Airtel Broadband — dsl usage charges
Airtel (India) has been me charging Rs 60 per month on account od some Antivirus they provide "On-Request" to their broadband subscribers, even when I had never requested for it, and do not have it on my PC. When questioned, they try to placate by saying they will reverse the charges for the current month, and you wont be charged anymore for this. But they again and again keep charging in every months bill and have the same story to repeat every month, month after month, with no real resolution. I came to know of this fraud since I enquired, but I am sure there must be millions who do not realize and keep paying for these unauthorised charges.
This is just another scam like airtel pushing caller tunes to your cell without authorization and then charging for it.
More Airtel Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit