Airtel Mobile / Online Rechargerecharge transaction failure!

S

I was trying to recharge mobile through online banking-hdfc with an amount '222' for top -up in Airtel number - [protected]. And Recharge was unsuccessful with the Transaction ID: [protected]. I had queries to a customer care person ('Ranjit') for clarification. But he told, he could not able to do anything. And query will be logged for 7 days to get money back or to make recharge successful. Got response in rude ways.

I had never thought, customer care person are responding in this way. Trying to get recharge in my mobile. But i feel... Airtel is not providing full services to its customer.

Thanks,
Sangeeta.

SRIHARI Jan 10, 2007

You right sangeetha, I also had the same experience with airtel customer care

• Dr
    Dr Arun Kumar Mishra Feb 12, 2007

I agree with your review. I also had the same experience.

Sree Jun 08, 2007

I had the same experience... My airtel no. has a lifetime validity... So whenever i do topups with recharge coupons am able to say 198 it is 166/- but when i tried doing topup through hdfc online prepaid refill... i got only 40 rs.

When i tried doing for 150/- i recd 50/-+ thats all... where all these money going?

I thought may be after few days i will get the amount reimbursed like how they do for recharge coupons... so i kept waited... more than 6 times i recharged... but till today i understood by this the bank and the mobile provider joining hands together and cheat the customers... will anyone look into it...

Best part is neither the bank nor the airtel they are not displaying the information ie. recharge amount, and talk time value , taxes etc..

Can anyone explain!

• Mo
    Moin KM Jul 27, 2007

I agreed 100% to you. I am an NRI, from Dubai. I came for my vacation to India last month. They offered some plans and I got only some unfair response from them.

• Ga
    Gandam Venkata Ra mana Aug 24, 2007

I agree!

• Aa
    Aakanksha M Sep 02, 2007

I do not know about the recharge thing, but the customer service of Airtel is really not up-to the mark. if at last you get through the silly voice based service (which is so slow) you can hardly get to speak to a customer care executive.

• Sh
    Shreyas Sep 07, 2007

I just recharged on net, I did not get any SMS confirming the top up, but when I checked my balance, it was increased by the amount which I had recharged by...

saddam abedin Sep 28, 2007

plz recharge my mobile phone

• Ad
    aditya Oct 03, 2007

oh my god...! really she's right.. very disgusting experience 4me 4 of executive of cust care didn't even explain prperly....... i liked airtel now a days.. gettin degraded...

Ankit Daga Nov 01, 2007

Well I have too Airtel connection one of MH and the other of MP, CG I has several such bad experience with the customer care people my MPCG no is number [protected] in this no their is some services tagged DVMS15MP this service keeps on renewing every month and rs 15 is debited 2 my ac .

I had faced one more problem that when the C care executive does not understand my problem they simply hang up the phone...

If you people wish you can call or sms me on my 99333 no!!!

• Sw
    Sweta Nov 20, 2007

I was trying to topup my mother's SIM card sitting here in UK but scanning all the above comments I would recommend her to recharge her BSNL card instead and use it on regular basis.

Would also ensure that she should minimize her Airtel card usage as much as feasible.

• Pi
    Piyush Parashar Dec 09, 2007

I am facing a problem of recharging a top up on my Airtel mobile and I am not able to talk to customer care of Airtel it show the poor service of Airtel also I want to know the mobile number of mine.

• Pr
    Priyank Sharma Dec 13, 2007

These all are cheater.

