Ackermans Storespathetic service

C Nov 15, 2018

I'm having a big problem with my account. Ever since I've became your customer I have never been happy with the service I have received.
1. I went to pay my account at southgate mall is was so full only 3 tellers were working, I couldn't pay I then went to Randburg and I experience the same thing. Until only one lady who was in the line told me to pay via EFT. I tried but fnb couldn't take the card number as a reference. I called the call center and a lady that I spoke to told me to use the last 8 digits of my the card number. I did that and it went through fine. 7days later I got a call that I didn't pay I was shocked and frustrated I then sent proof and that was fixed.

2. September I made a payment and emailed proof of payment and to my surprise I got a call again that I didn't pay I was so mad I called in only to a rude call center agent who was very rude when I asked to speak to a supervisor she said I was to call the supervisor direct when I asked for supervisor's number she hang up on me. I immediately called and I explained to the person I spoke what happened and that I want to speak to a senior person and she called Burton who promised me that he will investigate and get back to me and he told me to send the September proof of payment to him his email address that he gave me is [protected]@tenacityinc.co.za and he told me that every month when I make a payment I must sent proof direct to him.

3. On the 29 October 2018 I made a payment and I sent proof of payment again to [protected]@tenacityinc.co.za from my email address which is [protected]@gmail.com. To my surprise on Monday I received a treating letter that I owe October payment. I then send that email to [protected]@tenacityinc.co.za. And he sent me an email to asked me if I made October payment. I then sent him an email with proof of payment up until today he has not responded to my email. And today I got a statement and October payment is not showing. Now I have errors of which it's not my fault. I regret the day I decided to open an ackermans account. I should have listened to my sister when she told me not to open an account it because of the service she received. Please can someone help and resolve my query and advise what do I have to do to get this a better service. I just wanna settle this account and close it. I will never advise anyone to take account with ackermans