Acaia Berry Slim MDcancel shipment/ membership

J

I fell for the free trial, but was alerted to the scam to late. Within minutes of ordering I tried to cancel, by phone but could not get through. I think the number they give is bogus. I read the return policy over and over. They get ya. Time starts the day they ship, it could take up to 5 days to reach you. That leaves only 10 days. If you want to return and cancel membership you have to return the product within 5 days of receiving. Because it takes up to 5 days to reach them. So if you only used the product for 6 days and returned it, you're one day over. (All RMA) requests need to be made within 15 days FROM THE DATE THE PRODUCT IS SHIPPED. If you DON'T return it with the RMA# posted on the outside of the package they screw ya over, because they won't accept it. Please send all returns to:
Natural Body Scape, LLC
ATTN: BerrySlimMD Returns
RMA#
1414 N. Cameron Street
Harrisburg, PA 17103

NOTE: Returns must include a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) printed on the outside of package to be accepted and processed.

Mary Heth Jan 27, 2009

I signed up for a free sample and authorized a cc payment of $4.95 for shipping and handling. I received the product, plus some tea that I did not order. I was charged the s/h charge of $4.95 plus $34.95. Fourteen days later they charged me $80 for the "free sample!!!" because "I didn't cancel within 14 days" Then they billed me twice more for $80 although they never sent me any product!!! These people are CROOKS!!!

• Le
    Lexa Jan 27, 2009

I am having the exact problem with the Acai Berry order and the ColonMed 700 companies. These were 15 day trial orders for $4.99 and $3.99. They both charged my account for $87.13 and $88.97. They do not give you 15 days to try their products. I was charged exactly 15 days after I ordered the products. This is a scam and urge no one else to fall for it. I will follow up and put a fraud charge with my bank and see if I can get back the unauthorized charges taken from my account. These are a scam as when you try to cancel all they say is that we were given 15 days to cancel. Incredible, this is the most ridiculous thing I have heard to date. We do not even get the opportunity to try the product. They are stating that I am cancelled now and will not receive any additional charges but I have to keep this and they will not refund. Lexa

• Aw
    awf Feb 22, 2009

After I discovered the SCAM...I waited for the product to arrive to see what number was inside. I called this Sat at 3:05...stayed on the line listening to the same song for 2 hours. Never did answer. Finally hungup...I don't think anyone is even there to hear their business phone ring. I wish there was some way for the FCC to put them out of business...especially if they give you a number to call in order to cancel and they don't answer it! Forget the terrorists overseas...we've got them working us over right here. What makes me even madder is Oprah and Rachel don't seem to mind that their photos are associated with it!
    Still on hold in FL,
    W

• Be
    becca Mar 19, 2009

this is the biggest rip off they said my cc was declined so i tried a different one and they said that one was declined too so i forgot about it well a few weeks later i had a 59 dollar charge on my bank account from them and she said it was approved and they placed two separate orders with both cc's ...ii am furious bcuz their website said it was declined so I am now battling with them through the phone to get my money back!!! anyone know how to report them for fraud???

• Pe
    Peggy Cushman Apr 16, 2009

Please take me off of the account and do not send me anymore and do not charge my credit card. My customer id is Bs1249586. I was suposed to get a Gucci bag for signing up and never got it. I also called the telephone number to cancel. Thanks. Peggy Cushman, 90 high st., Mechanicsburg, 43044

• Di
    Diane67 Jul 20, 2009

Total SCAM - there is no such thing as a 15day trial... a couple of days after I receive the mdse I went online to cancel my membership only to find out 1 week later they charged my credit card!

Diane
    New JerseY

• Pa
    Pamelagross Aug 26, 2009

Total scam. I ordered the Acai Berry with the colon cleanse and later that day, they called to inform me that I will be receiving
    the green tea fit and another bogus membership, without my consent. I told the woman I didn't want it and she said too bad, your getting it.
    I'm sending everything back and reporting them.

• Wo
    wontdoitagn Aug 27, 2009

Damn...when will I learn ...nothing is free. I ordered the free trail...THEN read these complaints. After ordering I suddenly got an email..that I now had a personal online trainer for only 29.99 a mth...what?? anyway I called and canceled the trainer...and THEN called my bank and canceled my Card!!! BTW...yes I too see 2 charges already for 4.95...and YES I was declined the first time too and amazingly..it went through the second time...<shaking my head>

• Go
    God I trust Oct 09, 2009

<<<< SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!>>>>
    I too fell for this ridiculous scam!! However I was lucky enough to get through to Customer Service pretty quick with a toll free phone #[protected] and my membership I was told would be cancelled immediately. I did have a fee paid by credit card of $3.41 for shipping/handling which showed up the next day! The product did absolutely NOTHING for me~ no extra energy or weight loss as they claim~ What a surprise!! Instructions for return was sent to my email and of course an offer to buy more products and a charge if I want to keep the rest of the supply`HELL NO!!
    Live and keep learning from these crooks!!

• Sl
    sleepyinky Oct 21, 2009

I wasn't trying to order their product, I thought I was confirming a different order. I calle dto cancel and receive a RMA, But never received the product. They charged my cc again. I filed a complaint with the BBB.

• Pl
    plyshavon Nov 03, 2009

I to fell for this scam ordered Acai Berry got green tea and colon slim have yet to receive the Acai Berry I called the 1-800 number they answered I told them I haven't received it yet she said thats not their problem because UPS has it so I told her the trial will be up before I get it she said well how do u like it. What part of I DONT HAVE IT YET DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND! Shavon Hurt

• Bo
    bobby winn Nov 20, 2009

I would like cancel my membership

• Bo
    bobby winn Nov 20, 2009

cancel my membership

• Ga
    GAYLENE10 Feb 26, 2010

i also fell for BERRY SLIM MD scam. i finally had to go through my bank and when the packages came i took a picture and then a picture of me putting them in the post office box. i will never ever fall for the free trial again. i should have been smarter than that and it really makes me mad at myself. i would like to know if there is an agency we can call to report the people. GAYLENE

Christinestime2 Jul 11, 2010

I also fell for this scam, after countless times to cancel this order, and each time I called, the person on the phone told me the product would not be sent and I would be refunded the $3.49 for shipping. Well, the product still shipped to me and by the time I received it, the free trial was over and I was charged $79.00. I had to file a claim with my bank to get my money back. Next time I will be more careful to not get raked into a "too good to be true" trial offer

• La
    Larryknows Jun 08, 2011

For all of you who used a credit card and could not reach the merchant to cancel the order, you have the right called Chargeback rights for up to four months from the original purchase/transaction date. All you have to do is call your financial institution that issued your credit card and tell them you haven't been able to reach the merchant and you want to charge back all charges from this merchant and stop any future charges. YOUR BANK OR CREDIT UNION WILL DO IT! You don't have to be a victim of any scam as long as you use a credit card and act within four months. Good luck.