ABSA Bankcheque account

M

After I received my pension money I discovered thatthat my physical address was changed from pretoria to randburg without my knowledge, ii never lived in randburg in my entire life and I need to check who changed or authorised the changes.I have more than 23 years with absa. I never experienced such, may you.please investigate who changed my physical address.
It is evident that somebody was able to.access my account anytime. Please I need the information as soon as possible