ABSA Bank — customer service extremely slow.
Has Absa - Galleria branch reduced staff members or reassigned their staff members. The bulk tellers are operating with just one teller. This is the second time that the line is backed up and there is just one teller.
This has only changed in the past 2-4 months. Prior to this there were always two to assist during busy periods.
Spending 1-2 hrs in the line while the second bulk teller is re-assigned to the " normal deposits counter" is not on.
The branch manger is nowhere to be seen surely there should be someone walking around to see if they could assist ie " customer liaison" etc. Does anyone check up on these issues at all?
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim
- ABSA - provident fund payout
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order