Acai Berry SupremeNon working telephone number

D

Like everyone else, I order ACAI Berry Supreme from SFL Nutrition, LLC and received it late. I had only one day to try the product and unsuccessfully could not reach them through [protected]. But thanks to the person on this complaint board who suggest to go to https://www.whiteteaacai.com and do a live chat. At first I was skeptical because the bottle shown on this website is not the same bottle I received in the mail. So I check their return policy and found that both product return address and telephone number is the same. So I was able to cancel my order via chat and I also have an e-mail of the conversation just in case I need to dispute any future charges. In the future, I will check this site and others for complaints first before ordering anything on the web. I truly learned a lesson.

• As
    asimah123 May 15, 2010

oh my god i orderd a free trial and recived 2 more bottles i rang them and asked why i have recived thyem they said you will recive one mor and i went to my bank an 40 pound was taken out now i cant get hold of them

• Sh
    Sheri92865 Mar 17, 2010

My problem was not with cancelling the order, but the mail scam they have going on. I recieved my trial bottles, and then just two weeks later recieved two more bottles(I was unable to use the trial because of the caffeine it contained). After recieving the two othe bottles I called them and cancelled, however the next week they billed my account for 175.00. But thats not the worst, when I called to return the product they told me to ship it back using the label they provided on the box and mark it return to sender. they gave me an RA number. I sent the packages back with my postman, RA number written on it. I have called them several times and they want my TRACKING number, I told them that they gave me an RA number they could look it up by that...they have informed me over and over that they cant do it without a tracking number. They never said I needed a tracking number on the phone, they said just to use their label. I ask to speak to the refund department, but they "couldnt directky connect me and they dont give out that phone number." So I am out 175.00 for a product I returned without using...it is a major scam this company has, I hope people become aware and do not order products from them. The address of the company is 3007 Greene St Hollywood Fl. so if you see this address run DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Th
    these people are rip offs Dec 28, 2009

Well let me tell you all my story!!! I orderd the acai berry. they called me a few days later and confirmed my order and told me I was being shipped a free gift also just for trying their product. I received the product, both bottles. A little while later i recieved 2 more bottles. So, I call them and ask why i got more. Then they tell me that i had 15 day trial only on both products. THAT WAS NEVER TOLD TO ME UP UNTIL THAT POINT! So I told them to cancel my stuff and of course they had already charged me over $300! They charged me for the gift and shipping and handeling on MY GIFT also. So, the refunds ha ha I fought for over 4 hours and 3 represenatives to get 3 returns. There is still a 80 some odd dollar charge on my crecdit card. So I call 1 more time and the SUPERVISOR finally broke down and gave me a RMA number to insure that I would get credit for it. I mailed them all off certified mail where they had to sign for it and waited! I checked on line to see that they received all 4 bottles and they did. A month later I got a refund for 3 of my bottles. I called and asked where my 4th refund was. They told me that I needed to give them all of the conformation numbers that I received from the post office. So I told them all the numbers. They told me to give them a week and they would process my refund! YEAH! HA ya RIGHT I CHECKED MY CREDIT CARD AND NOTHING. SO I CALLED AND THIS TIME THEY TOLD ME THAT I NEED TO FAX THEM A COPY IF THE ACTUAL RECIEPT THAT I GOT FROM THE POST OFFICE! I DID THAT AND STILL NOTHING SO ANOTHER PHONE CALL Now they need the original RMA numbers that I had gotten from them . Well I had lost them and now I found them and cant get ahold of them!!! So I will let you all know if I get any where. WISH ME LUCK

• Sg
    SG0 Oct 23, 2009

THIS IS STILL HAPPENING, ALL THIS TIME LATER. THEY ARE TAKING PEOPLES MOENY... I AM OUT $100.00...

• Pr
    professional 2002 Oct 21, 2009

I also ordered. Then I read the complaints. I reported to my credit card company that a fraudulent company was able to get the account number. They cancelled the card number and issued me a new one.

I did receive the $88.00 free sample so I guess I ripped them off.

• Mo
    Moc DAvis Oct 10, 2009

This company advertising by sending e-mail. It has telephone number but you cannot contact by telephone. It will get you by telling you about free trial of its product and pay only by you credit card the shipping charges. You will receive by USPS shipping. In a few days you receive the product that outrageously overpriced and charge your bank account without your knowledge. You cannot contact it tact the company by phone because you will be cut off, no answer, dead phone, etc. There is price gouging. You cannot return the product. I made written complaint to the U.S. Attorney general but I was informed that it was referred to th fbi.

• Ka
    kamcwilliams Aug 17, 2009

They claimed I order there diet supplement. I never received anything, but was billed $88.62 on my credit card.
    Twice they agreed to remove the charges, once in December 2017 when I called and again in April 2017 when I called with the fraud department with my credit card, Capital One.
    Have never received a credit from them.
    Very nasty to talk to on the phone.

• Ni
    Nikki GT Jul 24, 2009

I retured my bottle of pills certified mail. They signed for it. When I called the first time they said they didn't get it. The second time they said they would only return 60% of the $89.99. Then they told me my credit card rejected the credit they tried to send, so they would have to send me a check. It's been 6 months and they still haven't sent me my money back.

• Ac
    ACAIBERRYRIPOFF Jul 08, 2009

I had the misfortune to make the mistake of ordering a "sample" bottle of this product, AcaiBerry Ulitimate, or Acaiberry Plus or AcaiBerry Tea, or SL Nutrition (whatever!), from this company. They were supposed to charge only $5.95 for shipping the sample, but I later found that they were charging me on an ongoing basis to the tune of $98. and $89 per month. This took MONTHS to clear up and get my almost $200 back, ( over $200 if you count charges for return shipping). The customer service people were forgein and it was VERY DIFFICULT to get a straight answer out of any of them. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM...IT IS A SCAM. I have several phone numbers for them but I did reach one today, 7/8/09 that seems to be working; it is [protected] but it was after their business hours. and no anwser. I have an address of the company as: SFL Nutrition, 127 N.W. 13th Street #4, Boca Raton, Florida [protected]...I hope this info helps. I would use a site where payment reimbursement isn't a problem like with this outfit, maybe EBay or Amazon as they have very strict guidelines/policies for sellers that assure customer satisfaction.

• Cl
    claire Apr 07, 2009

i have the same problem no product but been charged anyway what is goin on how do i get my money back ????

• Er
    ernetine maes Mar 27, 2009

I have been waiting for my order to arrive, I orderd this about a month ago, It was a free trial . I had to pay for S and H . and that was it . I have not tried the product yet and they are charging my credit card again because I did not cncel my future orders . Please help me I need a # to call or an email Address . I don't now what to do . Any kind of help I greatly appreciate .. Thank you Christine M.

• Li
    Linda Teague Mar 25, 2009

Returned product (via return receipt) and have not received my refund. Spoke with customer service and they said that it was processed 2-11-09. Have not received it -- unable to get any assistance from anyone -- very difficult to talk with customer service. Wait is long and most of the time, you are disconnected.

• Ga
    gabby Mar 20, 2009

Please don't take this!! i purchased a free trial and was charged $89.99. i disputed the charge and was never given credit. I had the pills and my sister started taking them. She is in the hospital. The dr.s think it is a result of this product!! Has anyone had a reaction to this product that has affected the liver???

• Do
    Dorothy Nemi Mar 12, 2009

Showed up on one statement as Supplement Pro labs, was disputed with credit card company, cancelled credit card showed up on new card statement as IP nutraplex. Disputred with card company again. Called the company and complaind. The company agent kept saying I can't hear you, and in the background you could hear other agents doing the same thing.

• Je
    jennay Mar 11, 2009

I orederd this supossed FREE trail with a $5.95 shipping and handling fee...well what a rip off! I NEVER recieved the package and yet they STILL charged me the FULL amount! I have yet to get my money back but I filed a report to the Better Buisness Bureau because they have been avoiding my calls lately. I dont recommend anyone try this scam! This is ridiculous!

• Li
    linda Feb 26, 2009

Oh I hear you there Im being charged by IP Nutraplex and I can't get a hold of no one. I talked to acai and they told me they don't have any numbers for the IP Nutraplex. They are a bunch of rip offs. I'm afraid they will continue to charge my account I wont be able to do anything. Any ideas.

josh Feb 23, 2009

They send you to this website that is just a forum for Complaints and give you a so called magic number just to get enough time to dry up that credit card before you know it!

• De
    Debbie Feb 23, 2009

Whoever posted the comment about dont give up because you got the magic phone number, supposidly to Florida. Well I hate to burst your bubble but thats the same number we all have, and it's the Phillipines and they promise you the world, and are as courtious as can be, but they are just a mouthpiece to make you happy. they dont even know who they are working for!!!

Mary Feb 16, 2009

SCAM! RIP OFF! THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! CALLED OVER 10 TIMES AND THEY HAVE ACTUALLY HUNG UP ON ME TWICE, WITH PROMISES TO CALL BACK AND NEVER A RESPONSE. THIS "FREE" TRIAL HAS COST ME A FORTUNE!!!
    GO TO THE HEALTH FOOD STORE YOU CAN FIND IT A LOT CHEAPER.. DO NOT BUY ACAI BERRY!!!

• Pa
    Pat Feb 15, 2009

Apparently joining many others duped by these Acai products. Ordered free sample for 5.95 shipping.Recieved sample Then charged the following month $88.62 plus $1.77 (int'l tran fee).Will cancel debit card ---does anyone have any ideas on getting our money back?

mary parker Feb 10, 2009

same here cancel your credit card b4 they charge it what a scam

• Ss
    SSfairy Feb 09, 2009

I have tried to get ahold of the company via email and phone a number of times over a two month period to no avail. I have left messages, emailed at least once a day. I ordered my "free sample" on the 12th of December and didn't even get it until the 15th of January, however in the mean time I had called them before my 14th day even though I didn't even have the product to cancel. I could never get through to speak with someone. Now that I have noticed a charge on my credit card, I have tried calling them at the number listed on my statement and the one listed on the bottle. When you call it doesn't even ring, it just clicks and hangs up. I contacted my credit card company and apparently they have received a number of calls about this company and others having the same issue. I tried also to go from the link that you display on your site and when you go to the "contact us" or the "refund or exchange policy" the web site is conveniently not found. Imagine my surprise, not really, since I couldn't get through to them any other way, I really didn't expect this to work. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Ms. Schultz

• Cu
    curt eide Feb 08, 2009

There has been no product delivery and now I wonder if iwll continue to get a bill after reading all of these complaints.

• Ke
    Kenneth Feb 04, 2009

We need everyone to send a complaint to your states Attorney General Office. We aren't getting our money back most likely, but we have to take these people down.

If we all do this, there's more of a chance they will act!

Chris Feb 03, 2009

Same thing happened to me. This company should be prosecuted for fraud. I also had my account debited for the "free trial" bottle. Their web site offers "satisfaction guaranteed" and "will gladly process a return" but when I called they would do neither. Nor would they let me talk to a supervisor. I am trying to do a chargeback on my credit card, so these complaints hopefully will help the process. Chris

Mariela Feb 02, 2009

Hi, i canceled right away, and still i was debited very little but twice, i checked the website and i called [protected]) (customer service), called and explain the situation, also tell them you'll sue them for charging your account without permission, and they'll give you your money back

• Jn
    JNicolejG222 Feb 02, 2009

I ordered this product because I was normally eating the pure acai in a smoothie form daily. I chose to go back to work full time and go back to school and found that I didn't have the time I used to in order to make my smoothies. I was looking for an alternative and found this. The trial sounded great. The problem was that when I read the agreement it stated that I was only to pay for shipping and handling. There was nothing that mentioned being charged after 15 days. However, if I chose that I liked it and wanted to continue, it mentioned that I would start to receive monthly shipments and be charged at the time it was being shipped. I received the product on 1/23/09 and was charged almost $80.00 on 1/30/09. Completely not expecting it, I was very upset and not able to reach the company by any means. Now I'm scared about my bank account and as to what else these people can do with my account information. Do not buy from this company. To top it off, I haven't noticed a difference with the pill form and chose to go back to pure acai in a smoothie form.

