The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Airtel Broadband — partiality on shifting charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had shifted my home on 04-10-09 and I gave shifting request letter to Chennai Broadway Airtel office on 05-10-09. I visited back to Broadway Airtel office on 07-10-2009 to check the status of my connection but still my request has not been entered. He had taken the request then and he said it will take another 3 more days to get the connection. Later I got the connection after eight days i.e., on 13-oct evening. I received the Airtel bill which is included with shifting charges. My friend didn’t pay for the shifting charges amount while he changes his connection and his number is 044-[protected]. Airtel service cannot show partiality to their customers. If I am asked to pay for shifting charges, I am ready to disconnect Airtel connection. My contact number is [protected].
More Airtel Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit