Aircelmisbehavior of customer representative!

S

I had been mis billed for calls I had not made. The customer representative: S. A. Bharath Kumar started threatening me when questions was asked and was at his rudest behavior possible. Hope there is a department concerned who can deal with such ruffians in the name of CSRs.

• Ha
    Hariharan Feb 06, 2007

Asked customer care 9842012345, one lady took the phone and she looks to not treating customer in a good manner, her voice makes once headache. Bad response too. I dont understand what she says for removing the dialer tune. I again asked, again shouts.

Worst headache i have ever had. I dont see the customer value in Trichy.

Sakunthala.K Mar 09, 2007

I lost my mobile on the 6th of March 2007, I then call up Aircel customer support to block my sim card so that my number is not put to some unwanted use. But the customer care executive to much surprise says that its not possible to block my number. She says my lost SIM will be blocked only after i get a duplicate SIM. This seems like a good method of ensuring that a customer does not leave their network...no wonder Aircel says they have the largest consumer numbers. Of course they will we dont seem to be able to block or cancel our SIM. I asked the customer support EXECUTIVE as to what happens if my mobile number is put to wrong use and SHE says it is up to me to get a duplicate number as soon as possible to prevent this from happening.... WAY TO GO AIRCEL CUSTOMER CARE!

• Va
    Vaidhyanathan Apr 20, 2007

I am with aircel for the past 2 years. While getting the connection, I have submitted all the documents and photograph. Now the customer service person contacted and said that I need to submit the document and photograph once again and warned that If I dont submit this within two days or my connection will be cut. Is this the Customer service you offer ? When I tried to contact aircel customer number 98410 56789, no body is there to pick the call.

• Ed
    Edveen Arokiaraj Apr 29, 2007

A copy of email to Aircel:

I'm using Aircel for the past three yrs... your service is really good... however in some case i'm very much frustrated... when we call up the customer care for some support, they promise that they will give a call back, but I've ever got one (prepaid... before i used a prepaid no. the customer care people called and asked to submit my documents for resident proof and etc., which i gave it already... again i gave it to three different dealers in pondicherry... finally my sim got blocked. When i inquired about this in aircel office which is in pondicherry they asked me to give a written letter to file a complaint... I had RS.285 balance in my card which is still a question mark... before that i made an overseas call, in which i was charged double the amount of my usage... when i call they use to say its is process... if there is a separate department to look after the case like this, it would really help as, as well as to improve your network.

Later i took a post-paid connection. When i set a dialer tune of my own voice, i fixed it only for a particular no. correct... but it was heard by all the person who ringed me... when i called the support they said it'll be fixed soon... no go... i changed the tone to another one of myself... then i got a call from the support that, i have set the tone correct,but due to some technical problem it was like that... i accept that , but what about my amount which was debited??? Who'll refund me??? If this feed back form is really considered by your department , i expect a reply for these question...

• Su
    sudharsan May 10, 2007

I have given u my address proof thrice, still now i have not get activated my outgoing has been barred. pls do the needful almost 1 month over. since am using this no. for past 4 years so that i dont want to change. If u continue the same upto next week surely i will change my no..............
    Pls activate soon............

• Se
    selva May 23, 2007

I recharge for one year validity for Rs 2200 in April 14. In one month my balance amount was Rs 1700 according to my usage. without making calls in next, account balance become zero. When I try to call customer care no response. simply Aircel cheating people.

Sathish.D May 31, 2007

I was used hutch connection more than one year. But 4 me more friends so that for me sms is very useful, so that i bought Aircel sim card after using two months Sms counting is reduced as 100. I asked customer care representative officer but they are not responded properly saying some other reasons to me. Giving some good offers after peoples getting that card means, suddenly they are changing the plan.

What is that? Simply Cheating the public giving one offer and saying after something else. Not only Aircel it is held in hutch also and many mobile companies.