• Pk
    PKini Dec 28, 2007

I cant recharge my airtel no. online in Chennai.Its showin invalid mob no.
    My no . is [protected]

• Ra
    rajendra Jan 02, 2008

i am custm. of air, my phone no on ,nom,[protected]

• Ta
    Tarasankar Ghosh Jan 06, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

This to inform you that I am experiencing unnecessary deduction from my prepaid mobile account No: [protected]. It is learnt that this amount is deducted for BOL BOL PACK which is not activated by me at all. At first I noticed this deduction (Rs. 17 /) by end Nov-07 and same was reported to Air Tel . I am pleased to inform you that the amount was refunded, after a constant follow up, and a message was received on 07.12.07 from Air Tel. Again I found that an amount is deducted (Rs 34/) and same was brought to the notice of Air Tel and I was informed to send a message “usub- bol-55456” . Accordingly I forwarded the request and I received the message that “plan is not active.” on 01.01.2008. Again I find that Rs 17 deducted and I was told that I forwarded the message without the space between usub and bol hence it is not deactivated. I contacted Air Tel on 07.01.2008 and I was told to forward the message keeping the space in between usub and bol and message received from Air Tel that plan is deactivated.
    From the above you will notice that the amount is getting deducted for no fault of mine and today no amount is left to call anybody from my mobile. Would you please look into the matter so that I get back the deducted amount without further delay? I confirm having forwarded the message by e mail to [protected]@airtel.com but in vain.

Regards,
    Tarasankar Ghosh
    Cell no- [protected]

Kaushlendra Kumar Apr 10, 2008

You are absolutely right sangita, though my case is a bit different but airtel coustomer care is despicable & deplorable My airtell no is [protected] With lifetime validity two months ago i lost my SIM I Intimeted this to airtel jamshedpur they locked my sim but when I asked them for a replacement SIM they told me to check after a month .When i got there after a month they rather sugested that a get a new number than waste my time for the old one.But wen i insisted they advised me to contact their dealer Sudarshan enterprises Jamshedpur wen i contacted them they said we dont provide SIM
    Now i don know where to go I'm an NRI I barely stay a month or two in india and i utterly need that number not because their services are good but because I left that number with my friends in UK
    I think there should be some statutory body here in india also to deal with suchconsumer grievances.I would also recccomend people who are planing to get a SIM or change their SIM which is very difficult to opt for PUBLIC SECTOR TELECOME SERVICE PROVIDERS atlest the don't cheat people

• Ke
    Kevin Apr 11, 2008

No, instead of going to recharge with bank website, im doing recharge from www.fastrecharge.com, because bank is doing busy with many work.

• Sv

PLEAS CHEK !!!
    THANKS...

• Yo
    yogendra sharma May 20, 2008

The worst service n company dealers < missbehaviers, usein other indentity and allotting number to the others, the cheap mentainlity, no custmer service number . today i found my cell has been blocked due to some farmalties of papers but i sent them twise . and now going to put a case in consumer form better to teach them a lesson .
    yogendra sharma
    [protected]

Jotiram G. Gujar Jun 21, 2008

Dear Sir,
    Myself Gujar Jyotiram from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University Lonere, Raigad, 402103. I can not receive or can make call to any number, it was observed that after third ring the dial tone was cut so i could not receive or make call to any no. This was happening since 2-3 days. It is also observed that no. of my friends who is using the airtel number were facing same problem in this perticular area. We can not call also to custermer care service. However service is very good outside this tower area. The present airtel tower was just adjesent to Hostel Gagangiri of Dr. BATU campus. Please see in this regards and do needfull action.

• He
    Hero Jul 01, 2008

You can also try recharging from www.apnabill.com without any registration. Its very fast and simple.

• Am
    Amit Sati Aug 26, 2008

I think that is the issue with HDFC Bank onlin recharge service. that service is not working properly, and matter of the fact i also complained the same thing to HDFC customer care but they are also not helpful.

thanks
    Amit Sati

Kavita Aug 29, 2008

I recharged my Airtel number with HDFC online recharge facility for Rs 100. I have a lifetime incoming plan activated. The recharge was shown successful but i didnt get the confirmation message on my cell. Though when I checked my balance I had got only Rs. 88. I assume with lifetime incoming you should be getting the entire amount (topup). I felt cheated

kamelesh kumar Sep 04, 2008

i am prepaid customer but today recharge with no-[protected] but this coupon already recharged to another phone no which no is [protected] insted of [protected] so please give me a replay.

kamelesh kumar Sep 04, 2008

today irecharge with [protected] phone no-[protected] but this recharge go to another no [protected] how can possible this so please conform me.

