ABC CargoPlease support I am going to the ministry to complain - missing boxes and items from the box

I Nov 11, 2020

Hi - I had sent the item in the 1st week of September - we have received few boxes after 2 months and 3 are missing at the moment. Out of the few boxes that has reached Mumbai from Dubai - things have gone missing. When I called up the Bur Dubai office - Hussain, Sharad and Abhilash the head of the department are just lying. these were their words.
Yes maam - its not in Delhi you will receive it in 3 days.
Yes maam now its with the dispatcher.
Yes maam last night the clearance was done.

When you call the Delhi guys up - they say no we do not have your courier with us. it is not here.

I called Sharad up from the Bur Dubai office - when I questioned him are you lying to me or Delhi guys? he said I will call you back and hung up on me, I called them 36 times - cz I want to bust them down. they answered and kept me on hold for 4 min. I hung up and called back, they swicthed their phone off.

im surprised this site has 207 complaints and the company is still open? I will go to the Dubai Court - Consumer Department with this case. who else has a problem - please feel free to contact me on [protected]

• Mo
    Mohammed Mateen Khan Dec 26, 2020

I had sent my cargo on N November 23, 2020 as usual they charge me AED 9 as it will go by air cargo and reach destination in 22 working days. In tracking system it is showing under clearance from December 6, 2020. Upon calling the call center they are just replying this week this will be don. Month passed now the answer from call center has been not change nor the tracking information is changed. I am not able to reach any responsible person for further discussion.

Very very bad seriveice.

• Pr
    Prasad Sawant Dec 03, 2020

Hi I also want to go to the Dubai court, I have sent my cargo on 31st August and Abilash, Samad all not responding., just tossing from one guy to other. My cargo still not arrived after as many months. Also previous cargo which was shipped had damaged items, and no response to that as well. Do you have a contact no so that we can jointly take this up.
    regards
    Prasad
    [email protected]

• Am
    Aman11111111 Nov 20, 2020

Hi, who can we call in Delhi? I also need to follow up on my cargo which i have not received since 2 months