Barry's Bootcamp Logo

Barry's Bootcamp

Having problems with Barry's Bootcamp?

Barry's Bootcamp Customer Service Contacts

7961 West 3rd Street
Los Angeles, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Barry's Bootcamp Customer Service. Initial Barry's Bootcamp complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Barry's Bootcamp above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Barry's Bootcamp. Discuss the issues you have had with Barry's Bootcamp and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Barry's BootcampNightmare

This company automatically signs you up for their VIP club at 29.85 per quarter. When I called and complained about it, I was told it was in writing when I ordered their package deal that I was also signing up for this. I argued I never saw it, and would they kindly show me online where it states that. I was then told I would have to order again in order to see that page. I ordered again thinking I would get a final page to submit my order, and would then cancel my order, but it actually ordered my package a second time. I still didn't get a page or any fine print mentioning anything about the VIP club. I did get them to reverse my second order, but I'm stuck paying for the VIP amounts that already were charged to my credit card. Don't order unless you want the VIP club membership. It's a nightmare!