Air Canada — airlines
This is the worst airlines I have ever encountered. Never again will I fly with them. My husband paid for certain seats and when we checked-in we found that we were assigned different seats. We asked an agent who made some sort of excuse and said we just had to call to get a refund. We would have preferred that they honored our seats. Our flight was then cancelled and we were amongst the handful of people that were not rebooked on the next flight. We were rerouted on a much later flight and not even told what to do as our connecting flight wasn't even going to be until the next morning. Also we were given even worse seats that were now 30 rows back from the ones we purchased. So now we are stuck in the airport not even knowing what will happen next.
More Air Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Aircanada.com / Aeroplan - Aeroplan sucks! 
- Air Canada / Aeroplan Card - Points were canceled without notification! 
- Air Canada - unwarranted change in itinerary 
- Air Canada - possible food poisoning 
- Air Canada Aeroplan Support Carlson Marketing - Redemption Rewards Services 
- Air Canada - charges for cancellation of refundable tickets purchased from agent
- Air Canada - flight canceled, no, help
- Air Canada - nerve wrecking flight from edmonton to calgary in broken aeroplane.
- Air Canada - missed connection and luggage problems
- Air Canada - downsize of the plane and didn't get on