. The SIM is lying with me and the sim no is89914900040147306909 . This message was informed to customer care they have taken complaint and the complaint no is14464712 but so far my sim is not activated to my number. Please give me the status in this subject and reason for delay.

• Ki
    kiran kumar A.R Nov 13, 2007

I purchased an Airtel student plan connection 0ne month ago. Without any previous information my outgoing calls are bared. When I called up customer care service.. one of the executive said that they dint received the documents and again he asked me to submit and I submitted my id proof, address proof & photo with form once again but after submitting documents also i cannot call any number or receive call from other's because my outgoing and incoming both are bared... what kind of service is Airtel providing to customers i dont know...

• Fa
    Farhad Behrana Dec 15, 2007

Today at 1915 hrs, 4th December, 2007, I called up customer service as my GPRS was not working. I was connected to an adviser by the name Mukesh Singh. God! Save Airtel, God, in my 33 years of life, I have never ever come across an adviser, who can’t speak not only English language, but wasn’t able to speak even Hindi, not only was he extremely rude, he hung up on me.

Call center running without a supervisor. Wow!! Where is Airtel heading and why are they doing this? First of all the IVR was not working. I get connected to an idiot who can’t speak the language and was so rude. Told me that there is no one on the floor, please disconnect the line and call up after one hour.

Is this customer service. Damn! You guys are running a business or what. I have been a loyal customer with Airtel for years. Just because of GPRS rates cheaper that other providers I am still sticking on with this horrible service that you guys are providing. The nerve of him to hang up on me.

Before getting connected, there is a message which says that the call is getting recorded. I don’t think so, and I don’t think that this is the kind of training Airtel is giving. Not a word of English that he spoke was correct. I have never been treated in a bloody Government office too like this.

I have traveled all over and I tell you, not even in the poorest and the third world country, have I heard such a horrible and shocking conversation from a customer service agent. And then we get an SMS from 247 saying whether we are satisfied and thank you for the feedback. What do you guys do with the feedback?

I am reporting this matter to NDTV and other channels and to the press and will take this matter to consumer Forum. I am not going to tolerate this sort of service, when I always been so loyal to this provider. This is not the first time; there are numerous occasions, however this time, not even one line this Mukesh Singh could speak. Not even one line like “May I place your call on hold”, he couldn’t even speak this one line. What kind of person do you guys recruit? How come he was not trained? And forget English, he didn’t know Hindi also? This is horrible.

I am just speechless and I wish to receive an apology. I want to know why there was no supervisor on the floor. And why Mukesh Singh hung up on me? After paying my bills on time and have never been a defaulter, having more than 2 connections, and I have been treated in this manner.

Every month, there is a problem with the GPRS service in Tingre Nagar area where I reside. Every month for at least 10 days, GPRS will not work and everyday, the same excuses are given. “Kindly wait for 48 hours and it will work”. Now a days, one cannot wait for 48 hours. Where r we heading?? Stone Age?? 48 hours, is not at all tolerable. In the month of October, 2007, it was the same problem and I had to call numerous calls and speak to different supervisors. Today was the limits of incompetence to handle customers. No IVR and this Mukesh Singh. I can’t believe it, he couldn’t even speak Hindi.

I want to know whether my call was recorded or not? And what action the management going to take against this Mukesh Singh? My message to 247 in regards to satisfaction, what action is the management going to take. Awaiting a favorable reply or I am going to the press and to the forum and mind it, I am not threatening you.

Sameer Lalani Dec 24, 2007

I think airtel should stop the contact center as the people there are useless. I have been calling the contact center since the 20th of last month stating that the GPRS services are not working at my billing address. The advisor in the technical team tells me to speak to customer service and the one in the customer service has to say that i need to speak to technical team.

As we all know they never have supervisors (laawaris) to have the matter escalated all the more these people are really smart to hang up on customers.(think that is whct the company teaches them to do). A complete useless company.

