ADVERTISIMENT

• On
    Online _CST Aug 19, 2016

Dear Barney Stinson,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Aircel No.:

Thanks and Regards

Aircel Social Media Team

• Ba
    Barney Stinson Aug 18, 2016

I wanted to get a new aircel connection. After all the awesome ads and all that. But when i went to their centre in Borivali, I was given the most screwd up service. After I paid them the money, they just didnt care about my problem.
    There is one person named DEEPA in the Borivali centre who pissed me off.
    I had problems with my network and I had to be behind them 24/7 to solve.
    Whenever I used to call, they have never picked up my calls.
    If I go to their centre, they will be like "We will look into your problem and we will let u know" but
    they never called me or got back to me.
    I had to be behind them for the whole time and
    Its been more than 2 months and still my problem is not solved.

In short, AIRCEL SUCKSSSSSS...
    NEVER GO FOR AIRCEL CONNECTION AND
    NEVER EVER GO TO AIRCEL - BORIVALI

• Re
    Reviewer13435 Dec 05, 2015

I m unable to use my internet. I have tried calling customer care but their suggestions didn't work out. My number is [protected]. It says sorry you don't have enough prepade account balance for your number. I have 1gb 3g free.

• Na
    Navaneethan Sep 13, 2014

Worst service when it comes to cancellation of dialer tunes, im trying to cancel it more than 3months. I googled and tried all options given to cancel it. Still im frustrated with it. Did anyone found the exact solution for it. Im a postpaid user...!

• Ab
    Abi2014 Feb 28, 2014

AIRCEL cheat customers once in a way. They should be punished and cheated customers should be compensated.

• Am
    amit_zte1 Aug 19, 2013

I amusing the aircel number last three years and at present i am in chandigarh.
    when i was in gurgaon on 4th aug my data and sms is working but when i entered in chandigarh(Punjab) then my number is not working .incoming calls not working due to balance is 0 but data should work and also sms should come.
    i think my number is deactivated from aircel HLR.
    so i need help to activate and sms service. i have already mailed to aircel but didnt get any response till date.
    aircell ticket ID (ERN-863082-13BRG0)

• Th
    thajudeen Aug 09, 2013

Thank GOD saved from AIRCEL, my residence is 15meters from AIRCEL Tower, they dint payed rent for the tower it been not operated. playing with customer making fool, customer relation eye wash, no proper response. I lost my business at last shifted from aircel to BSNL. Already i am in BSNL. Attracted by Advertise i switched, at last after losing my business i come back to BSNL.
    be cautious customer don't be fool to be in aircel.

• Ai
    Aircel Support Apr 01, 2013

Hi,

We regret the inconvenience caused.
    Please help us with your Aircel Mobile number so that we can forward your details to the concerned department and get your issue resolved.
    At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel

Thanks!
    Team Aircel India

• Ai
    Aircel Support Mar 31, 2013

Hi,
    We regret the inconvenience caused.

You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel

Thanks!
    Team Aircel India

• Ra
    RAKESH ROY Mar 28, 2013

It is really disturbing that i have recharged aircel 3g with 997 for 2 months but my dongal shows only pink light that is low network and more often it remains disconnect. It is happening in agartala the capital. I suggest that aircel should improve it or leave tripura like tata photon who was very very good at network. Iam screwed as my precious money is wasted like this.

• Ev
    EvitGarg Jul 27, 2012

My Aircel No is [protected], yesterday 30 rupees was deducted from account, and some caller tune has been activated without my request, and now when i am trying to call customer care they are not picking the phone, keep on waiting, when i called from another number instead of giving me information, they put my call on hold. Very Irritating service.I had activated BBm service service for whole month, that service is not working fully. what to do now?

• Ya
    yarlagadda bharath May 08, 2012

my number is working only with in comming calls and no out going calls if we done a call it is saying that call bared plesseeeeeee check it immediaty mobile no [protected] immediatly
    requesting you

santhoshr Mar 20, 2012

Aircel Cusomer care service in not good compared to other networks
    If am a postpaid customer when am calling to 198, 121
    Simply the executives says the details & last ask me r u postpaid customer just called to postpaid.
    Again when i try to call the nodal officer for 1-12 months no response,
    Again called Appellete officer her resonse is good called picked with in a minute. Am surprisesd becaused the call taken by a security & he says you just called the nodal ...
    Aircel says if any issue email to applllete no need to call .
    If a un educated can email to appllete just imagine what kind of service they are providing..

