Airtel / Hello Tunesairtel hello tunes is very costly!

M

I've been trying to download a hello tune, based on the information given in the website of Airtel, by calling a direct no. [protected]. I've tried it several times, it asks for options from the menu. If they've mentioned that this is a direct call no. Why is it so that they are charging people @6 INR per min and that too asking for questions and options from the main menu. Ideally a direct no. Shouldn't be asking so many questions and should directly start downloading the tunes. But this is not the case here and this according to me is fooling public. If they've mentioned in their site that this is the direct call no. then it shouldn't be asking for all the menu options, as listening to all the songs in the list is very costly (@6 Rs./min).

Thanks,
Manu.

• Gi
    Giroks Apr 08, 2013

Hi my name is Girish im not able to change my hello tune from the airtel website as and when i try to get the hello tune and enter the mobile number it states that Invalid/Non Airtel Mobile Number. My mobile number is [protected]. Please look into this and sort out my issue. Thank you . . .

rameshrrk Oct 10, 2009

Dear Airtel prepaid customers, dail [protected] <tollfree> and follow the instructions. It will be deactivated with in 5 mins. For more details about airtel complains call [protected]

anilaC Jun 29, 2009

What is the Hello Tune code for the song "Andaalalo Aho Mahodayam" from the telugu movie "Jagadeka veerudu - Atiloka Sundari". Starring Chiranjeevi and Sreedevi

anilaC Jun 29, 2009

I want hello tune code for "Andaalalo aho mahodayam" song from "Jagadekha veerudu-Atiloka Sundari" telugu movie... Please send me the code to the following mail id [email protected]

rattass Apr 10, 2009

i didnt get my favorite song in tamil, named maganathi film n airtel

• Ge
    getz Mar 21, 2009

hi;
    i want to know the code for the song nothings gonna change my love for you-glenn.if its there then please send it to [email protected]

chichu Mar 18, 2009

hi guys *678# works try it

raj143 Mar 14, 2009

How to download hello tune? raj

• Am
    amrit sagar Mar 02, 2009

To unsubscribe
    Call [protected] (Toll Free)
    Send SMS STOP to 543211

• Md
    Md Rehan Feb 12, 2009

Please aecative this song, Hum ko hamise chura lo, this is my phone no : ( [protected] ) My Name Is Md Rehan

This is my Email Id ( [email protected] )

• Mi
    mindi_thr Feb 05, 2009

Dear all
    m a airtel subscriber and lucky not facing ny problem.
    if you want airtel hello tune code for free just send message like movie name/song ex. i feel your presence to 543215 and immediately get hello tune code without any charges.
    song selection 15 rs
    monthly rental 30 rs
    and more query (like free airtel misscal alert ) mail me to
    [email protected]

• Sh
    shaikh niyaz ahmed Dec 04, 2008

i have not activated any caller tune it had been deactivated
    but my balance has not to been refund.
    i request you to refunded as fast as possible as my balance is going nigative.i am not able to contact costomer care number which is 121 and [protected] if i am not wrong.

niyati Nov 28, 2008

i wanna hello tune "nothing gonna change my love for u" artist "glenn medreiros" mobile no. tried many times by many ways but cant get it

• Pr
    prasanth Nov 18, 2008

Dial [protected] and follow the instructions, hello tune will be immidiately disabled. I disabled mine with this number.
    takes 2 hours, but gaurantee it deactivate.

niharika Aug 24, 2008

i m finding code of song nothing gonna change my love for you but i m not able 2 get it..pls send this code 2 my id..as such i want some particular lines from that song please do help me in that too if possible.

raj kumar saini Aug 23, 2008

Sir

I want AR Rehman airtel Tune for callertune this time activate other tune in prepaid Number.

Pls. help me. to activate airtel tune.

Raj kumar saini
    DLF Land Ltd.

jasmine Aug 23, 2008

First of all it is pretty expensive and then when i wanted to check with airtel customer service regarding this caller tune issue and the deduction from my balance, they could not give me any proper answer and the srvice that the agent gave me was ridiculous and he was rude and when i asked for a supervisor he did not transfer the call and said that they were busy and that i would receive a call back within an hour but nothing hapened, its just damnnnnnnnn ridiculous.I have thus decided that i would de activate this stupid service.

