A&E Factory Serviceemployees giving false information

J

I am filling this complaint due to a very unprofessional and unsatisfied service and false information that I received from A&E employees. I had the same problem that kept on re-occuring on my Jenn-Air refrigerator. The first time a technician came to my house to check the problem was on May 10, 2011 and ordered the parts for me and scheduled an appointment to put in parts on May 17, 2011 and when i called on May 16, 2011 to confirm my appointment, a representative stated that my appointment is not until May 18, 2011. I re-schedule it for May 20, 2011 because they would not work with my schedule. A technician came on May 20, 2011 and fixed my fridge. A week later, my fridge was acting up again and was having the same problem. I called A&E to have a technician come over and fix the problem again and they came over on June 1, 2011 and fix it again. A week later, it was broken again with the same exact problem. I called A&E and spoke to a man on June 5, 2011. I was getting tired of calling them and complaining the same problem. I was told that the next available appointment was not until June 10, 2011 and I was not happy about it due I have already loss plenty of money on food and time off at work, I had told the man that was assisting me that i would like to speak with the manager in charge and he put me on hold and contacted the manager. I handed the phone to my boyfriend because my boyfriend would like to speak with the manager. The man on the other line had told my boyfriend that a technician will be coming the very next day but it will be an open window. My boyfriend took a day off from work and stayed home. Around 3 pm, theres still no sign nor phone call from the technician so my boyfriend immediately called A&E company and the representative that he spoke with stated that there was no appointment schedule for us to come on June 6, 2011 and stated to my boyfriend that whoever we spoke to, lied to us. Our fridge is still broken. We loss another day at work and loss money on food. Employees at A&E are liars and do not consider customers emergency need. They just DONT CARE, PERIOD.

• SearsCare Jun 08, 2011

Dear Joy V,

We came across your posting and wanted to reach out and offer assistance. We are sorry to hear about the service you have received from our team and we apologize for frustration this has caused you. We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you resolve this matter. My name is James and I work for the A&E Solutions team and we want you to know we are here for assistance. At your convenience please contact our office at [email protected] so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the refrigerator is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (Joy V) in your email so we can reference to your posting.

James H.