Aaron's — 65" lg tv
Took home display about 5 weeks ago...noticed issues with the volume 3 weeks later and stated i would like one in a box since i wasn't sure how long this one had been on display and maybe that was the reason for the volume issues.I notified the store and was told they would have to order it and it would be in on this past Tuesday the 23rd. I made a payment the 26th and today the 29th i have a truck to exchange for a new one and Im told by the Gainesville Fl. Manager...Greg or Gary that i can't exchange for a box one..i will lose all monies already paid .and make another payment today if i want one in a box...Side Note...I have purchased and paid for a stove, refrigerator, and a laptop from Aarons with no problems. I feel im not being given the upmost customer satisfaction on this issue...Thanks in advance for looking into this matter...Karen Johnson...[protected]
More Aaron's Complaints & Reviews
- Aaron Rent To Own - received used furniture for new furniture!
- Aaron's - poor service!
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - rude treatment!
- Aarons furniture - very bad quality furniture!
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - rip off
- Aaron's - washing machine
- aarons - demand on payment for dead horse
- aarons - pickup/return
- Aaron's - customer service was unprofessional
- Aaron's - leather sectional