Having problems with Lucille Roberts?

Lucille Roberts Customer Service Contacts

+1 718 329 3441 (LR Fordham Club)
+1 718 680 8200 (LR Bay Ridge Club)
+1 718 339 0990 (LR Kings Highway Club)
+1 718 444 2623 (LR Ralph Avenue Club)
+1 631 206 2122 (LR Bay Shore Club)
+1 631 864 0167 (LR Commack Club)
+1 631 319 1975 (LR Holbrook Club)
+1 516 766 8443 (LR Rockville Club)
+1 516 536 5153 (LR Valley Stream Club)
+1 212 682 8421 (LR Grand Central Club)
+1 212 927 8376 (LR St. Nicholas Club)
+1 973 249 2966 (LR Clifton Club)
+1 201 217 0708 (LR Jersey City Club)
+1 718 626 6464 (LR Astoria Club)
+1 718 321 0100 (LR Flushing Club)
+1 718 261 2350 (LR Forest Hills Club)
399 Executive Blvd

LR Flushing Club
135-39 38th Avenue, Flushing, NY 11355

LR Forest Hills Club
70-20 Austin Street, Forest Hills, NY 11375

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lucille Roberts Customer Service. Initial Lucille Roberts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lucille Roberts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lucille Roberts. Discuss the issues you have had with Lucille Roberts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

T
Jan 02, 2021

Lucille Roberts — Illegally charging credit cards

This gym repeatedly charged members during the pandemic while the entire NY State was on lockdown. They kept...

G
Jan 24, 2020

Lucille Roberts — refuse to cancel my subscription by phone

In July last year I decided I wanted to join a gym and a friend If mine advices me about Lucille Roberts. I...

P
Dec 29, 2019

Lucille Roberts — raised fees without notice, cancellation request very difficult, customer service at this location.

The membership fee was raised without notice, for this reason I requested a cancellation of my membership...

K
Sep 22, 2019

Lucille Roberts — charges that were not communicated to me and poor management at the club

I called Lucille Robert's when I saw charges on my credit card statement that I wasn't aware of . One charge...

Lucille Robertsgym

Vanessa buccini is the absolute worst manager I have ever encounter in my life. She has no training and her front desk rep is the absolute same as her. I was charged 24.99 and again $10.00 for god knows what. I also requested corporate information in which Vanessa buccini at the Ralph Avenue states there is no corporate information and she is unable to give out her boss information when I request it. She stated the complaint goes to her only and not her boss. As a new client this is the worst customer service treatment ever encounter from the Ralph Avenue Lucille hymn. They definitely need training. I remember the day I signed up and overheard one of the employees said Lucille don't care about there employee due to work on a holiday and it also show your company does not care about new client and retaining business. I cannot stress enough that Vanessa buccini st the Ralph Avenue need to be removed or trained better to handle client complaints and concerns instead of blaming and pointing fingers at a client. This is a learning experience as I went against a lot of people who told me never to go to to Lucille Roberts. I expected a call and explanation as to why I was charged $24.99 and after I cancelled and came in my car another $10 was charged(is this a spiteful act). I haven't even been signed up with the gym for 2 weeks.

• Updated by Latoyaross · Jul 06, 2019

Ralph Avenue is the absolute worst location and manager with front desk team

Lucille Robertsgym didn’t open on time

Its Thursday May 16, 2019 @624am and the gym in Forests Hills NY is still closed although it should've opened at 6. The young employee always arrives 3 minutes before opening time but today it's out of control. I pay the membership to be able to use the facilities. You have no problem withdrawing my account on time and hiking up the membership price $10 a Month. You need to hire someone responsible enough to open on time like the older lady that opens Monday- Wed. This is truly inconsiderate, I woke up on time to be able to work out. And now I have to miss it. I'm very upset. Make this right!

Susan
    [protected]
    [protected]@gmail.com

gym didn’t open on time

F
      Feb 02, 2019

Lucille Roberts — membership

It's a trap, unfortunately. I wasnted to cancel membership since November of last year and they said I will...

Feb 01, 2019

Lucille Roberts — customer service

The gym is very nice, great aerobic classes but the costumer service from the receptionists and assistant...

Lucille Robertsmembership issue

On, January of 2017 I purchased a gym membership at Lucille Roberts - Fordham located at 2449 Morris Ave, Bronx, NY 10468.

In July of 2017, the same year, I cancelled this membership and have documentation proving it.

Unfortunately, your staff had not performed the cancellation in their system and I have been charged since July of 2017. I am disappointed because I called the location and spoke to a manager by the name of Denise who explained to me that there was nothing she could do because the company that owns it has changed since then.

To resolve the problem, I would appreciate you refunding my money from that date, due to failure on the part of your staff for not cancelling it in July when they sent me the letter.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. If I do not hear from you before the end of the year I will be seeking help from a consumer protection agency or Better Business Bureau. You may contact me by phone at [protected].

Sincerely,

Danielle Rivera

Lucille Roberts — customer rep/ brianna

In October i received an email from lucille roberts they had a special for$19.99 for member who want to...

A

Lucille Roberts — flushing manager

When I was using the machine, leandra faber came to me and let me get off from it because another person...

I

Lucille Roberts — billing issues

Good Afternoon I am very disappointed, with Lucille Robert. I have two membership one for a very long time...

N

Lucille Roberts — unauthorized credit card charges

I signed up with a friend in Astoria club in July 6, 2017. I opted for the monthly silver access membership...

Astoria

Lucille Roberts — unethical behaviour

I have been going to Lucille Roberts for over three years now. I stopped my membership a few months ago due...

Z

Lucille Roberts — charges to my card and poor customer experience

I signed up for the gym, and after signing up, due to personal reasons I had to cancel. I called the gym, and...

E

Lucille Roberts — cleaning lady at the gym

Today was the first day of my membership with Lucille Roberts, Flushing location. It's my first time joining...

M

Lucille Roberts — I felt bullied

Hi, my name is Maria Patricia and my daughter and I  have been members of Lucille Roberts in Valley Stream...

Lucille Robertslack of professionalism

I went to the Grand Central location yesterday to take the Zumba class and the two classes following and found that the Zumba instructors were video recording the class while in session. I'm not sure if this is allowed, but if it is, there should be some sort of notice so members can make the decision to end up on social media or another platform or not. I was torn between this since I went there to work out but did not want to be on video. I did about 30 minutes because I wanted the workout but it was very uncomfortable because I found myself looking down a lot to avoid the video. I proceeded to leave the floor to ask the front attendants if this video recording the classes was allowed but to my surprise, both attendants were videoing the class as well. After that, I decided to leave the gym and go home. I was no longer motivated to work out. This is very distracting and uncomfortable and it's not what I signed up for. Unfortunately, I've experienced this in another location and decided not to take those particular classes and now I feel like I have to do the same at this location which happens to be the closest location to me. While I love the classes at LR, it is very unprofessional to have the employees acting this way. I'll continue to go until my membership runs out and then find another gym. Lucille Roberts needs to train their staff properly and let them know that not everyone is willing to share their daily life with the world.

R

Lucille Roberts — carrying extra clothing

12/8/2015 I have been a member of Lucille roberts since september. I just renewed for 14 months. Today I wa...

Lucille Robertspoor poor customer service.

1. This location closed early during the weekends and holidays (sometimes early as i pm). My mother's gym open at later hours. Lucille Roberts' competition actually cares about their customers.
          2. I enjoy their zumba and kickboxing clubs. Sadly, it is not enough to renew my membership. Their classes are crowded like Times Square during New Year. You have to fight for a space. The ladies (I used that term loosely) attend two classes and monopolized up the best spots. In past classes, I had one rude lady moved my weights and my concentration broken due to people showing up late.
          3. Their basement is a dump. They moved all the treadmills downstairs with the 1980s equipment. They want to make it twice as crowed! Sometimes the ladies (I used that term loosely) would leave their garbage on the equipment. If you want to talk about bathrooms, I have a few horror stories. One day, I found used paper on the seat and that person forgets to flush the toilet. I made a vow never to use their bathrooms again.
          4. Let's talk about security-I had stuff stolen. When I report it, they rolled their eyes and promised to keep it an eye for it. When I asked for a free replacement card, they recommend that I have to called their customer service line and wait for two weeks. It's not about the money. If I lost the card at home, I wouldn't have no problem with paying the fine. There are no cameras inside.
          5. All of their customer service reps are devoid of people skills. If you tried to cancel your membership, they will treat you like enemy number one. I was the brunt of their excellent customer service hotline (lots of sarcasm on my part). They were uncompassionate and said that there is no way to get out of my two-year membership. I learned that there is a termination fee. Hahahha, customers have to pay more money for a corporation that threats them like dog poop. These people don't known the basics of customer service. You don't want to leave a putrid taste in your customers' mouths. Words would spread.

Those are the five reasons why I want out. I have been a member since 2005 and I need to get rid of the putrid taste that these people left in my mouth.