Zooskdating service no more support now charges $5 to answer any support call

F Apr 10, 2019

Without notice, zoosk renewed my subscription without my permission. Tried to contact them and that is no longer possible. They have turned over support to a third party. If you want support, you must first pay $5. There is no alternative.in addition, I did not subscribe with any "auto" renew. So two days ago, it appears that my 6 months were up but I did not know that. I kept trying for support and it would fail unless I paid $5 up front. Zoosk used to be a good service. Met many nice ladies. But based on the changes they have made... I am going back to ourtime.