Aamco Transmissions — ac recharge
I took my car in to get the AC recharged I just had a AC compressor put in from my Certified mechanic but when I got it to the shop they said it was missing a clutch, I suspect Foul Play we've done this part before and how could it be missing such a crucial component I'm just not very happy and very confused by the situation I feel I need help. I asked if they had seen a situation like this before and they said no but I need help because she's unwilling to talk to me further about my situation telling me there is no issue. Please help confused in Cali.. the problem is they said that my air compressor was missing a part which comes attached that's the confusement
More Aamco Transmissions Complaints & Reviews
- Aamco Transmissions - rip off
- Aamco - didn't offer services they claimed to offer
- Aamco - I was scammed at aamco!
- Aamco - $4,000 job gone wrong
- Aamco - scam and cheating
- Aamco Transmissions - fraud and unethical behavior
- AAMCO Transmission - no diagnostics done to find true problem
- AAmcoTransmissions.com - they stole my car and lied!
- Aamco Transmissions - transmission, engine
- Aamco - poor customer service