Aircelmisbehavior of customer representative!

S

I had been mis billed for calls I had not made. The customer representative: S. A. Bharath Kumar started threatening me when questions was asked and was at his rudest behavior possible. Hope there is a department concerned who can deal with such ruffians in the name of CSRs.

• Pa
    PandeyMaths Study Oct 22, 2018

rrespected sir, with due respect i complend u for deduction of Rs50 with illegal manner from account of aircel mobil no [protected] on dated 24/7/17 and the customer care 121 is not responding in proper manner about complend. thanks.

• Re
    Reviewer72367 Feb 25, 2016

i changed my network from Vodafone to aircel bcs they informed a good postpaid plan but after taking a documents they have activated a different plan when i came to know after doing so many call they changed my plan they have activated a pocket internet of Rs 250 for three months without my permission and amount got add in my first bill when i called to customer care they said we cant do anything i told to them i never use 1 kb even but they said we cant help this type of service they are giving do use aircel
    Puneet [protected]

• Da
    Damas786 Jan 18, 2016

I'm receiving calls from this +[protected] number continuously and also sending stupid messages though I blocked his number I still do not even want to know when he called. Please block this person. We live in a family we cannot expect any stranger calling and talking stupidly. Please help.

Online _CST Dec 11, 2015

Dear amerhiamer,

As per our system records, waiver of Rs.30/- posted in your account. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.
    Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter. We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
    Email us at [email protected]

Online _CST Dec 10, 2015

Dear amerhiamer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
    Amount Deducted:
    Any message received upon deduction:

Warm Regards,
    Aircel Social Care Team

Online _CST Dec 10, 2015

Hi Shankar Ram,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your Aircel mobile number at [email protected] to help you.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
    Email us at [email protected]

• Re
    Reviewer23552 Dec 09, 2015

My number is [protected] ...i don't know why aircel does this but they have again cut by balance by₹30 for some vas service...i want my money back and i will make sure that i don't refer aircel to anyone.

• Aircel_India Jan 18, 2013

Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Aircel no for us to be able to assist you, we shall get back on the same soon. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Regards

Aircel Social Media Team

• Am
    amita singh Jan 15, 2013

I had called at Aircel customer Care center on 15th January'13. The representative has misbehaved with me.

• Sd
    sddf Oct 12, 2012

Aircel is the worst network i have seen really it is not worth to use

• Sh

aircelsocialmedia <[email protected]>
    date Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 3:38 PM
    subject Poor customer care response
    mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 3:38 PM (50 minutes ago)

Hello Sir/Madam,

Today i called to customer care executive by dialing 198 for a compliant on address proof mismatch for my number and my fathers number.

My number : [protected]
    My Father's number : [protected]

My number was in the name of Elumalai and my father's number is in the name of Dhakshanamoorthy in your records. But it should be in the name of Shafiullah for my number and Noorbasha for my fathers number. With the mail i recieved from Appellate on friday i was to submit following details to Aircel office @ Coimbatore

Proof of Identity & Address submitted while availing the connection.
    Last Recharge Date & Value
    Frequently called numbers

My question to your customer care executive was when i had given my proof to get the simcard how can it get changed. I also mentioned i had the bill copy of the purchase of simcard. I had purchased it from Gautham and Gautham Agencies, Villupuram on Dec 20, 2006. From that time i am using this card. I didn't got any call from aircel for any address proof verification. The executive(not fit for that word) who attended my call today at 1:54 pm heared all what i said and just cut my call suddenly. Then i spoke to another executive called Jay(not fit for this job) trying again and asked for the details of person who had answered my previous call for giving you compliant. He said we dont provide that facility. Then i mention the problem i had with MNP. Then said to him i had called for complaining about address proof mismatch. But he was not listening to what i am saying he is mentioning if you want to do MNP these are the following steps..blah blah blah...I got irritated bec he was not listening to what i am saying and harshly said listen to me...he too scolded in local language and cut the call...

So i am writing my compliant to you now. Please take it forward.

I am really worried about who will having the simcard with our address proof. If someone misuses it then problem will be for ours. So kindly check your database by who had got connection on the same date in our name and ask them to update their address proof.

I am ready to give compliant in court because this is a sensitive issue.

I will scan the bill copy of my purchase of simcard and send it to you by monday or tuesday.

Request : Please port out my number soon to airtel i had raised the request on May 13 and got rejected twice. I had raised again. Waiting for your response.

Thanks
    Shafiullah
    [protected]

• Si
    singhs2010 Jul 01, 2010

aircel internet is very bad service

AnubhavB Jun 16, 2010

@kaushik ch maity This is indeed very strange, Aircel representatives never mislead customers. There is a possibility of miscommunication.

• Ka
    kaushik ch maity Jun 14, 2010

On Todays Date companies representative r fully lier and they lie with their customers.This one is happen with me, One Aircel Representative call me & Said company had given offered to selected customer and one of them is you. By spending of Rs. 1.00/- one time company will activate your caller tune which is life time and no other charges will be charged.
    But whole conversation is wrong after activate my account no.company deduct Rs.30.00 automatically. For this kind of behaviour every guilty person has to be punished

• Si
    sivakumar R May 07, 2010

Please deactivate my mobile number (sim) outgoing calls - [protected]

• V0
    v_00.in Apr 22, 2010

i am vinayak devasthali from kolhapur
    i useing aircell. i submeet my docu. but my number's out going facility is barred.
    my number is [protected] plesase start my out going facility

• Ra
    Rahul Mishra Mar 30, 2010

This is very strange and unusual for Aircel customer care, still you can visit the nearest Aircel store and get the best of helps. Good luck

• Ka
    Karthik.mrk7 Mar 23, 2010

I try to make a call customercare([protected]) on lot of times. But anytime busy. Then why i have to use aircel number. Simply i throw out to Dust bin. Bcoz I am enter wrong PIN in more than 3 times. So now i need PUK code. And one more thing Why you have to Customercare Call Cost in 50p/3 Mins. No One Network tqking a Call cost for Customer Care. So simply i am throw to Dust bin. OOra otha pundaigala...

Safal sha Mar 22, 2010

BLOODY NETWORK !!! the customer care executives don't behave properly. they want 2 disconnect the as faster and they were not minding any problems of customer or they did not try to solve it. Dont take aircel connection please !!!

• Ud
    udayan roy Mar 19, 2010

When I went to lodge complaint at Aircel customer-care at Bibha tower, opposite Cozy sweets, Dak Bungalow road Patna, the lady was most uncouth and arrogant.She was tall, fair complexioned, around mid-thirties and pregnant. Being a civilized person I refrained from retortin. Also, the fair complexioned Maithili speaking, closely cropped hair clerk spent ten minutes on mobile having personal conversation. I had to intercede firmly to get my complaint registered.

Udayan Roy

91-[protected]

• Po
    Poor customer care Jan 27, 2010

Sir, I am highly dissatisfied with your customer care executives(collections).Pls help me.My no. is [protected].I am mentally harashed.

• Ar
    Arun Chauhan Jan 01, 2010

these customer care people don't have any attitude of serving their customer with respect. Around 7th of November I asked this team leader sahubudin or some thing like that from Agra region to put me on do not call list but that guy asked me to call again and get the request processed by another rep. I think being a TL he should have taken down the request and satisfied me then and there but no he was bloody adamant I even warned him saying that its a recorded call and if it doesnt happen then he would sure gonna land himself in a soup but I dont think this has left any wrinkles on his fore head apparently its has 55 days processing time. let these days pass on 56th day am sure gonna put a complaint in consumer forum regarding this my number is [protected]

AnubhavB Nov 10, 2009

@praveenkumarmellali My simple suggestion to you is please visit the nearest Aircel store, carry a copy each of all the documents you have submitted and talk to the guys about your issue. This is not a complicated issue and would be solved in no time.

• Pr
    PRAVEENKUMAR mellalli Nov 06, 2009

I am transfered to Chennai from bangalore in last month, I have taken Aircel sim last month(Aircel mobile number:[protected])I am already submitted all the documents, eventhough diconnected my sim since from last 3 days, My another number is 91-[protected], Please activate that urgently so that I can talk with my parents.

• Vj
    vjbhasker Apr 06, 2009

I am sure you all have heard of Aircell in delhi. They adevertise as if they are so big but poor guys are so novice that I am dying to leave them. their service is described as Hassle, false promises, Delays, no empathy, no courtesy and above all repeated calls to customer care.

I go to buy a new connection-I get asked to come back again some other day

I complaint sendinf an email-I get no reply

I go to the store again- I get a new connection with no welcome

I get asked to wait for 24 hours for the activation- I waited for 52 hours

I request customer care- I get false promises

Finaly, I get my new connection activated- No clip service and GPRS on

I request for the activation-I get promised to get it done in 24 hours

I waited 48 hours- I am asked to wait again for 24 hours

I waited for another 24 hours- Now I am not calling them up to request more

They have no courtesy and no service at all, I understand there can be technical glitches but what about the following

Promise for call back
    Promise to resolve the issue in 24 hours

Could they not at least inform me about the delay...I am off and never ever would go back to Aircel, , , I am happy with AIrtel and Reliance the Giants...I feel sorry for Aircel and pray for its employees to get a better job

samantha Apr 06, 2009

Nowadays, aircel has more network problems, and no proper response even from Team leaders..

• Ss
    S Saravanan Nov 27, 2008

I have purchased Rs.77 sim cards (2 sims, Neium Nonum Offer) on 02.11.2008. I have given a photo and two address proff to M/s Vinod Cell world @ Besant Nagar. Instantly he operates the two sims activated. After 4 days( 06.11.2008) i gave a photo to M/s Vinod Cell world for remaining appication. 07.11.2008 onwards both the sims are deactivated. I informed to M/s Vinod Cell world, both the sims are deactivated. He told within 48 hours both the sims are activated. But still now my one number is activated another sim does not activated. During this period i gave my address proof and photos thrice, still now i have not get activated, my outgoing has been barred. Finally i gave my address proof and photos to your franchiese M/s Priya Agencies @Besant Nagar. Still now ther is no response. I gave complaint to your customercare services, there is no response. Simply they told, we informed to our service, your official told that they were not received any address proof and photos from me.

What about my last given 6 photos and address proof?

I think your service is very very poor compare than other sim cards

If you do not take any suitable action, i will go by leagal approach.

Regards,

S Saravanan

• Mu
    muthu Nov 21, 2008

world's very very very very very very very very WORST
    customer service is AIRCEL...

• Ms
    msubash Nov 17, 2008

i have an postpaid used in Chennai and i am not satisfied with you're service bcoz the network is very very weak that to in sowcarpet, mint street, area which is a posh area in Chennai and that to there is Apollo city center hospital i file this complaint pls.do register it and take the action immediately-subash

• Na
    Natraj.s Sep 13, 2008

aircell is really a ###ing network.my no is [protected].i have asked for aircell GPRS setting and the customer excutive said a following set of activity tat will activate aircell live.I also fallowed the same but i was shocking to see that only money got detected but i havent received any setting.And again i call the customer care they are telling to do the same and again i loss the same detection of money.Like the same they took only money not giving a paise of service.very pooor aircell.I kindly request the higher official to stop aircell network .Because they are a good scammer.

• Le
    leena Sep 07, 2008

aircel customer care,

i recharged my BSNL mobile in the aircel cellular option on 3rd sep'08 for Rs.110. through ICICI online banking and amount got deducted from my account.When I called up ICICI customer care for this, they said amount has been credited in aircel cellulal account. I have mailed you regarding this before but no reply from you end. let me knw how to proceed. can i get my money back. this is my second mail to you.reply soon before i take legal action.

leena

• Po
    poovarasu Aug 17, 2008

bad words to taking

• Pr
    Priya Jul 20, 2008

Dear Sir,

I using Airtel number and getting wrong calls from one particular Aircel number +91 [protected]. . He is not telling who is he but just he is disturbing me so many times. He is talking very roughly. I already warned him, I'll take action, but then also he not stopped and continue calling. Please help me to know details about him.

Thanks with Best Regards

Priya

santhosh Jul 05, 2008

hi i'm santhosh i want to know the claa details of my mobile number for the month of march, april and may for the year 2006

My no : [protected]

• Ay
    ayush khaitan May 21, 2008

aircel launched an unlimited calling scheme to all networks in west bengal.. however their strategy is clearly unethical on the following grounds..:1
    1) calls 2 aircel mobiles are made easily whereas to other networks one is greeted by the message claiming congestion in their networks.. this is maligning the other networks..
    2) moreover earlier calls to any cell used to get disconnected after exactly 15 minutes and 1 second.. from today it has begun getting disconnected after just 5 minutes 2 seconds.. and yes.. this is for EVERY call..

clearly aircel has cheated customers who have paid around 500 rs. for a poor network and the inablility to make calls.. i hope something can be done in this regard..

i request people to call up the customer service at 367 from aircel mobiles or [protected] to initiate immediate action...

• Ab
    Abubuckar May 13, 2008

Hi,

I am using aircel prepaid 1 year card for passed 10 days, my mob no is [protected] past 2 days my no is barred from outgoing and incoming calls. But i have submitted all my evidences on the spot when i got the card to the agent.

• Bh
    Bhanu Pratap Singh May 12, 2008

recharge problem

• Bh
    Bhanu Pratap Singh May 12, 2008

Recharge problem

• So
    sonu khan Apr 26, 2008

aaj se nahin kareeb 8to9 day se hamare mobiles par day 6to7 masseage aata hai aru the last call hone ke baad 50paisa yha kabhi 1, 3, 5 rupai kat jaata esliye hum aap ke castomber care phone lga kar bole to kha ki aap ki problem 3day main solf ho jaanga firbhi abhi tak nahin hoba aap se reques hai ki aap hamara ploblem door kar deejye

• So
    sonu khan Apr 26, 2008

holl kya aap hamara problem kyon nahin samaj rahen hai