Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Banks ABSA Bank My account been unlawfully debitted when account has been paid and almost two months without a refund

ABSA Bank  -  My account been unlawfully debitted when account has been paid and almost two months without a refund

T
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have logged a complaint in November with actionline, the complaint number C-[protected].
I had been paid out from the credit life an amount into my personal loan account. This account would be paid until end February 2022. I was advised to contact Absa to reinstate my debit order at the beginning of March.
On the 26 November they have debitted my account for R 662, 80 with a journal debit and I assuming this is for the credit life premium ( which has already been paid until end of February)

I have requested a refund on numerous occassions, for the past two months and no one is interested in contacting me to advise what the problem is. I look at my account and its currently in arears with an amount R 330, 68 and it shouldnt be, Absa is now giving me a negative credit profile for no reason.

I want my money refunded and the arears amount needs to be deleted from my loan account [protected].

More ABSA Bank complaints & reviews