Issues : while roaming call not connected to homenetwork;
    service Deactivation : Wait for 48hrs if customer send send sms for decativation ( If educated Person only send sms) Others??????????

• Hj
    hjgk Sep 12, 2011

my outgoing is being stopped nd i cant call 2 customer care my mobile no is [protected].

• Tt
    T.Thangboi Jun 13, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I haved tried so many atime to de-activate my caller tune.i dont want any caller tune since i started using this connection(2008).So, please try as early as possible to de-activate my caller tune.my cell no is [protected]
    Thanks
    T.Thangboi

• Ka
    KARPAGAM Apr 06, 2011

I CALLED MANY TIMES OF CUSTEMERCARE & MSG ALERT BUT NO RESPONSE PLEASE DE-ACTIVE MY DIALER TUNE . MY NO IS [protected] PLEASE DE- ACTIVATE DIALER TUNE SERVICES

• Ki
    kigin Mar 11, 2011

when i am calling to the customer care they couldnot responce my calls any time

• Ga
    gayatri sharma Mar 09, 2011

Sir,
    I am aircel customer from last 4 month. without my permission dialer tone is activated in my mob. no. [protected]. I send a message to deactivat it but there is no response. Plz deactivate it from my no. without reducing my balance.Please do it as soon as possible.

• Fi
    firdous khan Dec 29, 2010

sir, i have recvd an sms informing that i won $500, 000 USD of our annual microsoft mobile draw 2010.contact dr.gordon frazer through [email protected] for immediate payment! plz. sir tell me procedure about how to get my prize . this is my no. [protected]

• Da
    dasu Dec 20, 2010

[censor]off

• De
    devender reddy Dec 18, 2010

I have won the $500, 000 USD of your annual microsoft mobie draw. My mobile number [protected]

• Ye
    yellesh Dec 17, 2010

ya i agreed

• Ye
    yellesh Dec 17, 2010

i have recvd a msg it is fake or real abt microsft mobile draw 2010 by BA-HAPPY

• Kr
    kritika Oct 19, 2010

the id on which i had taken my number has been changed...what do i do now?

• Am
    Amit kumar Yadav Sep 24, 2010

I have a mobile connection which no. is [protected](sim No.[protected]) from last 1 year with life tive validity scheme. As per your advise I had recharge my mobile with Rs.200.00 in July'2010 (under condition of life time validity). With this recharge my balance were about Rs.190.00.

On 27th July'2010 my mobile were disorder and I had contacted with customer care, told me that my sim is damage and advised to issue duplicate one.

Now again I contacted with customer care for activate my connection. They told me that they had cancle my connection and issue this no. to other person.

I am not able to understand that how you cancle my connection without informing me. How you allot this no. to other person without informing me. Once I got the connection then the number is most valuavle for me and anybody cannot use my no without my permision.

Please explain me why you have done this without my permission. I want to know the procedure of number cancelion under TRAI. Further my alternate no and address with you, so why you had not inform me.

Please let me know the detail and I want my number activate immediatly. Otherwise I will be bound to go consumer foram with this complaint.

Your Valuable reply is expected.

Thanking You.

Amit Kumar Yadav
    M-[protected], [protected]

• Bi
    bikram321 Aug 30, 2010

i want to know deteils incoming number of [protected] in this week

• Mu
    Musicolle Aug 20, 2010

For the past few months i have been noticing AIRCEL has been involved in unnecessary deductions from Subscribers prepaid Account. First it was me who faced that with my no. then my circle of friends also experienced the same. When questioned on that AIRCEL gives false service activation like " Balaji Bhajan service, Voice chat service etc." those that would have never been activated by the subscriber. Then they admit that AIRCEL will re-imbursed the amount to the account. When i myself have experienced this issue in circle of friends, imagine there would be so many subscribers who would have never known that these issues have been happening with them too. This is how AIRCEL shows its profit. And pleases the customer by giving better offers in per-paid.

AnubhavB Aug 17, 2010

"There must be some technical issues, try and speak to customer care or visit the nearest company store, they will fix it for sure.

