Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Dental Services Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care beware of them
V
Author of the complaint
12:58 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Stay away from Affordable Dentures in Rocky Gap, VA. In summary, FIRST (full) set of dentures--so loose when they put them in my mouth, to keep them from falling out, they had to put in a "soft liner"; SECOND the bite was so BAD the upper and lower teeth didn't even touch on the left side--they said I would have to come back and have them re-made. Before I got home, the lower plate had rubbed a raw spot on the back side of my gum. Another missed day of work, a 100 mile round trip, and now, I look like I have NO teeth even with the teeth IN, the acrylic is so thin, you can see through it in spots and again, can't wear the lower ones. My mother said the teeth they used on the bottom were so small, they looked like animal teeth. These people cannot, I repeat cannot make dentures well. Save you money, effort and time and go to a REAL dentist.

More Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care complaints & reviews

Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - horrible quality dentures and unacceptable service
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - they're awful
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - dental implant fell out in 6 months
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - fraud and cheating
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - almost criminal
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - stay far, far away!
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - rude and racist dentist
4 comments
S
Feb 22, 2017 11:53 am

I have had my dentures for 17 years and they were made at affordable dentures in Rocky gap VA andy mom has had 2 or 3 sets in her life and she is 74 yrs old and she has gone to Rocky gap Everytime and we have had only good service from them and great products. When I need new ones I will go back to them.

D
Jul 14, 2011 7:27 am

I've had the cheapest ones for two years now. No complaints at all . I'll even give my name Denver Ray

D
Mar 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Yeah well you must be the dentist :)

T
Aug 08, 2008 6:02 am

I have had nothing but good experiences in rocky gap. The staff is great and if something doesn't fit right, they remake it. If you are still not satisfied, they will give you your money back.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

108 complaints