AARP Servicesunethical behavior

B Jan 07, 2019

They are con artists!! First they tried to tell me because they had to move my plumbing that they had to do a custom shower. Then the boss called and told him he had to add a $1000 increase to the contract after I already signed the contract and I only signed it because they guaranteed me 3-4 wks for installation. Then the sales rep called me and told me the custom shower (which was $2000.00 less than the standard shower) was going to take 6-8 wks and he knew I wouldn't go for that so to go to the standard shower which was more, but they could get that done in the 3-4 wks. Well they took my deposit and when I started questioning them almost 4 wks later about when the installation was going to be they told me it was 6-8 wks so it would be another 3-4 wks. Remind you my signed contract say 3-4wks. So now I am stuck!! In addition the reason I wanted this shower quickly was so my mother would be able to shower, so now she hasn't been able to shower for almost 4wks and now it will be another 3-4 before she will be able to get one!! When I contacted the sales rep all he could say was " I'm Sorry. I did not mean any harm. I'm trying to do my best" BEST?? for who your pocketbook!! Maybe they should not be taking advantage of SENIOR CITIZENS!! 6-8WKS I COULD HAVE BUILT THIS SHOWER MYSELF FOR 1/2 THE PRICE!! WORST OF ALL THE PEOPLE THEY ARE USUALLY DEALING WITH ARE SENIORS AND THEY ARE TOTALLY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEM. CONNING THEM ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!!!