Menu
Home Gambling 1xBet 1xbet is scam and stole my 6100$ really and easily!!!

1xBet review: 1xbet is scam and stole my 6100$ really and easily!!!

M
Author of the complaint
12:55 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Am "mahdi gh. Kupaye". With account number [protected].

1xbet site blocked my account after I win some bets. In 1xbet minds, all customer just can loss, and if we win any bets, they don't want to comeback our money and our funds. This is my experience.

After blocking my account, I sent email to them. After too many document request and too many questions I passed 6 type of verification till now. First identity national card (1) I did it, then selfie photo with my id card (2) I did it, then deposit transactions verifications (3) I did it, then after a week they requested me to send my documents by post! (4) but I did it! Then after about a month again asked too many personal questions! I answered them and then they asked me that I should get a selfie with a specially code wrote on a paper sheet! (5) but again I did it. After it after some days they asked me to set a time for skype verification call. (6) I passed skype verification video call also, more than one month ago.

And I answered all of them one after another!

After that they asked me that I should write these questions in paper and I should send again these papers to ukraine! Again!

This request was really silly but I sent them by post to ukraine (that address that they said) (I paid a lot of money to post documents to ukraine twice.)

But now after more than one month, I didn't received any response and i'm just waiting for that.

Is so ridiculous! Now, today they want that I set a time to skype video call verification again, but in an expired date! (in 1 mouth ago!)

I know they are playing me, they will defalcate my money...

What you want?! Stealing the money of a miserable man like me?! What I should to do? No one can hear me?!?!?

Jul 29, 2022 11:49 am EDT

I Am "Mahdi Gh. Kupaye". With account number [protected].

After blocking my account, I sent email to them. After too many document request and too many questions I passed 9 type of verification till now. First identity national card (1) I did it, then selfie photo with my id card (2) I did it, then deposit transactions verifications (3) I did it, then after a week they requested me to send my documents by post! (4) but I did it! Then after about a month again asked too many personal questions! I answered them and then they asked me that I should get a selfie with a specially code wrote on a paper sheet! (5) but again I did it. After it after some days they asked me to set a time for skype verification call. (6) I passed skype verification video call also, more than one month ago.

After that's they sent me 23 new questions! Questions like murder case interrogation or espionage case! (see ridiculous questions that I attached)(7)

And I answered all of them one after another!

After that they asked me that I should write these questions in paper and I should send again these papers to Ukraine! Again! (8)

This request was really silly but I sent them by post to Ukraine (that address that they said) (I paid a lot of money to post documents to Ukraine twice.)

After one month, and after to many continuous follow-ups, then they said that I should set time for another skype video conference again! Anyway, I did it again(9) and then their specialist said that you will receive an email till 3 days later (same as before Skype video call) . but I didn't received any email same as always...

They usually won't give any answers. After each step, I have to file a complaint on this site (complaintsboard) to get an answer.

Aug 01, 2022 4:48 am EDT

I Am "Mahdi Gh. Kupaye". With account number [protected].

More 1xBet complaints & reviews

1xBet - caution! scammers from 1xbet!
1xBet - Deposited inr 2300 not credited to 1xbet account
1xBet - 1xbet/account blocked with 879.42 euros
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
1xBet - Blocked my account.
1xBet - Blocked appeal