ABC Cargocargo not received

S

Where is my cargo. Total 13 boxes still not received. Already 11 months have
Passed and still I am waiting for my cargo. What happened to my cargo, did
You send those cargo to some one else? I send my cargo from aljubail to
New delhi in the month of june-2015. Three trip bill no. Hwb-404699,
Hwb-404746 and hwb 404753. Total wt. 254.5kg.

Mohammad shakilur rahman
New delhi
0091-[protected]/[protected]/[protected]

• Mo
    Mohamed Rafiq May 18, 2016

You don't reply to my complaint and neither send my cargo. I am frustrated with your service.Tracking no 163156 Mohamed Rafiq +[protected]