Zoosktricked into subscribing

A

Having set up a profile and browsed the Zoosk site and 'winked' at some people I went into a screen that suggested someone had sent me a message but I needed to subscribe to recieve the message. I would not have subscribed at that point if I hadn't been led to believe a contact had been made. But on subscribing (and finding they don't mention the VAT being extra until that stage) I found that the message I was getting to unlock was merely my 'wink' to them.
There is no cooling off option and once they have your money you are irrelevant, and it is not as if the product is much good compared to other sites I have visited which had betting functionality.

Forget the adverts and hype - don't waste you time and definately don't give them any of your money.