ABC Financial Services — gym membership fees
I cancelled this gym membership several times with Retro fitness. I have emails to back it up. You put me in collections for a cancelled account. I want this fixed and it off my credit report. You may contact me via email or phone to resolve this. If this is not resolved quickly I will have no choice but to see an attorney's help with this. I am more than willing to supply the emails to back this up.
ABC Financial Services Customer Care's Response · Jan 17, 2020
We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.
Please email me at [protected]@abcfinancial.com with your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.
Customer Relationship Specialist
ABC Financial Services, LLC.
Updated by Dani jco · Jan 21, 2020
I emailed Sandra McCoy-Harris today (1/21/2020) let's see if this gets taken care of.
More ABC Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] ABC Financial - scammed 
- ABC Financial / Retro Fitness - billing - account issues 
- [Resolved] ABC Financial / Retro Fitness - credit card billing practices 
- ABC Financial - golds gym cancellation 
- ABC Financial - unable to cancel membership at work out world gym 
- ABC Finance - fraud
- ABC Financial - unable to cancel, fees fees fees 
- ABC Financial - liars 
- ABC Financial, Through Gold's Gym - scam 
- [Resolved] ABC Financial Services - planet fitness gym membership cancellation policy