Salim Jul 20, 2007

I am using aircel for the past two years. Right now i am residing at chennai for my higher studies. Unfortunately i lost my cell phone here. Immediately I go to the customer support office in chennai to block my mobile in order to avoid some mis use. They said that without response that this is taminnadu no we cant do any thing go to trichy, madurai, pondy for getting duplicate sim. My current bal is 630 and one year validity also. The traveling charges Duplicate sim charges might be higher than my cur bal. So they make some necessary arrangements for their users in chennai. I feel very frustrated by this aircel service.

• Gr
    G.Ramkumar Aug 22, 2007

The worst ever service provider is Aircel. No Proper coverage, no proper response from the customer care executive and even more to say that you will not be able to reach Aircel customer care that much quick. You have to keep on trying for more than 2 days only then you will be getting a line to speak with that stupid senseless customer care executives. The only service provider who changes his plan often without the knowledge of the customer and will not even mind to inform the customers at least through a message.

Worst ever service in Tamilnadu.

• Th
    thulasi rajan Sep 19, 2007

While getting the connection, I have submitted all the documents and photograph. Now the customer service person contacted and said that I need to submit the document and photograph once again and warned that If I dont submit this within two days or my connection will be cut. Is this the Customer service you offer ? and i also submitted the document once again.When I tried to contact aircel customer number 98410 56789, no body is there to pick the call.and from 6th sep to till date that means for 14days iam unable to do outgoing calls only incoming and sms is working if contacted the concerned person there is no proper response.i do'nt now how long will it take to the aircel to rectify my problem is this is the way of giving service to the customer?it is very bad service. iam sending my 2nd complaint. my ph.no.9941748107.and my name is thulasi rajan.i hope you people who are working there will have some common sense to feel others fellings of paying money to service and not getting proper service to the money which we pay.regards.

• Ba
    babu Sep 26, 2007

Last week aircel announced through message that, free !free! In free sms select your favorite three new songs at the cost of two. I also select and sended. For that itself they taken the amount of three rupees .and they sended me a message type menu and send. I also sended then they take three rupees for me. But still now no songs are sendto me. Whether, aircel is trying to cheat the customers. If this going on then is no other way, we change to another card which are so best

Sam Exim Oct 24, 2007

I am Sam Exim I Using Postpaid for 2 year when we request to Dialer Tune the Aircel is no response the Message after 2 Month The Dialer Tune was Activating. Before Two month the Aircel was Take the money for the Dailer that is the poor Habit!

• Su
    Subrata Chakraborty Nov 05, 2007

I purchase a Rs. 200/- Aircell recharge voucher on 04/11/07 5pm from a local vendor. Till now that is even after more than 48 hours I could not recharge my sim. It shows "NETWORK BUSY/ APPLICATION BUSY/SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE/ETC". I contacted the AIRCELL toll free no 9854012345 several times over the last two days and it appears that they don't have any idea of what they are saying. It is truly disgusting and tells about the sorry state of AIRCELL. There is absolutely no customer care. I am at loss. Thinking of a lodging a complaint with consumer protection forum!!

• Ra
    rajkumar Dec 21, 2007

i have 5 year validity of a aircel number 9976785899.For past 2 days i am unable to make any outgoing calls.

• Re
    Remitha.p Jan 02, 2008

i had to cancel my addon to another number and i had called up to the customer care number 9841056789. after long wait it got connected abut none spoke and at last there was an engaged tone. is this the service you people provide. i am highly dissatisfied and the cal got charged also.. very bad service.

• Ka
    Kanmani T Jan 08, 2008

I also lost my mobile yesterday and when i called customer care to block my number. They are saying to come to their office and get a duplicate sim then only they can block the call. Is there not any mechanism to atleast bar the calls from that mobile? Its so strange there is no saftety when we lose the mobile.Atleast they can register the complaint and get a note of the number.

• So
    sonu khan Apr 26, 2008

holl kya aap hamara problem kyon nahin samaj rahen hai

• So
    sonu khan Apr 26, 2008

aaj se nahin kareeb 8to9 day se hamare mobiles par day 6to7 masseage aata hai aru the last call hone ke baad 50paisa yha kabhi 1, 3, 5 rupai kat jaata esliye hum aap ke castomber care phone lga kar bole to kha ki aap ki problem 3day main solf ho jaanga firbhi abhi tak nahin hoba aap se reques hai ki aap hamara ploblem door kar deejye

• Bh

recharge problem

• Ab
    Abubuckar May 13, 2008

Hi,

I am using aircel prepaid 1 year card for passed 10 days, my mob no is 9941316281 past 2 days my no is barred from outgoing and incoming calls. But i have submitted all my evidences on the spot when i got the card to the agent.

