Menu
Zurvita Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Zurvita
reviews & complaints

www.zurvita.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 3 Reviews

Zurvita Complaints Summary

3 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Zurvita's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by Zurvita and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Zurvita has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Zurvita. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Zurvita reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Zurvita reviews & complaints

R
11:52 am EST
Replied
Zurvita has left an official reply on this complaint.

Zurvita Auto Delivery SCAM

BUYER BEWARE! Zurvita, does NOT cancel any auto-deliveries easily! They will charge you for looking up an order to try to stop an order AND charge a 'partial fee' when you refuse ship the unwanted product. Their online website 'back office' makes it seem like you are canceling your auto-delivery; having a pop-up asking "Are you sure you want to cancel your Auto-delivery' - you click on YES; thinking its done and it is NOT! You must CALL IN to cancel...no where on there site does it clearly say this. They will not allow you to delete your credit card numbers either. UNSCRUPULOUS Practices!

Read full review of Zurvita and 2 comments

2 comments
W
W
wigglypoff
Jan 06, 2016 10:38 am EST

Bull crap you've taken great action to stop these practices. i've tried to cancel my account and now im contacting the states attorney, telling my credit card company to no longer process anything from you frauds. You purposely make it difficult to stop your auto-shipments, you do not respond to emails and your links do not go anywhere when you click on them. Thing is; i would continue to order things from you if you werent so corrupt, but i wont because you are so corrupt.

Z
Z
ZurvitaCompliance
Dec 03, 2015 5:02 pm EST

Zurvita has taken great action to resolve this case.

Zurvita Director of Compliance

6:07 pm EDT

Zurvita will not refund as promised

I bought a product through the company website called Zeal Burn. The company clearly states that this product does not cause high blood pressure. I took only 3-4 of these tablets and my blood pressure spiked to dangerous levels--177/111 and at one point 168/120. I contacted the customer service thru email and was told that if I provided a doctors note regarding this and returned the product, they would refund the $39.95 that I paid for it. This started on 8/23/2013. Many unanswered phone calls and emails later, today--10/08/2013--I have received no refund. I sent the doctors note by fax twice and mailed the original along with the unused product. If I am lucky enough to get someone on the phone, which was twice, I was assured both times that they had received the required info and product and would be refunding my money immediately. This has been a month ago. The last person that I spoke with was Joel. Not only do they have a product that is dangerous, they will not stand behind it and return money when promised. I have my saved emails from them stating that they would issue a refund. I also have the receipt from the post office showing that I mailed the product back. I want my refund. They also tried to tell me that I had signed up for autoship, which I did not. So far, they have not shipped any more product, but I wanted to mention this because I have seen similar complaints from consumers that they have experienced both the unauthorized auto ship, as well as inability to obtain a refund when promised.

Read full review of Zurvita and 1 comment

1 comment
P
P
panthers6977
Midwest City, US
Mar 20, 2014 11:36 am EDT

the Zeal product causes anxity and
sent me into a mind warp

2:06 pm EDT

Zurvita can't cancel

In April called to cancel was told sure no problem. October still payments being charged to credit card. Called, told I was suppose to send a fax to have charges stopped. I said I was not told that in April. Sent Fax and now by credit card bill came and I had 2 charges from zurvita on it, both on Oct. 12th

Read full review of Zurvita and 5 comments

5 comments
F
F
Fernando Quezada
Santa Ana, US
Feb 15, 2023 11:07 pm EST

Son varias veces que los botes de zeal zurvita al cerrarlos se quedan apretados que no se pueden volver a abrir.

Tenemos varios días sin poder abrirlo y no lo hemos podido consumir.

Por favor hagan algo.

View 0 more photos
Neri Beltran
Jun 16, 2019 7:59 pm EDT

So opened my product and found sharp pointy plastic inside my powder, my son opened his tropic dream and found the same sharp pointy plastic I don't know what's going on but please contact me at [protected]

View 0 more photos
Annette101
Aug 05, 2016 8:00 am EDT

MY name is Annette Kelley acct [protected] I have several times ask to cancel this acct I am not satisfied with this product when I ordered this from your rep she didn't say that this would be a continual service so please again cancel me from this product! I will report you all and put fraud charges against you on my credit card if this is not done! I expect a reply showing this has been cancelled! thank you!

TaTanise Marshall
Oct 15, 2015 6:46 am EDT

Be sure to contact your state attorney general's office of consumer affairs and file a complaint. Inform your bank and place a fraud report to stop payments to this company. Keep track of all contact. Also, you do NOT have to fax in a stop payment request. If you choose to do so, plainly state you verbally requested it back when you 1st did and state you have phone records to back your claim.

tejasgirl
Alba, US
Sep 04, 2013 11:54 am EDT

So sorry. My husband is quite elderly and is always looking for a product to make his aches and pains go away. I warned him about using our debit card to make a purchase from this company. So far all is good but we have not tried to cancel a order yet. I check our account constantly to make sure additional charges are not coming out of our account. Thanks for the warning.

Is Zurvita legit?

Our verdict: Zurvita has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Zurvita's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Zurvita can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Zurvita earns 98% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Zurvita achives 98% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Zurvita. The company provides a physical address, 8 phone numbers, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Zurvita resolved 100% of 3 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

Zurvita.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Zurvita website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Zurvita.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Zurvita.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• A user on Complaintsboards.com notes that they were interested in purchasing a product from Zurvita, but after conducting a search on multiple review sites, they were unable to find any reviews or feedback. The user advises others to be wary of the company's lack of online presence and to consider alternative options.
  • Zurvita protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • Zurvita has been identified as a website that sells popular products that scammers often use to take advantage of unsuspecting customers. We recommend exercising caution and thoroughly researching the legitimacy of the website before making a purchase.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Zurvita contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Zurvita?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zurvita Customer Service. Initial Zurvita complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zurvita above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zurvita. Discuss the issues you have had with Zurvita and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.