Airasia — check in
I waited 1 hour today to check into my flight.
I have visa and proper docs to my destination and have traveled there many time via AirAsia.
Today however was a special case.
3 Customers in front of me had improper documents. Instead of airaasia moving these customers to a special line, air Asia service staff proceeded to handle problem documents at normal check in line.
This means experienced frequent travellers who have given AirAsia much business in past AND who typically buy premium seats are punished due to customers who simply fail to follow proper visa procedure at destination country.
Normally 1 customer having problem I would have given pass and not complain.
Today it was 3.
AirAsia check in procedures are beyond flawed and encourage higher class customers to seek to do business with non AirAsia carrier.
To rectify the above situation I highly recommend:
1. Those customers who frequent travel and buy hot seats given priority check in
2. Offer photo evidence of visa to speed check in procedures (aka baggage drop)
3. Offer staff to patrol queue looking at customers itenerary and visa. If improper redirect problem customers to special handling queue so customers with proper docs are not punished
I will no longer tolerate carrier punish me for others misfortune and problem with obtaining proper documentation.
This will be my final voyage on AirAsia.
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - refund
- Airasia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- Airasia - missed my connecting flight 
- Airasia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative