Agodatravel hotel booking

V Nov 04, 2018

Hi,

Hi, I booked through agoda and I didn't get the booking confirmation until I called the helpdesk. They advised that the rooms were unavailable despite of my payment being deducted. They helped me cancel the booking and rebooking the other rooms. Its been 15 working days (around 3 weeks) but ive not recvd my refund. This is highly disappointing and worst is that I can not get anyone on the cust service line. I demand a number where I can speak to someone or arrange for a call back on [protected].

When we were booking then not only our calls were answered but the cal back was also arranged but as soon as the mater is of refind there is no way we can find anyone to talk to. The customer service line is a gimmick to fool people.

I note that Agoda claims to be a company registered in Singapore - and I have family there as Singapore Permanent Resident. If I dont hear from you by the end of the day today (01-nov-2018) I will be writing to the Consumer Affairs Authority for them to take legal action!

You can not fool people by holding their money. I will take this to the highest level and social media. We are educated professionals and will not tolerate this.

booking id- [protected]