Having problems with Zumiez?

4001 204th Street SW
Sat8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SunClosed
Product Return Address
1346 Railroad Street, Corona, CA 92882-1840

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zumiez.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 27, 2020

Zumiez — Deceiving sale sign and rude employee

My daughters picked out two $40 sets of pads and we're excited they were on sale as they were spending...

West Deptford
Oct 01, 2019

Zumiez — the service I had is why i'm complaining.

When I walked into the Zumiez store at Washington Square mall I had a hard time finding the shirts I wanted...

Jul 14, 2019

Zumiez — advertisement

Me and my wife were walking through the Shoppes at Bel air mall in Mobile AL today, I will have you know the...

Zumiez skateboard grip tape application

I was at the Zumiez at the Simon mall in rockingham new Hampshire getting my griptape applied. Once the procedure was finished. I saw that there was a big ring of green (the color of the top of my deck) around the griptape. Seeing that the griptape was a sunset color, it was very obvious. I am disappointed with the service I have gotten lately.

Thank you.

Jun 09, 2019

Zumiez — wrongful/ harmful workplace

I was the store manager at carolina place mall in charlotte nc. For almost 10 months. I was not only...

Apr 26, 2019

Zumiez — terrible customer service

i was accused of stealing a back pack because i had it in my hands when i went to a dressing room to try on...

Dec 20, 2018

Zumiez — customer service

I currently went to Zumiez at Town East Mall in Mesquite, Texas. I was searching for a shirt while I over...

Zumiez Clothing

I have ordered a skirt and shorts first I was never told that I had to pau 40$ duty I have always ordered from the us and never had this problem my order is 82$ + 19$ shipping + 40 duties. Around 150$ for a skirt and shorts I told a rep I didnt want my order since I feel im beeing ripped off he said if you dont take it no refunds what a service!!! And now I received my order and the shorts are ripped!!! Unbelievable I am extremtly frusttrated I never had an experience as bad as this one. I feel lie too and treated like a clown.

Clothing

Aug 28, 2018

Zumiez — one of your employees by name of krystal lombardo.

I was denied service and escorted out of store because she said I was concealing a hat under a t-shirt that I...

Zumiez extremely disappointed

That was a very disappointing experience. I ordered 8 items 400 dollars in total. Several days later they canceled half of my order and shipped only 3 out of 8 items. No one informed me. I found it out when I was checking the order status on the website. Willing to know all of the details I called them and asked why they did it. They answered that those 5 items were just out of stock and they sent what they had just to make me wait. Ok, how about a refund? You know, I honestly think if I hadn't noticed this thing, they would have never refunded...

Zumiez — horrible service!!!

Today after work l decided to go to Victoria Gardens Mall in Rancho Cucamonga because l wanted to exchange a...

Zumiez — sweatshirt "primitive" black, sleeves grey mens small sweatshirt

We purchased a grey hoodie Primative sweatshirt for my son for his 8th grade graduation present. Was the only...

Zumiez Cashier

12/19/2016
        Cashier: at0881
        Invoice: 644245
        Salesperson: tl0739

It was my first time shopping at zumiez in the kitsap mall. As I walk in I was trying to find a adidas hoodie that my daughter wants for christmas. No acknowledge by a salesperson. I had to ask a clerk if she worked there because, she just looked at me and continued folding the clothes. No hi or anything. I ask her a question and said she was going to see if they had on line which it was out of stock, but suggest something else that was in the store. So I said okay thank u. When I was done she had put my item on the counter and she said he (the cashier will be right with me. So when he was done with the customer he was ringing up, it was my turn. I didn't know where the lines was. I just waited where the girl told me. Another customer showed up so I said " I believe I was waiting", the guy cashier said " well the lines starts here". So I said well the clerk told me to wait here. He was so rude as he rung my item, had an attitude as he told me my total, he threw my change in my hand that my coins fell and he didn't even care to say thank you. I am going to return the item that I bought and I will tell all the people that I know not to shop there. No need the attitude especially when working in retail.

Zumiez Don't order

Don't order anything from online from www.zumiez.com because they are terrible, highly unprofessional and I guarantee you'll regret that. I have purchased a pair of shoes and when I received them and tried them on I realized shoes were too big. So I contacted customer service and after that sent my shoes back hoping to get a replacement. Several weeks later I received another pair and it was the same huge size! These people gave me nothing but headache and I will never buy anything from them again!

Zumiez Highly unprofessional

I have ordered two pairs of shoes from www.zumiez.com. One pair was for me and another one was for my boyfriend. When I finally received my order I was very disappointed because they sent me two pairs of men's shoes. I contacted customer service and explained what happened and they suggested me to keep the shoes. I said that I want to get my pair but they refused to replace. Then I said that we are sending one pair back and asked for a partial refund but received no as an answer.
            Very poor customer service, they are highly unprofessional and customer unfriendly.

Zumiez Disappointing experience

I have ordered a pair of shoes from Zumiez store and when I received them I was happy because the quality seemed fine. I wore them only for about a day and they stared to fell apart. Then I checked them carefully again and it appeared that the workmanship was terrible and material was rubbish. Contacted Zumiez support and asked if there was a way to return the shoes. They said that I can send them back at my own expense, but the most possible that I will not get a refund, since I already used the shoes. I was super disappointed.

Zumiez Online purchase of a reflex multi skate tool

Ordered 3 Reflex Multi Skate Tools on 4/9/2016. Received notice on 4/10/2016 That one of my items been shipped. On 4/11/2016 I receive this email
                "Thank you for your order with Zumiez.com! In the process of fulfilling your order, we have discovered we are out of stock on one or more of the items. The item(s) below have been canceled from your order:

• 2.00 x Reflex Utili-Tool Skateboard Tool

If there were additional items on your order you should receive them very soon. "
                On 4/15/2016 I contact Zumiez customer support via a phone call about not receiving my refund of $32.41 for the 2 items as well as why my other has not been shipped. Response was to reissue of refund and send item out in next day shipping. That the reason for cancel of other 2 items was they were out of stock of grey that all they had was pink. I told NO PINK.
                On 4/22/2016 I had to contact Zumiez customer support again. That I still did not receive my $32.41 refund and the Reflex Ital-Tool Skateboard Tool
                that was sent was not grey as ordered but PINK. I told them I will keep the PINK one but I was unhappy, also I have not received refund. They said that it has not been cleared by paypal. So I went to my paypal account and there was a refund from Zumiez for only $16.20 not the full amount. I had to open a dispute with paypal. That I did not receive a refund for 2 of the 3 items ordered. That I only received 1 item, refunded for a second, but have not received any refund for the third item. I explained this clearly to customer support. That Zumiez did not refund me the correct amount. That they still owe me $16.21. But paypal screwed it up again. And said.

"Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
                Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
                does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
                received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
                refund."
                I have no idea what they are talking about. "the shipment of goods. It
                does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
                received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
                refund."
                They never shipped the item, I want a refund. Well I never received a refund as of yet for the Item I did not RECEIVE from ZUMIEZ for $16.21 and do not expect it. Do not buy anything on line from ZUMIEZ and Dealing with both Paypal and Zumiez is a joke. Zumiez just ripped me off for $16.21 and paypal let them do it because they have no clue what they are doing.

• Th
                    theCaliforniaKid Apr 30, 2016

Just so you know I contacted Zumiez once again on 4/22 about the remaining $16.21 Refund via phone and they said they refund it again, and sent this email to me "Good morning, sir!
                    I apologize again for everything that you've had to go through in regards to this order. That isn't how we intend to do business and that certainly isn't how we treat our customers. I am, however, happy to report that we applied the other half of your discount successfully. You will see that reflect on your statement in 3-5 business days. Again, I am so sorry for any frustration that this process may have caused you. I hope that I was able to help but please let me know if there is anything else that you need. I'll do my best to assist!
                    Very apologetically,
                    Willow Hayes" Well it has been 8 days and still no refund.

Zumiez — Failure of delivery

Made an order on june 24, 2015. All items were mailed, but one parcel was missing a commercial invoice as up...

Zumiez Confusion in customer service

Good products, very bad customer service. Order was simple, wait two weeks already. Said my billing info isn't clarified, called to verify. Still nothing, said i should cancel the order. Called the bank and said i had already paid for my order. Yet Zumeiz tells me to cancel this order, forget as if i paid already.Two days later, said never mind it was your shipping address that has the problem. Corrected once again. A week has passed, asked for update, said they had a glitch in the system, that i need to send the address again. Sent the correct shipping address to one staff, four days later someone else emails saying they still don't have the address . My ordered in the end of June, mid August still can't deliver a simple package. The fastest delivery i had with Zumiez was 3 days!!! Not 40 or more!!! I had some great times shopping at Zumiez, but they really let me down this time.

Zumiez/Shoes — Shoes/ Fraud

Bought Shoes buy 1 get 1 half off when I received shoes, the pair that was considered the half off came with...