Affordable Denturesbeware of them

Stay away from Affordable Dentures in Rocky Gap, VA. In summary, FIRST (full) set of dentures--so loose when they put them in my mouth, to keep them from falling out, they had to put in a "soft liner"; SECOND the bite was so BAD the upper and lower teeth didn't even touch on the left side--they said I would have to come back and have them re-made. Before I got home, the lower plate had rubbed a raw spot on the back side of my gum. Another missed day of work, a 100 mile round trip, and now, I look like I have NO teeth even with the teeth IN, the acrylic is so thin, you can see through it in spots and again, can't wear the lower ones. My mother said the teeth they used on the bottom were so small, they looked like animal teeth. These people cannot, I repeat cannot make dentures well. Save you money, effort and time and go to a REAL dentist.

• Sh
    sherry66 Feb 22, 2017

I have had my dentures for 17 years and they were made at affordable dentures in Rocky gap VA andy mom has had 2 or 3 sets in her life and she is 74 yrs old and she has gone to Rocky gap Everytime and we have had only good service from them and great products. When I need new ones I will go back to them.

• De
    denverrj Jul 14, 2011

I've had the cheapest ones for two years now. No complaints at all . I'll even give my name Denver Ray

• Di
    Dia Mar 25, 2009

Yeah well you must be the dentist :)

• Ta
    tanya holmes Aug 08, 2008

I have had nothing but good experiences in rocky gap. The staff is great and if something doesn't fit right, they remake it. If you are still not satisfied, they will give you your money back.