Airtelairtel (jharkhand) customer care service

P

My name is pramod ranjan thakur, I have an airtel sim from approx 5 years which is issued on my name and my number is [protected] and my balance is rs.314.47

From yesterday evening iam trying to do call from this number but everytime it is showing "call drop" and neither any call is coming on this number.

Due to this problem I called in customer care (Jharkhand) in the morning at 12 noon to 12:30 p. M. From my different number i. E. [protected], at that time some lady had recived the ph. I told her my problem and she told me that this problem will get solved within 2hrs. And she didnot gave me any complaint no. At that time.

In the evening at 5p. M. I again did the call, at this time some mr. Chandrashekhar had recived the phone, I again told him the problem and asked him the complaint number and he told me that he is not able to give me any complaint number. He also told me that to do call after 1/2 an hr.

I again did the called after 1/2 an hr. To asked the complaint no. And some lady again recived the call and she disconnected the ph.

Again I did the called and at this time some miss. Kumkum had recived the ph. When I asked her the complaint no. She told me that at this time server is down you again do the call after 1/2 an hr. When I asked her senior officer no. She told me that at this time no senior is present in the office and she also disconnect the ph.

Due to this problem iam not able to recive any ph. And iam facing lots of problem.

I request you to take some action against that employ and solve my problem as soon as possible, otherwise I will publish this issue in newspaper and forword this problem in consumer act. And court.

Kindly go through my problem and take some nessecary action against this problem and inform me on my email id.

• Ku
    kuldeep kumar Jan 26, 2008

good morning airtel
    a request to sir that a airtel tower cannection which i want to establish in my home town . so plaese kindly give me full information plz ?

from- kuldeep kumar kewat
    c/o santosh kewat(kewat saw tola)
    balidih more
    dist- bokaro
    pin no-827014
    jharkhand
    mobile no 09801358385

• Di
    Divesh kumar Sharma Jul 29, 2008

Air tel costumer care service is extremely bad and poor quality in Jamshedpur (Jharkhand), when I was asking about DIAL UP CONNECTION on my laptop ( for ### internet facility through Mobile office)there reply for that go and contact to your computer expert or any computer shop after that my no 9771839524 is blocked for costumer care center, i am not able to contact with any costumer care executive, no buddy no anything about plans, poor knowledge, poor communication skill, poor service everything is disappointing and disgusting. Sorry to say but blocking number for costumer care is extremely cheep. Please if any buddy has any answer of my question/complain please reply me or mail me.

Regards,

D. K. Sharma

• Ar
    arvind kumar bassan Aug 10, 2008

hi, my name is arvind and i want GPRS facility in my mobile but there is no meaning of your customer care number i m trying to call from many days but it is not accepted by your workers . so finally when i was call maharasta customer care and install mobile office in my cell but while connecting to internet it showing message like " SUBSCRIBE TO PACKET DATA FIRST " .so please do somthing for me to come out from this problem

ARVIND KUMAR BASSAN

mobile nO09955353897

• Kh
    khaitan Jul 12, 2010

dear Sir,
    My name is Kanti Devi, wife of Girdhari lal, residencee of B/10, Cr, Rd.No;- 1, bagunhatu, P.O:-Baridih, Dist East singhbhum I have an airtel sim from approx 2 years which is issued on my name and my number is 09771826464

yesterday evening my sim card. this card is used by some other person, therefore i request you to please closed my airtel no 09771826464

Any other enquiry please contact 9031712274, 9955453788.

i am attached the adderess proof for your verification.

your sincerly customer
    Kanti devi

• Md
    Md. Mahmood Alam Oct 28, 2010

Dear Sir

My Name is Md. Mahmood Alam and my Mobile NO. is 9572999969. My Outgoing calls are blocked by airtel without any information. If I dialing any no. there is a voice call "this facility is not available in your mobile please contact airtel coustmer care". If any address verification needed so kindly inform me . I am attaching my photograph for confimation of my end. I am kindly request you to kindly shoot out my problem

My others Mobile no. are : 9334645730, 08092135900
    mail id : [email protected]

anjum parvez Dec 14, 2010

dear sir . i m anjum parvez my mobile no is 9955306446.i am facing last one month problem my money is deducting from my balance everyday indian rupees 2 i have given complaint lot of times in our nearest customer care but still the problem is not solved. so humbly requesting you to consider about my problem as solve as soon as possible.

• SUBODH KUMAR-263 Mar 09, 2011

DEAR SIR. I M SUBODH KUMAR MY MOBILE NO. IS 9835574245. MY MOBILE IS NOT RECHARGE IN ANY RECHARGEBLE CUPAN. SO REQUESTING YOU TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

• Ar
    aryan srivastava Jun 19, 2011

my name is aryan srivastava and my mobile no is 9801347016 my gprs pack is also my mobile 1 month but my balance is cut in main account

• Pr
    prasanna vanaparthi Jan 17, 2014

It is correct ..because Airtel mobile network cheat the customers I am also facing 1problem I recharged STD call cost cutter with stv 14 that is call cost for std is 40p/min but they charged 60p/min so, try 2 avoid call 2 customer care but instead of that put mail 2 customer care with specified problem nd mobile number.still if they can't respond 2 ur complaint please make a complient 2troi (telecom regulating authority of india) they consider our problem nd help us...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices