7-Eleven — gas quality
We have a 2017 Toyota Corolla. After getting gas at the Camarillo on 255 Carmen Drive, our car's computer sensor went crazy and our transmission was stuck. The car was hot and we hd to stop several times for it to cool down. By the time we got home, the check engine light went on. The next day we took the car to a shop and after an extensive check up determined that the gas was so dirty that it clogged up our car. We spent time and money on the check up and we will have to change our transmission oil for even more. Someone needs to inspect the gas at this location!
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card