Having problems with 123Print?

12750 Merit Drive, Suite 900
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

Cancel/Reorder Scam

My first two order were fine in terms or quality, payment, and promptness. My recent order proved it has no customer service and just wants to scam me. After designing a business card, took a last look and noted error. The system made it so impossible to edit out the error that I exited the site. To my horror an order was placed without my authorization. I immediately contacted chat (useless person with no skill at customer service) and then called. Response: nope, we cannot cancel the order. You have to place a new order and then we will cancel the order. Whaaat? I cannot cancel an order that I did not authorize and now you are demanding I place another order?? I have filed a PayPal complaint. There is no way I am going to place another order with a company that does business like this. The only saving grace in this is that I was planning on ordering more products through them, and have taken my business elsewhere, including business cards. Just awful.

Scam...

Be careful...they send you promotional emails, but up their shipping and prices so they still come out making the same money anyway while you get lured in by a fake discount. After I did the math and added up everything and went onto their main website I realized not only was I overcharged but it has been 10 days and I am still fighting to get my money back. It is simple math but they play stupid and keep redirecting me to call back different days. It is really totally all bull...
Be careful and make sure the numbers add up. I even did live chat with Jenna who played the stupid came also. I caught her at her own game (she admitted the mistake and told me she was crediting me) but she still hasn't refunded my money back. If they scam a few dollars here and there off of customers they are making a killing.
Sad to say this has wasted hours of my time and I still haven't gotten back what is rightfully mine. (I still have a copy of the live chat to prove I'm right). I may have to go straight threw my credit card company at his point...they hope for you to not want to bother so they keep your money.

• Pl
    Plyman Apr 28, 2010

123 Print is not a printer. They contract all their orders out to multiple print facilities to have their work done. They have no control over the job once they have jobbed it out to a printer.

I just spent 2 hours drafting 30 rolls of address labels and the shipping charge was $130.00. They can't discount shipping because it will be printed in several different facilities. They don't know who is going to print it for them.

I RAN AWAY!!! I then came to this site and saw other negative postings. Whew!

christi-joy Jun 10, 2011

That's really interesting, because I had no such problems. In fact, I had a great experience with 123print.com and saved a TON of money on my wedding invitations.

I would definitely recommend 123print.com to any bride who is planning a wedding on a budget or who realizes that 95% of the invitations that you send out just end up getting thrown in the trash and doesn't want to spend a lot of money on them. For the bride who wants very exquisite, expensive looking invitations, I would probably recommend looking elsewhere.

My invitations look well done and professional and I am very glad that I went with them. It looks like we spent more on them than we did, but they certainly aren't as nice as many invitations I've seen. They have plenty of options so they work for just about any color or theme.

The top right corner of some of the RSVP cards were kind of messed up, they had gotten crunched a little, but not so badly that I wanted to send them back and I used them anyway.

I went ahead and spent the extra money (less than $2) to have the 4 day guarantee. I hadn't gotten an email to confirm that they had been shipped by the 4th day (the day I was to be receiving them) and was planning on calling to complain, when they arrived on my doorstep. Right on time! I received the shipping confirmation email later that night. Better late than never I suppose.

I ordered 150 invitations with a photo on the back ($28 extra) and the free envelopes, 150 RSVP cards, and RSVP envelopes with our address printed on them to save us a little time ($15.95 extra for the address) and spent just under $110. I did have a 25% off for orders over $100 coupon, but I got that from retailmenot.com, which has several other coupon codes for 123print.com as well. I plan on ordering my wedding programs for them as well.

I'm sorry you seem to have had such a difficult experience. I was wary of them after reading your review but had no such difficulties and I made sure to double check their math before ordering.

Terrible customer service

123 Print stinks. They sent me the wrong order and didn't seem to care. I ordered labels for cookies and they shipped me someone's else tea party labels.

It took 3 phone calls to tell me that I had to return the order to get a refund. So I have to pay to ship the wrong order back just to get my money. Customer service is terrible. Try a more reputable company that actually stands behind their "100% money back guarantee" - not me again.

