Air Canadapossible food poisoning

We were served a meal and a snack on AC 865 from London to Montreal on April 5, 2011. When we arrived at Montreal, both my wife and I felt ill, and had serious stomach cramps all night. We suspect that the hot meal or the snack (a ‘wrap’) were the culprit. We urge other passangers on that flight, who experienced similar symptoms to contact Air Canada immediately.

• In
    InfectedMoon45 Nov 28, 2016

I also had a similar issue. I was on a plane from Toronto (YYZ) to Chicago O'Hare (ORD). I decided to order a Chicken Wrap from the Air Canada al a carte menu. However, my chicken wrap was completely different than what was on the menu. Instead of ranch or blue cheese, the sauce in the wrap was Tobasco for no reason. Also, the wrap was borrowed from an Air Canada Rouge plane for no reason (and my wrap came with Air Canada Rouge napkins). When I visited my doctor today, I realized that I got food poisoning from the food. Also, I was charged $450 for a round-trip flight between Chicago O'Hare & Toronto Pearson, so I'm not flying Air Canada ever again.

• Sl
    slapnuts69 May 12, 2011

Just the thought of flying Air Canada, gives me the ###.