ABSA Bankfica

This has not been resolved from Nov '16. I sent all my doc's thru 7 times. I am too upset to repeat myself again.

4550 [protected]

Too m any names to mention, as stated SINCE NOV 2016.

Cannot get anywhere with Isobel Paulsen, today dealt with Samanta Verasammy.

• Ro
    Rob. Mobey Sep 26, 2017

If customer service is no more, then my intelligence tells me I am no longer a wanted or needed customer and ABSA needs no more customers or customers are just too much trouble. Our SA country has lost it's skilled people and will continue to grow to become more and more useless and incompetent. The question to myself is, do I need people like this to manage my money?

Johan Hammes Jun 24, 2017

Just my opinion: Your worst problem is not so much the FICA issue, but rather your continuous misuse of the Creator's name. I have also been subjected to a similar ABSA FICA disaster, but managed to sort it out eventually by visiting the nearest ABSA branch and then hunting for a staff member with the will and the capability to help a customer. Stop the blasphemy, and rather find a willing ABSA worker to sort out this mess. It is not the first time this has happened either! The root of the problem is the fact that ABSA is not "customer service" driven anymore.