ABSA Bankservice

L Aug 06, 2018

No, One is willing to help

First Call. Made on the on the 2nd of June which referred me to the bank, then the bank referred me to the Credit card number which they transfered me to the Online banking which they referred me back to the bank which the bank referred me to the email.

1st Email... 19/06/2018 04:19 PM

Good day,

Please assist with revising the payment made on the 2 June 2018 through a cardless payment options on ABSA USSD (*120*2272#).

Card ABSA credit card, they referred me to the bank and bank also referred me to this email.

Payment made from card number:
Credit card

Name on card: L Mashego

Payment sent to card number: (Account number: 40895*****) Account changed from Debit to Cheque . The Card selected is not longer active account no longer active/ no option to draw/ revise payment)

Current card number:

Consultant: Customer Services
Tel: [protected]

Second Email: 16/07/2018 01:20 PM

Good day,

I am still waiting for assistance or response on regards to the query below.

Can I get someone who can be able respond

Regards,
Lucky Mashego

2nd Response : 18/07/2018 09:32 AM

Good day
Please see below for assistance.
MASHEL 443

Kind Regards
Cindy

3rd Response : Sunday, August 5, 2018 11:56 AM

Dear valued Absa Customer

Thank you for your email concerning the reversal of debit orders or payments on the Absa Internet Banking App.

Kindly note that the function for the reversal of debit orders or payments is not available on the mobile banking app at this time and can only be done on the Absa Online Banking website.

Please follow the steps for reversal of debit orders:
- Logon to the Absa Online Banking Service
- Select the Payments tab on the top red menu
- Scroll down and select the option ‘Stop Payment and Debit Order Reversal

If you need any further assistance, please contact me via email at [protected]@absa.co.za or our helpdesk on [protected].

Kind regards

Dennis Petersen
Email Administrator
Absa Cellphone Banking

I am sorry but I don't understand why is that I am finding it so, had to get assistance since the bank referred me to the email then email doesn't help... what is the problem. why is it so, difficult for someone to help me since it has past more then 24hrs, 48hrs or a 5 working days turn around time for any query to be resolved.

I don't think ABSA has treated me correctly since they have only past my query from one person to the next and the sad part is that its something that has been going around for more than 2 months.

It is not fair at all.

I know I deserve better treatment than this