• Je
    JENISH Jan 08, 2008

### AIRTEL BLOODY CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE

• Je
    JENISH Jan 08, 2008

HI I AM JENISH FROM BANGALORE

MY PERSONAL ADVICE TO ALL PEOPLE VISITING THIS WEB SITE

DONT GO FOR AIRTEL YOU CAN GO FOR ANY OTHER PROVIDER AIRTEL WILL ### THEIR CUSTOMER ANY DOUBT OR I WILL EXPLAIN MY PERSONAL EXPERANCE YOU CAN TOUCH ME ON 09900395828 I AM ABOUT TO STOP AIRTEL

• Mu
    Muthu Samy Feb 02, 2008

0202070471

• Hv
    HVSRC SHARMA Mar 09, 2008

DEAR AIRTEL INDIA ADMINISTRATION.,HELLOO.,
    HOPE AN GOOD DAY AND GREAT EXPECTED TOMORROWS.,
    IAM USING AIRTEL SERVICES SINCE FIVE YEARS.YOUR GET-IN-TOUCH CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION
    IS APPRECIATED.REGARDING PREPAID SERVICES POINT OF VIEW, IAM OBSERVING YOUR AIRTEL ATTENTION PART IS NOT
    COMFORTABLE. DAILY WE ARE GETTING SO MANY MAGZIMUM
    USELESS MASSAGES.FOR WHICH,FOR EACH MASSAGE AN AMOUNT OF RUPEES FIVE TO TEN RIGHT-ROYALLY DEDUCTING FROM PRE-PAID AMOUNT.MONTHLY,WE ARE GETTING TEN TO TWENTY MASSAGES .FOR WHICH ,WE ARE LOOSING AN AMOUNT OF RUPEES FIFTY TO HUNDRED WITHOUT USING CALL TIME ALREADY PURCHAGED.SO,IT IS VERY BAD OF STATE OF AFFAIRS.PLEASE RECTIFY IT IMMEDIATELY.IF NOT
    IT MAY OR WILL EFFECT AIRTEL GLOBAL MARKET.SECONDLY,
    MY SUGGESTION IS AIRTEL WILL HAVE TO COME FORWORD
    WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT TO REDUCE ITS CALL RATE CHARGES
    FIFTY PAISA OR EVEN TWENTY-FIVE PAISA PER MINUTE FOR
    ANY GLOBAL CELL CONNECTION SERVICES TO INCREASE ITS
    CUSTOMERS AT A RATE OF MORE THAN THREE-FORTH GLOBAL
    POPULATION DIRECTLY.MY THIRD SUGGESTION IS AIRTEL HAS
    TO RUN IN FIRST IN FIRST TO TELECAST THIRUPATHI T.V.SRI VENKATESWARA SWAMI TEMPLE PROGRAMMES COMMENTRIES
    DAILY 24HOURS IN CONSULTATION WITH TTD OFFICIALS AND
    NOKIA CELL PHONE OWNERS TO HAVE VENKATESWARA DARSHANA TO ALL .IT MAY OR WILL REDUCE TRAFFIC AT THIRUPATHI IN FUTURE DAYS TO COME.FOR T.V RELAY TELECAST AIRTEL SHOULD HAVE TIE WITH NOKIA SERIOUSLY
    AND SEE THAT EVERY NOKIA CELL OWNER HAS TO HAVE THE FECILITY.INCLUDING OLD NOKIA CELL HOLDERS.FOR WHICH,
    NAKIA HAS TO INVENT IMMEDIATLY AN EQUIPMENT WHO
    DOESNOT HAVE GPRS TV PROGRAMMING FECILITY IN THEIR
    OLD CELLS.IT IS THE NEED OF THE HOUR.
    HOPE AIRTEL WILL RECEIVE MY COMMENTS SPORTIVELY AND
    OBLIGE ME AND THE ENTIRE GLOBAL AS I DESIRED FOR COMMING FUTURE SUNNY TOMORROWS.
    THANKING YOU.,
    WITH FUTURE GREAT DEVINE EXPECTATIONS.,
    H.V.S.R.C.SHARMA.BE.,C.ENGG.,
    CELL NO.91-9989997981
    PH.NO.040-24041317

VIPIN KUMAR Mar 16, 2008

Hi!
    This is VIPIN KUMAR,
    I m using an airtel connection, which is 9910544554 since a year and in airtel customer care i have been misbehaving by its executives, many executives misleaded me even the shift managers, who are also a part of airtel....
    On 16.03.2008 by 3.00pm, mr VINEET--, who recieved my call and put my line on hold and disconnected the call and again i called in airtel customer care and i talked to SACHIN and he transfered the call to his shift manager mr LALIT and i explained everything to him even he did apologise for everything whatever happend with me but even he could not help me out, for what reason i called in that customer care and i had to give request to disconnect this no.,
    I am sorry airtel to do it however i was wishing to have this no. for a long time but just because of your bad executives, i m finding to do it.....

I EXPLAIN MY QUERRY....
    i was using 998 advance rental for a year so i did not know, when it had be deactivated so i called in airtel customer care and one of the executives gave the wrong information about the deactivation of the date of 998,......