"

• Um
    umesh chandra LKO Aug 16, 2010

I had purchase sim card in lucknow and use in saharanpur both the city come under U.P. Still rooming is activating, although my sim was working good and I enjoy local facility but during 4-5 day rooming was activate. My all the tariff facility was block, and deduct full charge. Complain number of aircel 1-[protected]

• Pe
    penchalaprasad Jul 25, 2010

please block this nos [protected] and [protected]

• Si
    sivaranjini Jul 12, 2010

i want to deactivate my dialer tune my mobile no:[protected].
    kindly do the need ful asp

thanks & regards
    sivaranjini

• Ar
    Arushi Singhal Jun 29, 2010

my name is arushi. i am from DELHI (India) .My mobile number is [protected]. I am very pissed of your company's behaviour. your employees called me and activated dialer tones forcefully. yesterday 28 june your one officer called me and i said i am not interested he said please listen ma'am i said ok he told me all his dialer tone schemes and isaid ok then he cut the phone . he never confirmed i am agreed or not .this was happened me on april also . that time i also complained and your officer given me a complain no. 1-[protected] to activate do not disturb(dnd)but now your another officer said this complained was not lodged. I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH AIRCEL SERVICES.THIS IS NOT DONE and THIS IS NOT A RIGHT BEHAVEIOUR TO TREAT A CONSUMER .IF THIS IS HAPPENED AGAIN AND AGAIN I WILL NOT TOLERARTE Aand also LODGED COMPLAIN IN CONSUMER FORUM . I THOUGHT THIS WAS MY BIG BIG BIG MISTAKE TO TAKE AIRCEL CONNECTION . PLEASE GIVE MY MONEY BACKK.

• Su
    sunita khemka Jun 05, 2010

I am your customer. your service is very good. I called thousands of time aircel custemercare & 56500 to de-activate my dialer tune!!!. But no response... My no is [protected]

Kindly de-active my diealer tunes. I hope you will do the needful at the earliest.

• Su
    sunita khemka Jun 05, 2010

I am your customer your service is very good. I called thousands of time aircel custemercare & 56500 to de-activate my dialer tune!!!. But no response... My no is [protected]

Kindly de-active my diealer tune . I hope you will do the needful at the earliest.

• Bv
    B.VANITA May 28, 2010

sir,
    my name is vanita my aircel no. [protected] please deactive my caller tune as early as possible

MANIK's Mar 31, 2010

Plzzz deactivate my dialer tune, My no. is [protected] in Assam region

• Ka
    kalpana26 Mar 29, 2010

please deactivate my dialer tone.. no. [protected].. if keep persisting then i need to change my card

• Th
    themask Mar 05, 2010

First off all save ur customers then save the tigers.

And another thing is...Nobody will ask them if they won't provide proper service.

When i am certain age i'm very proud to be an Indian.

Now india..
    won't have security,
    won't have proper services,
    won't have right oppurtunities.
    And a very less good people and they won't do any thing.

y should i proud of Indian.

• Go
    gokul79 Mar 03, 2010

sir,

my mobile no - [protected], complaint no - 1-[protected]

with reference to the above, i wish to inform you that iam the aircel postpaid customer for the past 10 years.

On december 27th after i made the payment i have given a plan change request (pay per second 225 + SMS top up Rs.33) to the annanagar cell city office. He asked me for a id proof, so i've given a xerox copy too. The officer told me that the plan will change from next billing cycle.

So after jan 20th i called the customer care and i 've checked with your officer regarding my plan change, your executive confirmed that your plan has been changed to pay per second plan.

But on feb 24th i have received your bill with my previous plan of CBP 499. Immediately i called your customer care centre and i was in a line for 28 minutes after 3 disconnections i catched your executive and i complained about my plan change issue and the bill which i have received on feb 24th for the payment due date of feb 25h.

The executive registered the complaint, and he asked me to wait till febraury 25. But i didn't get any response.

On Febraury 26 again i called your customer care centre, the executive promised me that, i will arrange a senior officer call to you within 15 minutes regarding this issue.

But i didn't receive any call still now. [protected])

So today after i go through my bill backside, i 've seen a nodal officer and regional business head number. Immediately i called them for 15 times, but there is no response, no one is picking the call.

pLEASE TAKE SOME STEPS.

Gokul

• Bi
    Biswajit Kumar Sahoo Mar 01, 2010

Please deactivate dialer tone of my phone no: [protected] of Orissa region

Comment Guidelines