• Ae
    aep1113 Jan 29, 2009

I too ordered the free trial of Acai Berry Supreme. I don't know what I was thinking. It sounds great, but I can lose weight by eating right and working out regularly.
    I got nervous after I ordered a free trial and paid the 5.95 s&h fee and I did not recieve a confirmation in my email. I recieved the pills several days later and read the slip with the delivery. I realized that I would be billed $88.62 for additional bottles.
    I quickly called the number and spoke to someone about canceling. They said it was cancelled and I would recieve a confirmation number via email. After 2 days I did not recieve that confirmation number so I called back and got one by phone. I am still worried that I will be billed because their business practice is already shady. Does anyone think I should cancel my card now?

• De
    Dee Sims Jan 28, 2009

I bought acai berry and thet send the first 'free' tablets and it states you can cancel within 14days, but they sent the next lot 2 days after the first, I did get through and cancel, but flor the last 3 months they have taken a small amount from my credit card, but each month under a different name!!
    My credit card company says there is nothing they can do, and I've tried contacting them to no avail.
    I;m a state pensioner 9 senior citizen with low income) and I cannot afford to lose cash, but don't know where to turn.It is definately a scam and if done here in UK would be prosecuted.
    PLEASE, PLEASE don't get caught out"!!

• Ne
    Nenny88 Jan 27, 2009

I experienced the same today I was so pist! No where in the website do they say their going to charge us for anything else. I called and oh my god ! could you believe it they answered. What a shock! No refund! great they state that all this information is said in terms and conditions. When I went to check I wasn't able to go past the registering point. I was not goin to put my personal nevertheless put my credit card information so I gave up! But never again will I buy a product from this company! This is a scam!

• Mh
    mharrington Jan 22, 2009

Totally agree. Same thing happened to me. Reported them as fraud to my credit card. They need to be shut down!! I wish I would have seen these articles before I ordered.

• Bo
    Bonnie Jan 21, 2009

Ordered acai berry FREE trial offer for 5.95 s hipping charge. Then they charge my credit card for 88.62 I called several times got emails that they cancelled the charges, but my credit card was charge again, next they give a COnfirmation # so far still waiitng for the charge to be taken off my bill. Filed a fraud with my credit card comp & bank. These people should be locked up and the internet should do a better job of what they let these companies advertize. Bonnie

• Bp
    bputn26 Jan 21, 2009

After all the research and testimonies from the hundreds consumers, how is this company still in business. I did not research this company before I purchased. However I am doing it now because they are putting me in debt, and I am tired of feeling out fraud/and disputed form for my credit card. I have had the same experience, I tried to cancel and the number is not in service. I tried to email the company, and no response that way either. I was skeptical to give them my email address because they just may heck my account. I hope that credit card holders will put this company on the fraudulent list, and some how the web can stop them. This company is a disgrace! I tried the product for 14-day trial period. Tried to cancel and could not. I tried the other options listed on this page and I still cannot contact anyone. I had to cancel my credit card, and I cannot use it until around 90 until the investigation is over. I have left this matter in the credit holder’s hands. I got charged 5.95 for the first shipment which i agreed to...Tried to cancel as soon as I got but could not because the number did not work. I received 2 back-to-back shipments, one for 88.92, and the other for 94.86...I have not opened the product. Even if I did decide to keep it I would not take it, we don't have a clue what we are taking based on the ethics of this company. I was always skeptical about Internet shopping, but I guess due to my desperation to loose weight I was suckered into this without researching. I wish everyone well with putting an end to this consumer I will keep everyone updated with my results.