So in this plan 998, charges were for my local calls @50paisa and local sms @10 paisa without any rental free of cost for lifetime so when i moved to 1198 plan to i talked to your executive then to a shift manager to know abt 10paisa sms...... that will it be continued or not and he told me that it will be continued, whether you take this plan or any other plan so sms charges would be same..........
    And when i got my bill so i was charged as per 1Rs/SMS,
    It was wrong bcoz if any executive had told me about SMS charges so i would have changed my bill plan but before changing it, i had asked to the executive along with the shift manager they told me it won't be changed so tell me, whose fault is this.....
    Either teach or give proper training to executives before sending them on the floor or don't let them tell a lie wth your customers......

miss deepika who had to call me to tell about the date of 998 adv rental that when it was expiring, she did not call me and mentioned that called to customer and customer is satisfied with 298 monthly rental and once again i was charged wrong and once again you all could not help me, you proved me wrong THANK YOU for doing it.....
    if you have to know something else so call on my no.9910544554....

REALLY IMPROVE YOUR WAY OF TALKING OF YOUR DEPARTMENT, HIRE EDUCATED PEOPLE SIR/MAM PLS UNDERSTAND IT.....
    VIPIN KUMAR
    9910544554.......

Prahallad Panda Mar 25, 2008

Airtel is giving so useless and nonsensens service

• Ga

No.6, 1st, south kesava perumal puram
    Green ways road,
    Chennai-28

Sir,
    I am a retailer I am running shop at RA Puram many of the customers are asking about post paid
    Connections, I like to activate post paid connection through our shop,
    Please help for me to activate postpaid connection through our shop

Yours Sincerely
    Ganesan

• Ra
    rahul verma May 14, 2008

Sir,

I have a problem. I want to know about all

call by my number in october . Because some one do frod in

market by my number and they people give him lot of

money on my garunnty . me and my family in problem

so please to serch him give me october deatial please my

number is 9910477095.

your coustomer

(Rahul verma)

Sandeep Kumar Jun 03, 2008

Sir, My Handset with Airtel SIM Card is stolen (9915659478). I want to close my Number. Please close my Airtel number.

• Fa
    Fazil Jun 10, 2008

I have called airtel customer care today (10 June 2008). My LFNF was not working properly. According to their offer in SIM (Iris SIM) it is free to call one local airtel number for 100 minutes a day. But for me it was charging 50 ps per minute. After hearing the complaint, customer executive checked my status and agreed that the offers are available for me. He transfered call to Senior Executive. Her name was Deepa. She heard all my complaints. Then shel told me that they have canceled all my offers before one month because they have some technical problems and it will not be available further. Without any information they have canceled all my offers. In this conversation, she told me sorry about 21 times. These sorries are the only thing that I ever got from Airtel customer care. Never take Airtel connections, if you, you will be definitely cheated.

My Number: +91 9895453132
    Regards,
    Fazil

• Su
    Sujata Jul 18, 2008

Hi, I m Airtel customer. I tried to call customer service number 121 for some query .Its connected service provider...and without listening my query he put off / cut the service . why did the customer service pp sit there ?

• Mk
    mkramesh Jul 21, 2008

i will get sum numbers in details

• Gd
    G.DEEPAK SINGH Aug 06, 2008

Airtel is a ### company my airtel mobile number is 98407 - 22812.Fully loouting the custumers and i will put a case in consumer cort and release the news in all press media as no one should use airtel hear after.Ask your boss to beg like a begger instead of stealing public money, the ### company i will make airtel no whare in india through press and media...

Deepak Singh

• Ne
    Neelam Aug 26, 2008

I am airtel postpaid user and my number is 9987579776. I m using this number from last 8 months, now I want to close my airtel connection. Please help for me to close the postpaid connection

Your Customer,
    Neelam

• Hu
    hussain Nov 05, 2008

to airtel your customer service is poor i am very disappointed with ur service i have call ur customer sevice for some scheme but they have not yet reply

Vinoth Nov 24, 2008

Please give 10 rupees top up on EC-Recharge.

