ABSA Bankbad service

D Jul 09, 2019

I paid up an account on 1/07/2019 and was promised a paid up letter by friday 05/07/2019. Every day I call in, I have rude consultants assisting me, I was dealing with ontebile who somewhat assisted and mapeseka from the absa obs avaf department. Today I called in and someone else answered and told me that I should get the letter today or tomorrow in which I have been told that from last week. Apparently it's in qa and there could be a backlog so I must just wait and call tomorrow. This service is crap, I paid it up, the company has their money but still treat clients in such a pathetic way!