• Ab
    ABDULGANI Oct 04, 2008

ARFATH RECARGE

sai chander Oct 12, 2008

wewewe

• Jj
    * JJ * Oct 20, 2008

Hi Friends,

I am a post paid customer from airtel, i do have lot of problems from past 5 months in my bill. Not providing the apropriate discunt, unautherised charges, dubul billing, local nos are charegd to STD...etc. so be aware of all these craps in Ur bill. So please do check Ur bill before paying for it.

If U make lot and lots of com[plaints for it there is no responce for it. So please be consious of this dam bull ### things in Ur Bills friends...

Thanks.

- jj -

• As
    ashok kumar chatterjee Nov 25, 2008

The worst service now days from airtel so i disconnected the connection of Airtel.

• As
    ashok kumar chatterjee Nov 25, 2008

The worst service from airtel

saifmanzar Nov 26, 2008

i want to recharge online

• Ro
    rohit Jan 22, 2009

Dear Friends,

I have similar problems. Wheni topuped up my Airtel Maharastra cell last month using Online account, 220 Rs are deducted from my top up ammount. Like when I credited the cell with 555 Rs, only 335 Rs are credited.
    I called up airtel and registered complaint, after 6 days i get a call from some
    strange number and the womens tells me that the deduction has been done because they have credited the amount sometime back by mistake. she did not know the amount which was missing and when it was credited to me and why.

It happened with me again, yesterday when i topped with 895 Rs only 640 Rs ar credited to my cell. Once again 245 Rs went missing. Neither the airtel nor the bank knows why.

This shows the level of POOR Service Airtel provides to its suscribers. Infect this along with other problems has made me to switch from Aitel to idea and I will suggest the same to all of the Aitel Subscribers.

-rohit

sree ganesh Sep 28, 2009

dear sir,
    i have recharged in kodaikanal...
    but still not yet recharged...
    poor service... my num is [protected]
    transaction id is905664213

sree ganesh Sep 28, 2009

poor service...
    my num is [protected]...
    i have recharged my num in kodai... still not yet have been rtecharged
    wats the hell going on over there
    we belevie your company... wats the use???????????
    trying to cheat the people
    i don't know... what you will do
    or else i'll take the case... m lawyer
    ill collect all the complaints from customer and ill seize you company...
    transaction id is [protected]
    last and final chance for you...
    recharged my number or else you will face the problem
    r u ppl thnk that we are fool
    we are earnig the money very very hardly
    not easily
    ill c what will happrns...
    gud bye

• Ju
    jubleejyo Dec 29, 2009

how to recharege with 16digits lik is it *111*16digit# in kolkata

manju singh Feb 07, 2010

i had recharged twice for my mobile No. [protected] for Rs. 440.00 for full talk time but sorry to say that every time the talk time credited to me was zero. the recharge IDs are [protected] and [protected].
    the message on calling any number from my mobile get that the "incoming calls diverted."
    I cant contact any one from my mobile even the customer care No. [protected].
    please advice me wahat to do?

• Am
    amitesh_534 May 17, 2010

I made a e recharge thru my net banking of icici bank credit card of amount Rs. 222, the tranction was successful from my bank side but from airtel it send sms that your recharge request could not be processed, not a valid amount for this channel

• Pa
    parthjani1 Nov 22, 2010

dear sir
    i have lost my balance in cricket alerts, radio mirchi and other messages.
    i talk in customer care
    but she not setisfied me
    please help me
    my cell no is [protected]

thanks you

• Sh
    Shisir Samal Dec 24, 2010

I was trying to recharge mobile through online banking-Sbi with an amount '20' for in Airtel number - [protected]. And Recharge was unsuccessful with the Transaction ID: [protected].

Thanks