ABC Warehouse7 piece furniture set

U

The Mishawaka location has horrible customer service. We waited over 2 months for our futurnite to get here. We paid cash over $3 grand and was treated unfairly. Finally after a month of me calling.. they gave us a loaner set and then after me calling again... he said he take a couple hundred bucks off the loaner if we just wanted to keep it. Umm a few hundred dollars for a used set? No thanks. I called today to give Tom, the sales man that happened to answer this time an alternative number for the delivery to reach me and he was very rude and wanted to rush me off the phone while I still had questions. We will NEVER bring our business here again. We had spent over $5000 dollars on a washer dryer, the furniture set, the day before we bought a mattress and sofa... Mike the manager is just about the commission then leaves you high and dry to wait it out. Poor communication on everyone's part and Tom was very rude on the phone to me when I had questions about the delivery. I am in customer service, a realtor to be exact, and this is not how you treat someone who is writing your paycheck.