Zulily.comno incentive to shop there anymore

S Review updated:

I've spent thousands of dollars here. Sometimes I get lucky with some pretty things, other times I get some cheaply made things. Zulily is rich with the help of suckers like me. I absolutely love the things that I can't find anywhere like certain items for my children. But the items for adults are usually blah. Cheap and thin & well ugly. They look fantastic in photos but in person, they are awful. There are items on zulily that are not original on zulily. Don't let them fool you. I google brands and prices and find them almost 20% cheaper and with coupon codes elsewhere. Make sure you always look elsewhere first. Maybe, zulily will catch the hint and place an appropriate sale price on their items if they want to claim its a real discount. What I really hate is that they are giving me less of an incentive to shop there. And, I was an ideal customer. Shops on the site everyday, spends hundreds at a time. Where's my incentive? Do I get a coupon code? Nope! Do I get free shipping for more than just 1 or 2 days? Nope! I'd like some credit for shopping so much and spending so much money! Free shipping for the remainder of the day isn't going to cut it. After all, if I just purchased some items, I'm done shopping for the day so what good is the free shipping for the remainder of the day doing??. Like I said. Google items & coupon codes before you shop on zulily because most likely you will find the same item on sale elsewhere and for a significantly cheaper price! Sorry, zulily. You need to compete with pricing now!! It's one of those kinds of decades!!

• T
      Jan 27, 2014

It seems to me that you must be at least minimally satisfied with what you have bought at Zulilly, or you would not have spent "thousands" of dollars. There are coupon codes online for Zulilly. Whether they are valid or not, I cannot say, but it would seem to me that you would have stopped ordering from them a long time ago.

• A
      Nov 22, 2014

I've spent a lot of money on this site just while Watonga for my items to ship. But after receiving all my items realized the quality of some things was very poor. It is hit or miss on this site. Will not shop this site again.

• U
      Nov 10, 2015

I still shop at Zulily because I love the store, and have only been dissatisfied enough with 3 items out of about 30 to where I felt the need to send them back. That is pretty amazing in my opinion. They always have so many different things that I cannot find anywhere else and a lot of the times they are definitely cheaper or comparable to the same items that I am able to find just like what they have on their website. However, I have also wondered many times as to why they do not have any incentives also. I think that they should like everyone else does. Lord knows that I have spent a ton of money on that website as well. I understand what you are saying and completely agree, TexasBelle. That is the LEAST that they could do. Also, I agree with you on the free shipping AFTER THE FACT also. That is almost like a slap in the face, isn't it? Haha. Hopefully one day they will come up with something better for the shoppers like ourselves and give us some type of discount, coupons, etc... for spending so much damn money there. :)