• Na
    narayanaswamy Dec 04, 2008

Im using airtel service since 3 years, it ws good compare to other services. but since two days automatically currency deduction is takinig place even though Im not downloading anything from airtel live with adownloading message from 64611050.Im fed up due this.I hope to get solution otherwise I WIIL GO MEDIA. I complained
    ( FARUK, MANAGER) many times but no solvation.
    complaint no: 1204183609

• Za
    zakir safreena Dec 20, 2008

Dear Sir, Please can you give the details of these numbers 9743520071 & 9945345886 i want the details incomeing & outgoing numbers list for last three months thank you if you send me the above number's details on my above email address.it would be great favour on me please snd me all the detail today if you can thankyou

your coustomer

(Zakir)

• Ra
    Raja From Chennai Feb 14, 2009

very worst service. i had never ever seen such that service.
    Psycho Product...
    * Unsatisfied Customer is more

• Ha
    harishankar Apr 23, 2009

Dear Sir

i lost my mobile nokia N73 with IMEI No. 358973015550359 on 07th October 2008. please help me to find the same.My Contact mobile no. is 9869003018

• Bi
    bino Apr 23, 2009

very worst tarrif and schemes...no advantage in using airtel...simply changing the tariff without any indimation...stupid n/w

Prasanna May 06, 2009

Hi everyone,
    My number is 99442 54322
    I am using Airtel for more than 4 years, which HAD been known for its service..not now anymore..let me tell you my experience..I used 123 booster pack the day when it was introduced..it is both for sms and 10p airtel calls.(100 sms per day). When i put the same booster on may 5, that is, the second month, sms is being charged with 5 paise..Had they made any changes, they should have informed us or the retailer..no one knows..When i contacted CUSTOMER CARE this morning at 7a.m., the person told me that i would be contacted within an hour by his superior officer..Till now, no one has called..When i tried talking to them this evening, call got disconnected more than four times..and after that call is getting diverted to ivr..they tell me to send message to 121..Is the way to escape? without even giving me the reason..i paid 123 only for those free sms..but am not offered that..They should be answerable..I really dont know WHAT PURPOSE DOES A CUSTOMER CARE SERVE? think it serves nothing..You should not think that you can do anything, for the money has been credited before the service is rendered..it is only the trust that holds..Am a student..i found airtel good and comfortable to use..even when many told me that it was not so..!!!

• Ki
    kimiraiko123 Jun 09, 2009

airtel has the worst customer sevice. they dont know anything about blackberry services!!! switch to hutch, airtel is useless

vivek jain Aug 21, 2009

i have purchaced AIRTEL DTH just because i have a good image of it in my mind as i m using its products ( brodband, postpaid connection ) since 5 years . but AIRTEL DTH service is complimentry to what image i have . i m unable to see any thing in my TV just because of AIRTEL DTH . i have registered complaint many times in last one week regarding this problem to airtel customer care but i have not get any constructive solution of this problem . daily i got a message from customer care executive that " a engineer will come today dont worry " but nothing has happened yet . also reaching customer care executive is also very big deal, after so many time if u are lucky then u will get customer care executive . many times he will cut the phone then u have to start same sequence again . daily u will get a complaint number after so many hurdles i also like to write names of some customer care executive whom i had conversation regarding complaint . Smt Jyoti Singh, Mr Kunal, Mr Sarkar. all these guys havent replied properly . even they have not raised my issue .just giving me the same answer that " an engineer will come tomorrow 12 hrs " but nothing has happened, also service mans of AIRTEL DTH are not technically equipped they just know how to reset a STB otherwise change it nothing else not maintaining any professionalism, behaving very casually they have told me that after half an hrs your TV will start and if you have any problem then just call me at 992689965. i have tried this number many times but no body has replied he just cut my call . now i m completly fed up of doing all this jugglery. i also have other works i m unable to continue this any more thats why i m writing thi complaint against AIRTEL DTH.. kindly take some legal action as early as possible .
    REGARDS
    VIVEK JAIN
    INDORE ( M.P)
    registered no at AIRTEL DTH - 9630000150

• Pa
    pawan soni007 Aug 25, 2009

sir
    i am pawan soni
    can u help us in providing free plan on airtel service or either on particular no . daily i am spending approx 100 of rs. i cant afford this much amount daily so please help me sir .
    u can provide free plan on particular no. also .

• Ts
    t.s kumar Oct 03, 2009

i am a loyal airtel customer for last 12 years.Recently i lost my cell phone as e result i was issued new duplicate sim.Thereafter real trouble starts.I have regularily been chasing customer care executives for last 4-5 days to re -activate gprs services on my connection.But to my utter surprise, no body gives any heed to my repeated requestd.Their executives keep us on hold for 10-15 minutes and then just call gets dissconected.All this is when they call me as their premier or platinium customer.

I think this is the special treatment they give to their platinum category customer.I think what will be the plight of general category customer.I am seriously considering availing of number potability services.my cell no. is 9810087539.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices