A&E Factory Service — samsung washer repair
Waited 22 days for service the technician Ben arrived today approximately 4:30pm claimed he was not allowed to service the washer because there was no receipt of my payment. I showed him the cleared check that cleared on the 11th of July in the amount of $406.92 He would not accept that as evidence and took the part I had paid for and shipping directly to me and left. I begged him to stay until we could contact his company to verify my payment he would not he said he had another appointment and left. I left to go buy a new washer and he was on the side of the road talking with his helper. He obviously didn't have another appointment he just didn't want to service my machine. So after 22 days and $406.92 I had to go buy a new washer. The company is corrupt and the employees are thieves. I bought a ge just so I would never have to deal with them again or with sears home services. I will be contacting the Maryland attorney generals office in the morning to file a complaint as well as the state police because he took the part that was shipped directly to me and which I paid for.
More A&E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service!
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices!
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again!
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!!
- A&E Factory Service - poor service
- A&e Factory Service/ Samsung Refrig. - constant reschedules parts at home & still no repair
- A & E Factory Service / Dishwasher - rude customer service
- A&E Factory Service - this is the worst company ever!
- A&E Factory Service - lg bottom mount freezer