Having problems with Tawkify?

743 Clementina St.
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tawkify.

Complaints & Reviews

TawkifyDating service

tawkify.com
[protected]

Tawkify took money from my account and I do not know how they got my information. They have refused to return it and have made all kinds of excuses Do not give them any business. They are scammers. I recently discovered a charge from them a while back that I did not authorize and they have made outrageous claims refusing to give it back.

TawkifyDating service

I noticed on a past statement that I was charged by Tawkify for a membership I did not order. In spite of several complaints, they have refused to refund my money and have falsely claimed that I have actively been a member. Someone else may be using my information on the site and Tawkify has wrongfully allowed it. Please do not give any business to them.