• Ay
    ayush khaitan May 21, 2008

aircel launched an unlimited calling scheme to all networks in west bengal.. however their strategy is clearly unethical on the following grounds..:1
    1) calls 2 aircel mobiles are made easily whereas to other networks one is greeted by the message claiming congestion in their networks.. this is maligning the other networks..
    2) moreover earlier calls to any cell used to get disconnected after exactly 15 minutes and 1 second.. from today it has begun getting disconnected after just 5 minutes 2 seconds.. and yes.. this is for EVERY call..

clearly aircel has cheated customers who have paid around 500 rs. for a poor network and the inablility to make calls.. i hope something can be done in this regard..

i request people to call up the customer service at 367 from aircel mobiles or 9804012345 to initiate immediate action...

santhosh Jul 05, 2008

hi i'm santhosh i want to know the claa details of my mobile number for the month of march, april and may for the year 2006

My no : 9841546906

• Pr
    Priya Jul 20, 2008

Dear Sir,

I using Airtel number and getting wrong calls from one particular Aircel number +91 9751494089. . He is not telling who is he but just he is disturbing me so many times. He is talking very roughly. I already warned him, I'll take action, but then also he not stopped and continue calling. Please help me to know details about him.

Thanks with Best Regards

Priya

• Po
    poovarasu Aug 17, 2008

bad words to taking

• Le
    leena Sep 07, 2008

aircel customer care,

i recharged my BSNL mobile in the aircel cellular option on 3rd sep'08 for Rs.110. through ICICI online banking and amount got deducted from my account.When I called up ICICI customer care for this, they said amount has been credited in aircel cellulal account. I have mailed you regarding this before but no reply from you end. let me knw how to proceed. can i get my money back. this is my second mail to you.reply soon before i take legal action.

leena

• Na
    Natraj.s Sep 13, 2008

aircell is really a ###ing network.my no is 9941612066.i have asked for aircell GPRS setting and the customer excutive said a following set of activity tat will activate aircell live.I also fallowed the same but i was shocking to see that only money got detected but i havent received any setting.And again i call the customer care they are telling to do the same and again i loss the same detection of money.Like the same they took only money not giving a paise of service.very pooor aircell.I kindly request the higher official to stop aircell network .Because they are a good scammer.

• Ms
    msubash Nov 17, 2008

i have an postpaid used in Chennai and i am not satisfied with you're service bcoz the network is very very weak that to in sowcarpet, mint street, area which is a posh area in Chennai and that to there is Apollo city center hospital i file this complaint pls.do register it and take the action immediately-subash

• Mu
    muthu Nov 21, 2008

world's very very very very very very very very WORST
    customer service is AIRCEL...

• Ss
    S Saravanan Nov 27, 2008

I have purchased Rs.77 sim cards (2 sims, Neium Nonum Offer) on 02.11.2008. I have given a photo and two address proff to M/s Vinod Cell world @ Besant Nagar. Instantly he operates the two sims activated. After 4 days( 06.11.2008) i gave a photo to M/s Vinod Cell world for remaining appication. 07.11.2008 onwards both the sims are deactivated. I informed to M/s Vinod Cell world, both the sims are deactivated. He told within 48 hours both the sims are activated. But still now my one number is activated another sim does not activated. During this period i gave my address proof and photos thrice, still now i have not get activated, my outgoing has been barred. Finally i gave my address proof and photos to your franchiese M/s Priya Agencies @Besant Nagar. Still now ther is no response. I gave complaint to your customercare services, there is no response. Simply they told, we informed to our service, your official told that they were not received any address proof and photos from me.

What about my last given 6 photos and address proof?

I think your service is very very poor compare than other sim cards

If you do not take any suitable action, i will go by leagal approach.

Regards,

S Saravanan

samantha Apr 06, 2009

Nowadays, aircel has more network problems, and no proper response even from Team leaders..

• Vj
    vjbhasker Apr 06, 2009

I am sure you all have heard of Aircell in delhi. They adevertise as if they are so big but poor guys are so novice that I am dying to leave them. their service is described as Hassle, false promises, Delays, no empathy, no courtesy and above all repeated calls to customer care.

I go to buy a new connection-I get asked to come back again some other day

I complaint sendinf an email-I get no reply

I go to the store again- I get a new connection with no welcome

I get asked to wait for 24 hours for the activation- I waited for 52 hours

I request customer care- I get false promises

Finaly, I get my new connection activated- No clip service and GPRS on

I request for the activation-I get promised to get it done in 24 hours

I waited 48 hours- I am asked to wait again for 24 hours

I waited for another 24 hours- Now I am not calling them up to request more

They have no courtesy and no service at all, I understand there can be technical glitches but what about the following

Promise for call back
    Promise to resolve the issue in 24 hours

Could they not at least inform me about the delay...I am off and never ever would go back to Aircel, , , I am happy with AIrtel and Reliance the Giants...I feel sorry for Aircel and pray for its employees to get a better job

• Pr
    PRAVEENKUMAR mellalli Nov 06, 2009

I am transfered to Chennai from bangalore in last month, I have taken Aircel sim last month(Aircel mobile number:9941462628)I am already submitted all the documents, eventhough diconnected my sim since from last 3 days, My another number is 91-9986232788, Please activate that urgently so that I can talk with my parents.

AnubhavB Nov 10, 2009

@praveenkumarmellali My simple suggestion to you is please visit the nearest Aircel store, carry a copy each of all the documents you have submitted and talk to the guys about your issue. This is not a complicated issue and would be solved in no time.

• Ar
    Arun Chauhan Jan 01, 2010

these customer care people don't have any attitude of serving their customer with respect. Around 7th of November I asked this team leader sahubudin or some thing like that from Agra region to put me on do not call list but that guy asked me to call again and get the request processed by another rep. I think being a TL he should have taken down the request and satisfied me then and there but no he was bloody adamant I even warned him saying that its a recorded call and if it doesnt happen then he would sure gonna land himself in a soup but I dont think this has left any wrinkles on his fore head apparently its has 55 days processing time. let these days pass on 56th day am sure gonna put a complaint in consumer forum regarding this my number is 9808832499

• Po
    Poor customer care Jan 27, 2010

Sir, I am highly dissatisfied with your customer care executives(collections).Pls help me.My no. is 9853047744.I am mentally harashed.

• Ud
    udayan roy Mar 19, 2010

When I went to lodge complaint at Aircel customer-care at Bibha tower, opposite Cozy sweets, Dak Bungalow road Patna, the lady was most uncouth and arrogant.She was tall, fair complexioned, around mid-thirties and pregnant. Being a civilized person I refrained from retortin. Also, the fair complexioned Maithili speaking, closely cropped hair clerk spent ten minutes on mobile having personal conversation. I had to intercede firmly to get my complaint registered.

Udayan Roy

91-9097064227

Safal sha Mar 22, 2010

BLOODY NETWORK !!! the customer care executives don't behave properly. they want 2 disconnect the as faster and they were not minding any problems of customer or they did not try to solve it. Dont take aircel connection please !!!

• Ka
    Karthik.mrk7 Mar 23, 2010

I try to make a call customercare(9842012345) on lot of times. But anytime busy. Then why i have to use aircel number. Simply i throw out to Dust bin. Bcoz I am enter wrong PIN in more than 3 times. So now i need PUK code. And one more thing Why you have to Customercare Call Cost in 50p/3 Mins. No One Network tqking a Call cost for Customer Care. So simply i am throw to Dust bin. OOra otha pundaigala...

• Ra
    Rahul Mishra Mar 30, 2010

This is very strange and unusual for Aircel customer care, still you can visit the nearest Aircel store and get the best of helps. Good luck