Airasiacheck in

I waited 1 hour today to check into my flight.

I have visa and proper docs to my destination and have traveled there many time via AirAsia.

Today however was a special case.

3 Customers in front of me had improper documents. Instead of airaasia moving these customers to a special line, air Asia service staff proceeded to handle problem documents at normal check in line.

This means experienced frequent travellers who have given AirAsia much business in past AND who typically buy premium seats are punished due to customers who simply fail to follow proper visa procedure at destination country.

Normally 1 customer having problem I would have given pass and not complain.

Today it was 3.

AirAsia check in procedures are beyond flawed and encourage higher class customers to seek to do business with non AirAsia carrier.

To rectify the above situation I highly recommend:
1. Those customers who frequent travel and buy hot seats given priority check in
2. Offer photo evidence of visa to speed check in procedures (aka baggage drop)
3. Offer staff to patrol queue looking at customers itenerary and visa. If improper redirect problem customers to special handling queue so customers with proper docs are not punished

I will no longer tolerate carrier punish me for others misfortune and problem with obtaining proper documentation.

This will be my final voyage on AirAsia.

Airasia

Da
May 31, 2019

Comments

• Ha
      Aug 02, 2019

Tony ! look at that you have just lost another loyal customers whom were frequent travelers, but not to worry Tony, who cares, if you offer cheap, most people will travel again. continue to stay in the comfort of your growing profits.