21st Mortgage Companybogus and decieves

Fighting with this company for ten years. Corrupted, decieves, inaccurate statement, no billing statement, fraundulent, counterfeit fees, harrassing phone called, manipulate and no correct form of tax statement and being sued by this
company and being sue again without proof of where and why I'm being sue for. They even added my wife on the lawsuit and she's not on the house contract. They threaten me every year on Oct. Nov. and Dec. and every year I have to use my irs monies to paid them in Jan. If you know or how to get help please notify me.

• Su
    SUESUE2010 Jul 30, 2011

Hi I am going through a really bad time with 21st mortgage and I am to the point of just walking away and letting them foreclose. I am young and do realize that my credit will be ruined, but what happens to you besides that? Can they garnish my husbands wages? My credit is still good right now to purchase a real home, if I do that and walk away from this mobile home can they take that? Sorry to ask all these questions just really needing some help from someone thats been through that.