• Gr
    grldollies Jan 20, 2009

Beware! Fit Factory, Fit-Fac.com selling Acaipure and the Colon Cleanse MD, Diet Offer Store, Supplemen Nevada Free Trial Ad on Fox News about the Oprah diet, Health Page SCAM. Two Products from Florida but billed from Nevada & Utah.
    Today 1/20/09 - I called Fit factory [protected] which was a bad #, but my Credit Card Co gave me [protected] and they gave me Acaipure, Ph # [protected] which is Dynamic Health Products Inc. 12399 Belcher Rd. South, Suite 140 Largo Fl 33773. They stated that they are not associated with Fit Factory anymore. If I send them the sample back I received I will not be charged for the item. The free sample was not free but only a trial time to try it. The Rep at least sounded nice on the phone, but we will see. She said she would also refund my shipping charge. I thought I was getting free samples to try as everyone else was led to believe by the ads. Acaipure charged me $4.95 shipping on 12/24 and Fit factory charged me $29.95 & $1.17 Total $31.12 on 1/15/09. It would be nice to know if the Acaipure product was ok. I’ve bought Herbs on line like through Amazon before that was hard to get locally, but to be safe I am sending the Acaipure back. It is too bad they got hooked up with Fit Factory – if they are Legit.
    Colon Cleanse Md product trial sample with only a couple of pills in it arrived the end of the 1st week in January and a full bottle arrived a week later. I was charged $3.95 by Diet Offer Store on 12/24/08 – [protected] UT and I was charged $89.31 from Supplemen Las Vegas Nevada on 1/7/[protected]. I talked to Anne P @ the Supplemen # [protected] about the Colon Cleanse, I asked her to remove me from any auto billing, I did not agree to this and I also asked her to give me a address to return the unauthorized item. She gave me as a address: Fulfillment Center 4650 SW 51st St, Suite 711 Davie Fl 33314 which just happens to be Colon Cleanse MD’s address too. But they have in the out of state listed ph # [protected]‎. Note a reverse Phone # Look-up shows that the ph # is to Creative Edge Marketing. PO Box 1159 Sandy, Ut 84091. Intelus lists this Ph # as Midvale Ut. Area.
    I have put the January charges on dispute as they were not authorized. Even though I misunderstood or was misled about a receiving a trial sample, which was to all of them a trial period I did not dispute the shipping charges even though I should. I hope this info helps

• Gr
    grldollies Jan 20, 2009

• Je
    Jesse Jan 20, 2009

I didn't get a warning that my trial period is up. Instead they took my money without making any attempt to give me the option of discontinuing their product. I have contacted them twice in the past 20 days. Both time's I was told I would receive a refund within a certain time frame. That has not happened. I am going to file a lawsuit against them within a couple of days.

• Te
    teddy_grahams16 Jan 12, 2009

make sure you call during the week mon.-fri. 9-6pm EST

• Ka
    kangosna745 Jan 10, 2009

I am posting this complaint to further validate all previous complaints. With this scam the goal is to attract consumers via a free trial offer and then withdrawal funds from their credit card regardlesso of cancellation. If you attempt to correspond by utilizing the online chat you will be very dissapointed to find an email inquiry form; should you get a valid phone number to call plan on waiting for an extended period of time only to be put off 36 hours at a time. No matter how long or how many times you call there will never be any positive resolve. I wish I had read these complaints before ever becoming entangle in this online shake down.

• St
    Stauffacher Jan 09, 2009

Ordered the free trial for 5.95, they charged me later the full price for the trial bottle out of my checking account, Then they sent me another bottle I sent it back, called them up, wanted my money credited to my account, they took money out for that bottle, still haven't received it, very bad business practices. Will never order anything from them again. Actually the free trail wasn't free at all!

jan10 Jan 08, 2009

. I did not even order a free trial. They say I contacted them- all I did was go to the site to see what all the hoopla was about. They called me 4 times in a 24 hour period and each time I stated plainly I DO NOT WANT THIS! I finally told them to take my name off their list and contact me no more. That was this morning, and I haven't received a call yet.

I tried to call back the number they called me from and it either cut off or was busy! The number they called me from is [protected] and the number for help is1-[protected].

I finally got to talk to someone and they said I wasn't even in their system! They were trying to get me to do the trial; making me think I had agreed to it, and then they would have me hooked, too!

Let me tell you a little trick I learned dealing with medical insurance. They tell you it will be a 40 minute wait. Most people won't hold that long. But, if you get on "eternal hold", place your phone on speakerphone and go do whatever else you need to do. You can hear them when they finally answer and talk to them. I got through in about 40 minutes with the [protected] number. Good luck.
    Also. I contacted my attorney general and a local news troubleshooter so hopefully this won't happen to anyone else.