ABN AMRO Bankharassing calls from recovery agency

I was having a credit card of abn amro bank and there was a mutual settlement with the bank I suppose 20 months back. the card was settled in three equated installments.
I paid the two installments on time but due to some reasons when I was going to pay the third installment the due date as per the settlement later was over.
So when the bank guy called me after a month I told the problem to him and asked him for a fresh settlement letter or a covering letter with regards to the matter of due date being over but he refused therefore I didn't pay the final installment. now they are demanding 3 times the amount mentioned in the settlement letter.
Now from last 4 months a guy (b. k. rai may be his telecalling name) is calling from a phone number i.e. [protected] and his behaviour is so atocratic that it seems we are living in 17th century and he is a representative of a nirankush badshah of 17th century.
Things were bearable till the time he was calling me but somehow he started calling on my aunt's landline number and started harassing my mother who is 65 years old.
I was forced to call police twice but his behaviour with a delhi police sub inspector was so rude that I felt there are some special powers given to a abn amro bank's recovery agents that they do not fear even police officers.
I am not having job right now and I continously told him that as soon as things will be settled in my life we will mutually settle th issue but till date he is repeating the same things a smentioned above
Pls save me from this atocrasy of a recovery agency's employee of abn amro bank.