The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Afni Collections — collections notice
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My ex husband received a collection notice for a cell phone that was in my name while we were married. I called them and the first answer i got was that they could not release information to me because it wasnt my debt, second phone call the rep was very pleased that I was trying to settle my debt and took a payment, the third call said the account was added to bankruptcy??? and the fourth, fifth and sixth said again that they could not release any information to me or him?
These people are absolutely nuts and their policies and responces change by the hour?????
More Afni Collections Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing!
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill!
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit
- Afni Collections - AFNI - do NOT CALL or send them money
- Afni Collections - ripoff - fraud
- Afni, Inc - Harassment!
- Afni Collection Agency - Rip off and scam!
- Afni, Inc. - How to dispute an Afni Collections letter
- Afni Collections - Supposed Verizon bill from 1996!