• Ab
    abhay Aug 17, 2008

hiii...plz let me know d hello tune code of "Nothings gonna change my love for you-Glenn"
    send d code 2 my id:[email protected]

hello tune

• Na
    naveen Aug 15, 2008

sir,

i want a hello tune code for NALAM NALAMARIYA AAVAL in the tamil movie KADHAL KOTTAI kindly sent the code

thanking you

• Na
    Namita Aug 13, 2008

through website u actually dont get the songs which u want and secondly when you call the on the numbers given they have lots many options to dial and when ur hello tune is downloaded u have actually lost 40. rs in searching the desired songs

• Ku
    kunal Aug 09, 2008

its costs r 2 much 2 hear a tune it charges Rs.3 so v dont like pls make low costs so dat every1 can enjoy

anshu Aug 04, 2008

Dear Sir/MAdam,

I want to change a tello tunes but today I cant what issue is going on.Please do me favour.Please download yeh pyar ka nagma hai.

Thanks
    Anshu
    [protected]

• Bh
    bhagyalakshmi Jul 17, 2008

i whant to cancel my hello tune, my no is [protected]

• Ad
    ADITHYA Jul 16, 2008

PLEASE SOME ONE HELP TO DEACTIVATE HELO TUNE

Rahul Jul 10, 2008

Right now the problem with my Airtel prepaid connection is that am not receiving incoming calls although i have sufficient balance and validity. I have been outside my local cicle for over 2 months. Everything was working fine. But after I changed my hellotune, things started going wrong. Its been 3 days since. I'm able to make outgoing calls and sms'.

Customer Care people say that there isn't any fault in my number. They just have that same old solution of manually selecting the network. But that is of no help. The result is I unsubscribed from the service although I had 10 days left of the subscription.

Anybody out there knows whats happening?

• Su
    Sumit Agrawal Jul 02, 2008

Hi,
    I am a Airtel costumer trying to serch for my favourite hellotune through net but i think airtel only spends on advertisement and dosen't update or maintain a range of songs for hello tunes. I suggest you peoples should increase you database size for hellotunes so that we people would be satisfy.

Regards
    Sumit

• Av
    AVIJIT Jun 09, 2008

Call [protected] (Toll Free)
    Send SMS STOP to 543211
    Dial *678# and unsubscribe through'Manage your profile' option (Toll Free).

• Vi
    vishwassaxena Jun 03, 2008

I am an Airtel Pre-Paid Subscriber.can u send me the song code of tuu hi rey movie bombay singer a.r rehman . hoping fr good reply plz dont say to try on 543211

Nitin Kumar Jun 01, 2008

the hello tunes is very costly..
    call rates is also very high even to A2A.

• Vi
    vipan May 22, 2008

zeb we met callet tune code plz display all song for this moive

Anwar May 19, 2008

Can any body tell me how to stop VAS (Value Added Service) of all kinds (Like Hello tune, etc) from airtel prepaid Mobiles. Actually I need a list of Tips/Numbers to stop these.
    Thanx

manoj May 18, 2008

Hai my name is manoj, I want to cancel my airtel caller tune so please help me

Regards,
    Manoj

Chetan Save May 17, 2008

See hello tunes charges for call 543211 is quit ok. But the chatge for song which is RS15 and Monthlly RS30 is quitlly on heigher side. You should provide the facility where customer can change the hello tune by using SMS code here what happen when we call to perticular number for hello tune then the computerised system will tell that

• Ud
    uday kumar May 16, 2008

i ve been cheated several times by airtel hello tunes and i unsubscribed with this service and sending message to all my friends who have this service to unsubscribe this service dial [protected] and press 1

• Gu
    gurpreet s May 15, 2008

hi
    i am from mumbai and over here the number to unsubscribe hellotune is [protected] then select option 1

thats it

martin May 09, 2008

hi my dear frend ple hello tunes change my cell numbers [protected] ple change ok frend thanking you

Rajiv May 07, 2008

i need a Airtel Callertune Film called santosh subramanyam and song ada ada ada

• Rd
    R. Devi priya May 07, 2008

Hi,

I want to de-activate my caller tune. I called customer service many times but no response. CAn you pls de-activate it. My number is [protected].

• Ki
    Kiran Apr 24, 2008

For sure Airtel's Customer Care Service is pathetic.
    Even if you will ask retailers about some scheme going on, they will instead ask you to check with the Customer Care as even they would choose to avoid calling such useless customer service!

My issue here is that I tried choosing a song from Airtel's database provided on its website. The instructions on the search page tells you to type SET CODE and to send it at 543211.
    When you do that, you get a message saying that there is no song matching your request!!
    If you call C.C. you'll get the response that there was technical problem from your side because you were supposed to type SET <CODE>.
    Which has not been mentioned on that webpage!
    So that means you are not supposed to rely on the contents of the webpage of World's No.1 service provider!
    Fair enough to STEAL 3 rupees from 'n' number of people and fill pockets!

Before this incidence, even I trusted Airtel but not anymore...