Try a company that actually cares about their customers and tries to help them.

Lost order, horrible customer service

Pros: Easy to use site, competitive pricing
Cons: Shipping, customer service

I ordered business cards which after 14 days still had not received. They sent a replacement order which would take another 14 days. After a total of 28 days since my order, I contacted them again asking for a refund. No response. Three days after that, I get an email saying that the package was delivered and no response about 1) shipment being late or 2) my dissatifaction.

USE VISTAPRINT INSTEAD!

Don't use them

I got business cards from 123print & when I they come, then they were absolutely crap quality I would not recommend any one to buy from them ever again. I am very disappointed but I did not send them back I needed them in a hurry, with starting my own business and all. I regret it now I wish I had of sent them back. I am worried about what I buy on the net now I want to buy posters but I don’t know who to go to now. My friend has told me about vistaprint I might try them.

• Sp
    Spencer Aug 30, 2008

123Print is TRASH! They took over 10 days to deliver my order of business labels, and when I got them, I started putting all of them on my business products… and now i see that they missed a letter! What ###s! I sat there and triple checked to make sure that It was spelled right. 4 People looked at it and I took a screen shot of it so I can match it. Sure enough, the screen shot I took on my computer before I clicked accept was correct and now all of my business products have the wrong contact information. I would NEVER use these people again. Try using someone more local or maybe a different corporation who offers a preview of your work after they have received it.
    They did not respond to me, the customer service chat program they have there offered me a "goodwill" product to make me happy and replace my order. Then he revoked that and said that he was not able to do it because I used up half a roll when I ordered 4 ROLLS!

Please, use another service other than this one.

P.S. Their labels do not come off for anything! If you put it on something and try to take it off… you will have A LOT of white tape glue and ripped paper.

John Oct 29, 2008

Don't buy from Vistaprint..terrible quality. 48hourprint.com is pretty good though a bit more $$..

• Ca
    Carol Kaye Jan 06, 2010

I was ASTOUNDED! You're right, this is a CRAP COMPANY. I ordered 2 rolls of address labels. And got BLANK LABELS. Upon returning to their site and going through their "instant communication", which I copied for the credit card company for reversal of payment proof of their terrible order, they went round and round how "I fouled up the order". I've been ordering labels from another company for decades and it was never wrong, why I switched I'll never know. This is a ### company and wouldn't give me back my money for BLANK LABELS! They wanted me to spend my own money $5 to ship their mistake-order back to them for the refund of $20.00, if I could even get THAT!

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, IT WON'T BE RIGHT AND WILL BE A RIP-OFF. Might as well just take that money and burn it, they're CROOKS! Carol Kaye of www.carolkaye.com they're not worth my time but I will make sure others hear about them.

• Ev
    Eve of Eden Jan 08, 2011

I ordered 200 business cards from 123print for my catering business...the black cards were dark GREEN! The paper was cheap. The edges looked as if they were cut by hand. It will be interesting to see if they comply with my demand of a refund as well as agreeing to send a return container so I can return this joke of a job back to them.
    Beware. Do NOT use this company.

Don't use

I was excited for my order of 250 business cards to arrive, but when they did, I was utterly upset! They were the cheapest quality I have ever seen, and the printing job was horrible! On some of my cards, you could see the lines where they were supposed to cut them. There's no way I can use these and look professional in my business. As everyone knows, business cards may sometimes be the only impression you leave on people. 123print surely left a lasting impression on me- I will never order from them again! (I highly recommend vistaprint.com. much better quality for cheaper)

• Km
    KMcM2000 Mar 05, 2009

Agreed that 123Print.com is the WORST!

Pros: Easy to use site, competitive pricing
    Cons: Shipping, customer service

USE VISTAPRINT INSTEAD!

• Di
    disgustedinbk May 31, 2011

This place is awful. I can't believe they're still in business. Actually, I can. It's because they refuse to give refunds on their terrible print jobs. They are straight up fraudulent, and deceitful.

Don't waste your time or money here.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices