ADT β€” billing errors

J

I have tried unsuccessfully for the last 4 months to have ADT correct my bill. I was billed twice for the installation. ADT collections calls me almost every day. Each time, I tell them the exact same story. I have faxed a copy of the installation agreement and the contract that states what the charge should be. I cannot get it corrected, yet I have been told it is being corrected. They leave messages almost daily, and I return their calls almost daily. I am sick to death of ADT.

• Ha
    hate ADT Jul 19, 2011

I also have been dealing with ADT billing. They owe me a $215 refund for double billing me for 6 months. They agree they owe the money, they promise week after week to refund my bank account. I have been callin weekly since early May. Every time I call I have to explain the whole story to an operator, then again to a supervisor, then I get promised a reefund within 4 business days. Of course the refund never shows up and I call again and the cycle starts over and over.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices