Having problems with Spilsbury?

P.O. Box 10
Fri8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

I have been waiting for too long

How long will I have to wait? I have been waiting for 5 weeks for my order to arrive and there was never any sign of it.
Needless to say, I have a tracking number and I didn't use it till I understood that there was something wrong with my order. It turned out that it was false.
Ok, maybe it was a usual thing, so I called customer support. They confirmed that my tracking number was not working, but didn't help me out anyway.
Not even their representatives were aware of where my order was.
It's terrible. It was probably lost.
I will wait for one more week and then will ask for a refund...

They are terrible!!

I bought something from this site and made my order over a month ago and still haven't received anything! When I contacted Spilsbury their support assured me my order was on its way. I waited patiently but time passed and nothing. When I contacted them and asked for a refund they said that I need to wait a bit longer. I asked them to cancel my order but they said that it was impossible. They are terrible!! I'm still waiting for my order and I regret I ordered from this site!

No news from the seller

We bought 3 puzzles from the website www.spilsbury.com. It was big mistake, and now we would like to ask for the help. We placed the order a month ago, but still no news from the seller. He didn’t confirm the order and hasn’t sent the order at all. He started to ignore us and impossible to reach him, so we wanted to ask for any advice or assistance. We want our money back. And be careful if you buy from them.

Very disappointed with the service!

I also ordered from Spilsbury on 12/18. The order screen said order by mid day 12/19 and receive for the holidays. Received my confirmation email.

Today is the 28th and no order. I called customer service and they said it had been canceled due to credit card denial. No way. So she asked if wanted to retry. I said I was going to call the credit card company first. She then said it could be something as simple as wrong expiration date on card and sure enough she gave me the wrong date. After following through with the order, I find it convenient that before I tried to straighten out with cc company, she offers that the date could be wrong. I'm suspicious by nature and have to believe that they couldn't fulfill their orders and are using this as an excuse. Even if this is not the case, I received a confirmation email but no cancellation email. She said that was not their policy. I am very disappointed.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices